Is Vaughn Really Married?!

Do you think that Vaughn is really married? And if so how do u feel about it?

• Yes and it is the most horrible thing ever!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and thats great!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes and its to Sydney in a paralell universe

• Yes and its to some other chick

• No!!! He can't be!! Vaughn&Syd are meant to be!

• No...unfortunatly

• No he was on a deep cover mission with another agent

• No Syd's having a nightmare

• No because I say so!

• Total voters
I really don't think that he's married, that would make one too many people mad as if the finale didn't already do that.

i think along with others that it's just "the telling" telling syd what the future would be like if she stayed on the same path that she's on....

Nad said:
I really don't think that he's married, that would make one too many people mad as if the finale didn't already do that.
yeah I was pissed at the finale. JJ wouldn't do that to the show's ratings. he's just tryin to get all those ppl to watch the premiere <--i cant spell

sorry to sounds like a broken record, but i still think it should make people more upset if this is just a dream or something. JJ better be real careful how (assuming if) he explains this one

< O > said:
sorry to sounds like a broken record, but i still think it should make people more upset if this is just a dream or something. JJ better be real careful how (assuming if) he explains this one
The whole dream ending bites. If he does that...well I can't say that I'll stop watching the show cuz its impossible for me so yeah I would just be mad I guess. Be careful JJ!! :rolleyes:

VAUGHN IS A sl** WHO WILL TAKE ANY GIRL HE CAN GET!!!!!! HE NEVER LOVED SYDNEY!! IM SO MAD AT HIM FOR GETTING MARRIED!!! I HATE HIM NOW!!!! RRRRAAAWWWWWRRRR!!!! Lmao...I used to love Vaughn...but after the season finale...*sniff*...NOW HE NEEDS TO DIE!! And Will needs to take Sydney...Will and Sydney deserve each other now!

Lmao! I have spunk *does spunky dance*...I AM SPUNKY!! lol...Do you hate Vaughn too?...who are all the Vaughn haters?...I want a list lol...so I can personally congratulate each and every one of them!

there is a thread under Vaughns forum for the club, but there are just as many vaughn lovers on the thread as there are haters on the "vaughn isnt really married and we're still in denial" thread

SydB_JenG said:
VAUGHN IS A sl** WHO WILL TAKE ANY GIRL HE CAN GET!!!!!! HE NEVER LOVED SYDNEY!! IM SO MAD AT HIM FOR GETTING MARRIED!!! I HATE HIM NOW!!!! RRRRAAAWWWWWRRRR!!!! Lmao...I used to love Vaughn...but after the season finale...*sniff*...NOW HE NEEDS TO DIE!! And Will needs to take Sydney...Will and Sydney deserve each other now!
didnt will blame syd on how his life was ruined cuz of her? and then later, he didnt even say sorry! he doesnt deserve her either!

Back