Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
mystery_chick said:
:lol: :rotflmao: That would be interesting....
Coco is not half as bad as Apple. Coco actually sounds a bit cute however eccentric.

How about, Pepperoni Garner-Affleck?

:angelic:

:P
Look ladies! It's a guy! Let's attack! :lol:
:mellow:

and yes, in the dvd commentaries, some of them doesn't even remember what happened in previous episodes and theyr'e IN the show. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1409734"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How about just stick with common names... maybe like Maria Garner-Affleck... and do you think they will do the whole Garner-Affleck. Or will it be just Affleck...

Heeee 😆 at the Pepperoni Garner-Affleck! :lol:

mystery_chick said:
and yes, in the dvd commentaries, some of them doesn't even remember what happened in previous episodes and theyr'e IN the show. :lol:
[post="1409734"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ohh I know. This one interview in Alias magazine with Ron, he was so impresed that the interviewer knew the episode titles. I was like well duh..why wouldn't he? don't you? It's really surprising they don't even know what happens. But I guess it makes sense, because they might not watch the dailys after everything is put together.

And as for Jen having a girl, good for her. I think girls are better. She can star on the show now.

SkyGirl5 said:
haha yes! let's attack the guy

MANDY! bite your tounge for mentioning pepperioni

and coco arquette is adroable - she is off limits!!!
(i have an obsession with the arquettes - ignore me)
[post="1409742"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:cry: b-b-but why? I like pepperoni *whimpers*

:lol: I dont' even wanna know about your obssession with the arquettes. :lol:

Biba said:
How about just stick with common names... maybe like Maria Garner-Affleck... and do you think they will do the whole Garner-Affleck. Or will it be just Affleck...

Heeee  😆 at the Pepperoni Garner-Affleck! :lol:
[post="1409744"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think she'll be like Julia Roberts and give her kid a sensible name. I think I'll just be Affleck. ;)

starrynic said:
yeah shoot him!!! :sniper: :P
[post="1409746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

NO! Not with violence! With Hugs and kissess and gushy baby stories. :mellow:

ETA: and just to run of on a tangent with babies. Do list your favourite girl names everyone. :D *runs off to find my list of favourite girl names* teehee

starrynic said:
yeah shoot him!!! :sniper: :P
[post="1409746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Shoot who? :lol:

I think they also film the scenes out of order... so it's really hard to keep track of whats happening. And sometimes they do a scene so many times that they just want to forget about it. And they are not as obssessed with Alias as we are. They are probably sick of it by the end of the day. 16 hours working there daily, must be tiring! heeee :lol:

So how many months pregnant is she now? I need to see when she'll be back in tip top shape for the show. Can'ti magine what next season is gonna be like *shudder* Next time ben gets horny, he really should consult with JJ first before making a move.

mystery_chick said:
:lol: I dont' even wanna know about your obssession with the arquettes. :lol:
I think she'll be like Julia Roberts and give her kid a sensible name. I think I'll just be Affleck. ;)

[post="1409749"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I really hope it's not as ugly as the Julia Roberts kids dude. Those names are ugly, and I can't even pronounce the boy's name. 😆

I wish the baby would be Garner.... ^_^ But now that they are married, I'm sure it will be just Affleck... but It's okay. As long as everyone is happy! :cool:

xinli11 said:
So how many months pregnant is she now?  I need to see when she'll be back in tip top shape for the show.  Can'ti magine what next season is gonna be like *shudder*  Next time ben gets horny, he really should consult with JJ first before making a move.
[post="1409752"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :rotflmao: !!!!! *dies laughing* No one know's for sure but I think the tabloids are saying back in Febuary, you know... Valentines. :naughty:

:mellow:
--Mandy :angelic:

xinli11 said:
shoot me.. notice how I'm the only guy in this forum?
[post="1409755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I will protect you! As long as you love Jen, you won't be harm in this thread! :D

Biba said:
I really hope it's not as ugly as the Julia Roberts kids dude. Those names are ugly, and I can't even pronounce the boy's name. 😆

I wish the baby would be Garner....  ^_^ But now that they are married, I'm sure it will be just Affleck... but It's okay. As long as everyone is happy!  :cool:
[post="1409754"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ya the boy's name is a bit... unusual, but I think the girls name was fine... I don't remember what it is but....

What name would you perfer then Biba? :P

mystery_chick said:
Ya the boy's name is a bit... unusual, but I think the girls name was fine... I don't remember what it is but....

What name would you perfer then Biba? :P
[post="1409759"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It was very unusual. Yes! Weird too. I don't remember the girls name... but it wasn't common either. :thinking:

What do you mean what I prefer.... You mean to name their baby? Well, anything as long as it's a decent name, acceptable by the general public. :lol:

Biba said:
It was very unusual. Yes! Weird too. I don't remember the girls name... but it wasn't common either.  :thinking:

What do you mean what I prefer.... You mean to name their baby? Well, anything as long as it's a decent name, acceptable by the general public. :lol:
[post="1409760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well what's your favourite girl names?

that would go well with Affleck? ;)

mystery_chick said:
well what's your favourite girl names?

that would go well with Affleck? ;)
[post="1409763"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nothing. I think it sounds too much like that duck in that commercial. Everytime I hear Affleck, I just think of that annoying duck croaking Aflec.

Names I like.... Isabella, Madison, Ashely, Jennifer, Elizabeh....

What about you?

those are just some... but I have so many that I love.... Awwwwww :love:

Hazel is not that bad, but it's not very common either. It's alot better then her brother's name! :lol:

oooh I like Sydney :woot: hehe

Yeah, Hazel's not that bad huh? And have you guys heard? Angelina Jolie's naming her newly adopted Ethiopian girl Zahara Marley Jolie....

starrynic said:
oooh I like Sydney :woot: hehe

Yeah, Hazel's not that bad huh? And have you guys heard? Angelina Jolie's naming her newly adopted Ethiopian girl Zahara Marley Jolie....
[post="1409782"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

100 bucks say when she grows up, she'll just go by Marley. Never a good thing when your middle name and lastn ame rhymes.. in fact, it should be a rule that no two parts of your name should rhyme.

xinli11 said:
Nothing.  I think it sounds too much like that duck in that commercial.  Everytime I hear Affleck, I just think of that annoying duck croaking Aflec.
[post="1409766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is too funny! My brother and i do the same thing. Everytime we hear Ben's name or the duck we look at eachother...pause...and then do the duck's little "Aflec" line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back