Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
starrynic said:
Bibs there you are!! hahaha so you're a Leo baby too huh? (y)
[post="1409690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :hi:

Long time no see!!! Glad to see you around here again. Please don't leave us again. We've missed you! :kiss:

And Jules, I hope your sister wins the bet! :P

yeah, that av makes me sad too but i'm getting used to ben now :blink:

hahaha Jules, ya never know ;) and then if your 👶 and Garner 👶 get married, you'll be related to Jen :eek: :lol:

Biba said:
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :hi:

Long time no see!!! Glad to see you around here again. Please don't leave us again. We've missed you! :kiss:

And Jules, I hope your sister wins the bet! :P
[post="1409700"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwwww Bibs, I've missed all of you too!! :kiss: Yeah I'm back!! :D

hehehe, you love lil girls, don't ya? Well, I do too!! Lil baby gals rock! ;) :rolleyes:

nite Jules!! :hug:

I hope you have a dream of your baby and Jen's too tonight! hehe :smiley:

starrynic said:
hehehe, you love lil girls, don't ya? Well, I do too!! Lil baby gals rock! ;)  :rolleyes:
[post="1409704"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, baby girls are the best.... You do know that Jen is having a girl right? And it's going to be the cutest lil baby ever! 👶 It will have her dimples and her smile!! How perfect huh?! Awwww :love:

So far the Pink Team is winning! Right Mandy? :woot:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
OMFG! Katy, i love your sig! :lol:

i think 👶 Jules will be a boy! so that way in a few years from now 👶 Jules and 👶 Garner can date!!!!  :eek: AWWWWW!  :woot:  :angelic:  :lol:  ;)
[post="1409689"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: you're crazy. :lol:

sexcivaughn14 said:
thats cute- Mandy i LOVE your av...its actually got me in tears right now
[post="1409692"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*sigh* :hug: it's alright. I like my Av too. :lol:

julesvartan said:
I love Mandy's av too. :smiley: She's had that for a while.
[post="1409694"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yup yup, and I dont have any intension to change it any time soon. (mostly because i suck at making these things. :lol: )

nataliethealiasfreak said:
yeah, that av makes me sad too but i'm getting used to ben now  :blink: 

hahaha Jules, ya never know ;) and then if your 👶 and Garner 👶 get married, you'll be related to Jen  :eek:  :lol:
[post="1409701"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They'd be mother in laws. :blink: :o_O:

--Mandy :angelic:

starrynic said:
Yeah Bibs, I know Jen's having a girl!! Awesome!!! I wonder if she'll name her baby Sydney?? hehehe :rolleyes:
[post="1409717"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think so... but as long as it's not Apple, or Banana or Peach. I'm fine with it! :lol:

Biba said:
So far the Pink Team is winning! Right Mandy?  :woot:
[post="1409709"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

of course. Did you have any doubt that we wouldn't be? :P

starrynic said:
Yeah Bibs, I know Jen's having a girl!! Awesome!!! I wonder if she'll name her baby Sydney?? hehehe :rolleyes:

That would be a) extremely creepy and b) wierd. :blink: :lol: I think Jen would want to get away from work as much as possible and not have her baby remind her of work. :lol: (despite how good it is, it's still work. :lol: )

and Biba, dont' forget, Pineapple, coconut, papya, grape, melon.... (okay i'll stop. :mellow: )

Biba said:
I don't think so... but as long as it's not Apple, or Banana or Peach. I'm fine with it! :lol:
[post="1409719"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Apple, or Banana or Peach??? LMAO....... :rotflmao: Nah, I think Jen's sensible enough not to name her baby such names........ hehee

mystery_chick said:
of course. Did you have any doubt that we wouldn't be? :P

That would be a) extremely creepy and b) wierd. :blink: :lol: I think Jen would want to get away from work as much as possible and not have her baby remind her of work. :lol: (despite how good it is, it's still work. :lol: )

and Biba, dont' forget, Pineapple, coconut, papya, grape, melon.... (okay i'll stop. :mellow: )

[post="1409723"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I had no doubt, of course not! Never.... baby Jen is coming soon. lil Garner will be the cutest! 👶

And don't forget that Courtney Cox named her baby Coco! :lol: I don't know who has the worst name, but no one can't beat Apple so far. I hope that Jen won't win in the worst name ever given to a celebrity kid! :angelic:

sexcivaughn14 said:
lets stay away from fresh produce in general...and meat...i'd hate to be named Beef or Chicken
[post="1409726"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*Snort* :rotflmao: chicken garner-affleck OH MAN!!
thats worse than dejango HAHAHA (Sorry had to say it ;) )

anyway please, god, no foods, thats all i ask

starrynic said:

Some how, I don't even think Jennifer is as obsessed with Sydney as you are, which may seem surprising at first, but once we step back to consider the depth of your obsession, such a statement almost seems obvious.

sexcivaughn14 said:
lets stay away from fresh produce in general...and meat...i'd hate to be named Beef or Chicken
[post="1409726"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :rotflmao: That would be interesting....

Biba said:
I had no doubt, of course not! Never.... baby Jen is coming soon. lil Garner will be the cutest! 👶

And don't forget that Courtney Cox named her baby Coco! :lol: I don't know who has the worst name, but no one can't beat Apple so far. I hope that Jen won't win in the worst name ever given to a celebrity kid!  :angelic:
[post="1409729"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Coco is not half as bad as Apple. Coco actually sounds a bit cute however eccentric.

How about, Pepperoni Garner-Affleck?

:angelic:

:P

xinli11 said:
Some how, I don't even think Jennifer is as obsessed with Sydney as you are, which may seem surprising at first, but once we step back to consider the depth of your obsession, such a statement almost seems obvious.
[post="1409733"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Look ladies! It's a guy! Let's attack! :lol:

:mellow:

and yes, in the dvd commentaries, some of them doesn't even remember what happened in previous episodes and theyr'e IN the show. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

haha yes! let's attack the guy

MANDY! bite your tounge for mentioning pepperioni

and coco arquette is adroable - she is off limits!!!
(i have an obsession with the arquettes - ignore me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back