Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaughn said:
[post="1411317"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

hehehe no problemo! 👍 just PM me when you think of something :smiley:

and it's not fair to say he ruined season 5, it takes two people to have a baby, we have to give season 5 a try, come on, it's alias, JJ hasn't disappointed us yet and i don't think he's planning on it anytime soon, it'll just be different, that doesn't mean it'll be ruined

all i'm saying is, lets just have a little faith :smiley:

How is S5 ruined because Jen decided to have a life and got pregnant? Please. Jen's happiness will always come before a TV show. I'm sure the cast, crew and Producers aren't worried about it and are thrilled for Jen.

And I agree about S3...Jen was stellar, the writing was less than stellar.

Also since Ben's been with Jen he's been gambling a few times but has not been on binges or to strip clubs. Alot of people gamble and let's face it Ben has the money to place big bets. :smiley:

julesvartan said:
How is S5 ruined because Jen decided to have a life and got pregnant?  Please. Jen's happiness will always come before a TV show. I'm sure the cast, crew and Producers aren't worried about it and are thrilled for Jen.

And I agree about S3...Jen was stellar, the writing was less than stellar.

Also since Ben's been with Jen he's been gambling a few times but has not been on binges or to strip clubs. Alot of people gamble and let's face it Ben has the money to place big bets. :smiley:
[post="1411471"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly. There are a lot worse things Ben could be doing than gambling and going to strip clubs. The way people talk you would think he was killing people. So he's not a saint, but who is.

Jen was injured around the end of the year. She may have been on antibiotics when a viral infection was suspected. When the injury was diagnosed as nerve/muscle damage, no doubt, she was on a steroid for the inflammation, which causes weight gain (The Me interview, where she said she gained weight). Antibiotics and/or steroids is known to interfere with birth control. I am not saying that's what happened, but that is a likely scenario.

Ruined Season 5? C'mon, get a grip.

Bristow Stare said:
Jen was injured around the end of the year. She may have been on antibiotics when a viral infection was suspected. When the injury was diagnosed as nerve/muscle damage, no doubt, she was on a steroid for the inflammation, which causes weight gain (The Me interview, where she said she gained weight).  Antibiotics and/or steroids is known to interfere with birth control.  I am not saying that's what happened, but that is a likely scenario.

Ruined Season 5?  C'mon, get a grip.
[post="1411499"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That makes perfect sense. Also, sometimes birth control just doesn't always work. Ask my cousin who has a six month old. She was a result of the pill.

I'm anxious to see what happens with season 5. We can only see Sydney go on missions for so long before they have to start repeating them. I think it will be interesting to see what happens with her being in the field less.

^ wow ok thats a really good point

and as for S5 im skeptical but reserving judgement
but i swear if there is a rambladi baby :madfire:

i'm kind of hoping they'll put the baby in the script because it's hard to hide like in will and grace when debra was pregnant they just said she was fat buti mean if Syd's pregnant there will actually be a reason for her to be at a desk recruiting people.

I know what you mean janet i would be P O'd if they put a rambaldi baby in the script. question though:
even though they destroyed her eggs in season three wouldn't she have produced new ones by now? just wondering

even though they destroyed her eggs in season three wouldn't she have produced new ones by now? just wondering
Women have two ovaries and the Covenant only messed with one of them. So Syd is covered in producing eggs.

I'll keep an open mind if they decide to write the pregnancy into the script. If S5 sucks it wouldn't be because JG is pregnant. It would suck because of how the writers decided to handle the pregnancy.

Yeah still it must be a lot harder for her to become pregnant because remember that we switch between the two ovaries, so she must only release like once every two months or so, so it would be harder for her to get pregnant. But yeah I hope it's Vaughns and not a rambaldi baby cos that would suck! And the hiding thing that would just be stupid!

Sabella said:
Yeah still it must be a lot harder for her to become pregnant because remember that we switch between the two ovaries, so she must only release like once every two months or so, so it would be harder for her to get pregnant. But yeah I hope it's Vaughns and not a rambaldi baby cos that would suck! And the hiding thing that would just be stupid!
[post="1411545"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
But wouldn't the body natually adjust to have the ovary release one egg every month once one has been removed? :blink:
-Mandy :angelic:

^Oh dear god I don't know enough about biology to get this deep. :lol:

I'm sure if they write it in it will be Vaughn's. Seriously the angst would rock. I mean here she is pregnant with someone she thinks she doesn't know. How will she handle it? How will Vaughn handle it? She'll investigate him till the sun doesn't shine to see if she can trust him with her life and their childs.

I should so write for ALIAS. ;)

I'm not looking forward to finding out what he's done and who he really is! I'm not happy with the ending, it sucked but I was like screaming afterwards cos of the shock, it seems that the cliffhanger competes with S2's finale!

I dunno, I thought it was excellent writing and idea by JJ but it really gets me when he does this, like the telling I went round my house shouting no! for the next ten mintues after I had finished watching it, that's how emotionally attached I am, lol :blush2:

^That's all you did. I think I bawled and was like WTF?! And then I made up that he and Syd were really married until they cast MG as Lauren. Then in the S3 premiere when Syd gave him that speech... I was like you go girl. Then I was really :cry: Then his speech to her at the school killled me. :smiley:

Jen rocked that speech.

Sabella said:
I dunno, I dunno if it's ever happened to anyone but I suppose the body might adjust to it?? :blink:
[post="1411554"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Okay, let me ramble. (btw, ignore my spelling too lazy to check up on them right now. ;) )

The egg has to develop in the ovary and once they're mature they get released and travel down the fallopian tube. The egg, while inside the ovary is surrounded by a layer of cell as it develops the layer of cell, after the egg is released is called the corpus luteum. The corpus luteum is responsible for the amount of estrogen and progestron in your body which in turns manages the menstural cycle. If an egg is not released then estrogen and progestron arn't increased/decreased and there for there will be no menstrual cycle and that's just not right. Birth control works by tricking the body into thinking that an egg has been released so that the level of hormones are the same as if an egg has actually been released so that the menstural cycle is normal. So you can't have your period every other month so that's why I think your body adjusts as one ovary is removed. ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

Sydney has been in so many toxic situations and enviroments that maybe they'll write it in a way that they don't know what is making her belly so big! :woot: They have taken the SciFi route before so whose to say that it has to be a baby causing her to bloat.

Or here's a thought... maybe they'll film later episodes first before Jen gets too big and then when she is bigger towards the end ready to deliver they will film the eps to run first. The reason this could work is because who knows what kind of shape Syd and Vaughn will be in after the accident that they could actually have Sydney first in the hospital (which would hide the pregnancy) then not fit for field duty and office bound.

Or they could.... have Syd in a coma dreaming that she is pregnant and then when she wakes up several months later nothing! But it was so real that it could be one of those back things like 2 years ago when she was Julia Thorn, she was pregnant with Simon Walkers baby but wakes up from her coma before she finds out what happened to it.

They have options but I agree......Anything but a Rambaldi baby!!! Maybe they'll have her deliver an.....EMMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back