Is Vaughn Really Married?!

Do you think that Vaughn is really married? And if so how do u feel about it?

• Yes and it is the most horrible thing ever!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and thats great!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes and its to Sydney in a paralell universe

• Yes and its to some other chick

• No!!! He can't be!! Vaughn&Syd are meant to be!

• No...unfortunatly

• No he was on a deep cover mission with another agent

• No Syd's having a nightmare

• No because I say so!

• Total voters
Milo47 said:
and if not them two, THEN WILL.....THEN JACK....THEN SLOANE....THEN KENDALL.....THEN DIXON.....and finally and lastly the sad pathetic VAUGHN
kendall before vaughn?!?!?! are you on drugs?!?!?

OMG HE IS SO ON A DEEP UNDERCOVER MISSION WITH ANOTHER AGENT!!!! THAT"S WHAT HE MEANT BY HE HAD TO COME BACK!!!

Well, here's what I think. Syd and Vaughn went to santa barbra, vaughn propose, syd disappeared, vaughn kept his ring to remember syd and quit the cia.

that's actually not a bad idea....I like your thinkin'....but Syd didn't have a wedding ring on during the finale episode...so maybe something else happened as well!

Or MAYBE she LOST her wedding ring!!! Or MAYBE someone TOOK it!! LIke Sloane or Sark or Irina!!! LOL I'm getting too into it. So you like my idea huh? That's what I believe happened. Of course I like the glimpse idea a little bit...

Not a bad idea at all, but just one question: if Syd disapeared for two years after their trip, and her memory all the way back to the night she shot francie was erased some how, then when she first asked Vaughn about Will and Francie he would have reacted differently (like very confused b/c he would figure she would remember that), or at least ask what the last thing she remembered was. And certainly, if she had asked about a wedding ring that she gave to him, he would have burst into tears on the spot or something.

It seems pretty obvious to me that the night of her disapearance was the same night of the fight

Uh...well, um...maybe he thought that Syd didn't love him because she disappeared and so he didn't burst into tears!!!

i think she made it pretty obvious that she had no memory, but your theory still has potential, and it is much better than a dream or anything like that

I like the whole Vaughn and Sydney going to Santa Barbara and gettting engaged. interesting theory! Oh and now its Alias in Biology AND in History! ;)

LOL
is there a computer at every desk in your school? how do you people manage to get away with this stuff?

< O > said:
LOL
is there a computer at every desk in your school? how do you people manage to get away with this stuff?
well right now I'm supposed to be researching something on Japan and typing up an essay so I'm in the library "Researching and typing up an essay" in biology there are computers in the room that we can use when we want so yeah. lmao

Back