Is Vaughn Really Married?!

Do you think that Vaughn is really married? And if so how do u feel about it?

• Yes and it is the most horrible thing ever!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and thats great!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes and its to Sydney in a paralell universe

• Yes and its to some other chick

• No!!! He can't be!! Vaughn&Syd are meant to be!

• No...unfortunatly

• No he was on a deep cover mission with another agent

• No Syd's having a nightmare

• No because I say so!

• Total voters
perfect for each other? No, no, no, no.......i wouldn't even say destined, and if we were talking about "perfect for each other" i WOuld have to go with Will and Syd...

Vaughn can't b married because how can someone get married to someone else soooo fast. It doesn't make any since, Because everyone can tell that Vaughn was in LOVE with Sydney and they BELONG TOGETHER!!!!!!!

I agree totally. Somethings not right, either that or we are thinking what the finale was meant to make us think, that Vaughn is married. But he can't be, he just can't. I'm not just saying that cause I don't want him to be, but he really can't!!! The way he looked at Syd at Hong Kong, it didn't look like he would look like if he was married, you know what I mean? I don't know if that made any sense.

Alias said:
I agree totally. Somethings not right, either that or we are thinking what the finale was meant to make us think, that Vaughn is married. But he can't be, he just can't. I'm not just saying that cause I don't want him to be, but he really can't!!! The way he looked at Syd at Hong Kong, it didn't look like he would look like if he was married, you know what I mean? I don't know if that made any sense.
I know what you mean Alias I'm with you all the way!!!! (y)

why would he not be married? JJ wants to get all of you girls excited and frustrated......I just think it's hilaroius that he's married!

::Sighs heavily:: You're so mean! I really don't like that you do that! My brother is as a hard core fan as we are, but he doesn't like that Vaughn is married!! Why can't you be like that?

I'd like to know the answer to that one as well Milo47, why don't you like Vaughn? If u can give us a decent, satisfying answer then we'll let u off the hook. Otherwise u hafta shut up about how much Vaughn sux okie? I don't have much respect for Will either but I'm not calling him bad things. Oh I 4got about our "u being like a 5 year old child" conversation awhile ago. lmao ;)

I believe that he is married and it is not to Sid. Deal with it! I'am still feeling wounded! (we won't talk about being mad as hell!) I think that Sis will turn to Will and try to forget Mr.V, which will be interesting. Does anyone think that they will work together any more as a "team" will he still be Sid's "handler" seems interesting.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! "holy freakin' felgercarb!!!" Vaughn cheated on Alice with Syd...is that a good enough reason for ya??

Back