Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure Tash! i can make you a siggy! just tell me what you want on it :lol:

hahaha somehow i can see spydaddy being a minister more then i can see VG being one :P i mean Jack is so mysterious, it can happen! ;)

but yet - it would still be funny

and hey, is it really any wierder than a child's toy hellicpoter shooting sydney?
i think not ;)

SkyGirl5 said:
but yet - it would still be funny

and hey, is it really any wierder than a child's toy hellicpoter shooting sydney?
i think not ;)
[post="1410670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg HAHAHAHA! let's not go there again :angelic: *tries to hold laughter in* :lol:

Did Victor really marry them? I dunno why but I think that's kinda weird! As much as I like Gartan I'm happy for Jennifer if she's happy! (y)

Sabella said:
Did Victor really marry them? I dunno why but I think that's kinda weird! As much as I like Gartan I'm happy for Jennifer if she's happy! (y)
[post="1410701"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I was surprised by that too. Don't you need to be an ordained minister or something like that to do it? I didn't know that was on Victor's resume.

superintelligentone said:
How are you the only guy here?  There's me and Alex (Church of Mammals).  I've been here for a long time.   :D
[post="1410872"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't forget Dark Avenger who I kind of recruited in a way from IMDB last spring. ;)

Xinli, I'm also mixed on Affleck as well. I like how he can even laugh at himself and is charitable especially regarding his (and Jen's) friend, Joe Kindregan (sp?). It's just the bad habits (smoking,gambling) that I'm concerned about. I just hope her heart will NEVER be broken.

church of mammals said:
Don't forget Dark Avenger who I kind of recruited in a way from IMDB last spring. ;) 

Xinli, I'm also mixed on Affleck as well.  I like how he can even laugh at himself and is charitable especially regarding his (and Jen's) friend, Joe Kindregan (sp?).  It's just the bad habits (smoking,gambling) that I'm concerned about.  I just hope her heart will NEVER be broken.
[post="1410884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, precisely. He is not clean enough for me. God knows what he might drag Jen into. And i'm still not convinced that he loves her. I mean yeah sure they look good in the photos. But I don't know, given how many failed marriages hollywood has credit to, I am not very optimistic about it.

I am concerned at Ben choosing to smoke around Jen... but ultimately, invasive pictures can't tell the whole story, so judging someone entirely on them is pointless. If Ben were the evil bastard some make him out to be, Jen wouldn't have married him. She's in her thirties after all, she's hardly a teenager with a crush. She knows what she's doing.

Jinnie said:
I am concerned at Ben choosing to smoke around Jen... but ultimately, invasive pictures can't tell the whole story, so judging someone entirely on them is pointless. If Ben were the evil bastard some make him out to be, Jen wouldn't have married him. She's in her thirties after all, she's hardly a teenager with a crush. She knows what she's doing.
[post="1411106"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well said (y)

we can bad mouth him all we want but lets face it, NONE of us really know him so it wouldn't be fair to judge him, i had to learn the hard way, stupid me :( :lol:

Biba said:
I will protect you! As long as you love Jen, you won't be harm in this thread!  :D
[post="1409757"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No worries there, then :lol: - I love Jennifer, body, heart and soul! :syd4: :love:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
well said (y) 

we can bad mouth him all we want but lets face it, NONE of us really know him so it wouldn't be fair to judge him, i had to learn the hard way, stupid me  :(  :lol:
[post="1411114"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm just not happy he's managed to ruin season 5 of Alias. That and smoking around your pregnant wife, I don't care what excuses he has. Just shouldn't be done.

Jinnie said:
Well, it's hard to say it's ruined or not until it airs, IMO.
[post="1411272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, I guess we'll see on both the Alias front and on the personal one. Here's to hoping Alias makes it to season 6, and Jen and Ben making it much further than that.

Jinnie said:
[post="1411106"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree 100% If you look at pictures of the two of them together they seem very happy and in love. Some people are also criticizing them because they have been dating less than a year. We have to remember that they have known each other since before she started on Alias and became friends in 2002 when they made Daredevil. I for one am thrilled for them. I also don't think Jen being pregnant is going to ruin season 5. It makes me mad because if it is bad people are going to start blaming Jen for it all. Remember season 3 sucked and that had nothing to do with Jen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back