Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I was there last year and their fruit it delicious... I had some grapes and they were yummie... I wonder now if she went to the same I went too LOL :lol:

cookiemonster said:
Yeah... I was there last year and their fruit it delicious... I had some grapes and they were yummie... I wonder now if she went to the same I went too LOL  :lol:
[post="1439518"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I read in an article that Jen's favorite snack is either a rolled up piece of ham/turkey and a handful of grapes or an apple and a handle full of almonds. Her favorite idea of a indulgent dessert if Biscotti. :D

Happy Birthday Jules!!! :D

But see, if you look closely, it looks like she's holding some clear. What's a clear food item? :blink: Or maybe that's just the background... maybe she doesn't have anything in her fingers... I dunno. haha.

LOL the ads at the bottom of my screen are for stretch mark removal.

Well grapes can be kind of clear if they are a light green.

Thanks Sher!!!

Biscotti. Hee. I swear I see that only when I go to coffee shops. Hee.

And so I was skimming Jen's Self Magazine cover again. From like April or May or something anyway, guess who's in it too...the brand new cast member. Hee.

Those pics are soooo cute. I think that is so adroable. Okay does anyone think its hilarious in that first or second picture, she just has this wad of cash thats she holding in her hand. It's so funny, because it's just a huge amount of money...lol.

sydsbiggestfan said:
Okay does anyone think its hilarious in that first or second picture, she just has this wad of cash thats she holding in her hand. It's so funny, because it's just a huge amount of money...lol.
[post="1440509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
She's notorious for wandering around the farmer's market with a wad of cash in her hand. There are pictures of her at the farmer's market when she used to live in Pacific Palisades doing the same thing. Just for fun, I'd run up to her, grab all of her money, and run. Could you imagine? I wonder what she would do? Even while pregnant, she'd probably go all Sydney Bristow on my a$$.

I am LMAO at that last comment, can I get front row seats if you do chose to snatch and run???

oh and I used the coco butter every day religiously and oh my gosh I think I have more stretch marks then 50 woman together! so lets just Hope Jen doesn’t get to many of them because I was proud of them for a short while and now I am all like...EWWW...you just go away!

lol :D I try to picture someone stealing Jen's huge wad of cash

Well some women have stretch marks, but some don't for some amazingly reason. Like my mom doesn't have any at all, but my older sister has them. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back