it's not the same

Hey that was really great! I found it so sweet when Nadia Hugged syd tight! Thanks for the pm and please update soon!

Hey that was really great! I found it so sweet when Nadia Hugged syd tight! Thanks for the pm and please update soon!

I love this! I like that they really seem to have a great relationship as kids. They seem like such a happy family. I think I'm gonna cry the more we get into this story! Can't wait till you update! Can you add me to your pm list? Thanks!!

-pm list -

angels_fire_88
aliasunsed
6helterskelter6
gtwallichs
grassyass
sydneymicheal
emetib17
texasalias2004
phoenix shotgun 47
aliassydney502
vaughn4eva24
fire*N*ice
sand2604
dandan
tubby
nadiasantosfan
Amber
secret_agent_angel
Vaughn's_girl
mnkdance963
redwolf88
_Freelancer_
ALIAS_chick

im glad you all liked it :smiley: :smiley: and because i love yah all... im updateing tomorrow :smiley:

ok so i thought i would update co the last chapter was so short :smiley: :smiley: enjoy and review

Chapter 3 “ we could have been so happy”

re cap

“look, I’m not going to lie to you, I loved my sister, more than I loved myself, and when she was taken from us I....” a tear slid down Syd's face, but she wiped it way “I lost a part of myself , I suppose we all did”

“I’m sorry Sydney , for your loss, but it helps to talk to someone” Barnett stressed

“I know, but it's too painful” she said

“I know , I’m here to help, now tell me what happened after that”

end re cap

flashback

Nadia and Syd were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast, Irina was over at the toaster waiting for the toast to pop up

Irina turned round to look at her girls “Syd remember I’m going to be late home
tonight from a lecture, so don't forget I want you back here right after school” she stressed

“I know mom” Syd looked over to Nadia who had a smirk on her face “plus I couldn’t leave Nadia sitting out side” she smiled shoving another spoonful of egg in her mouth

the door bell rang, Irina rushed over and opened it

“hi, she'll be ready in 1 sec, Nadia Sally's here” Irina shouted.

Letting Sally into the house was a common thing for the Bristow’s. She was a friend of Irina's for years and seeing as she had 2 girls who go to the same school as Nadia, Irina made a deal with her, for Nadia to be picked up and dropped off from school everyday

“so how are you?” Sally beamed

In the kitchen Nadia shoved the last spoonful of eggs in her mouth

“coming” she jumped down of her chair “see ya later Syd”

“yeah” Syd gave Nadia a hug and kissed her on the head before letting her go

“see you later sweetheart” Irina bent down and kissed Nadia on the cheek

“ready?” sally asked

“yup” Nadia said as she bolted through the door

Irina kissed Sally on both cheeks, she then left following Nadia to her car

Irina closed the door and she walked back over to the kitchen table and sat down next to Syd

“now that your sister has gone, we need to talk about her birthday party next week, are you sure she doesn't know?” Irina asked

“she hasn't got a clue” she smiled “don't worry”

Irina looked at her watch “ohhh Syd it's 8am where is Francie?” she stressed

the door bell rang “there she is” Syd got up from her chair and grabbed her school bag off the floor

“now be careful, make sure you look both ways before you cross the street” she informed

“mom I’m not a baby, I’m 8 years old or as Nadia would say “I’m a big girl now” Irina smiled

“plus Fran’s mum is walking us to school today, so don't worry about it” on saying that she answered the door

“hi Fran, Mrs Calfo”

“hi so yah ready ” Fran asked

“yeah” Syd turned round find her mother behind her

“morning Anna” Irina beamed

“ hi” Mrs Calfo replied

“thanks for doing this, I have to be at the university before nine” Irina informed

“it's no problem, anytime” she replied

“ok so, bye mom” Syd said as she kissed her mom and then she walked out the door

present day

“and that's everything from the moment I woke up until I left the house”

“that's good” Mrs Barnett looked down at her watch “that’s all we have time for today” she stressed

“Ok” Syd stood up and shook Mrs Barnett's hand and walked out the office and into the corridor which was empty.

She stopped and held her head in her hands the room was spinning by this time and the tears had come flooding down her face. She began to breathe heavily, and then she collapsed

:smiley: or :(

Back