Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give this marriage two years max.  Oh, and B'Elanna Paris is correct, JG doesn't believe in soulmates...that came straight from the horse's mouth.

She doesn't? When did she say this, and where? Quote? I'm not arguing or anything, just curious.:smiley:

Alias_Day said:
She doesn't? When did she say this, and where? Quote? I'm not arguing or anything, just curious.:smiley:
[post="1403046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In one of her interviews. I believe it was in one of the TGOT interviews and since there were so many, it would take a while to find the specific one.

I'm so happy for Ben and Jen. Although I don't know them personally, they seem to make each other very happy. I'm so glad they were able to pull the wedding off without the paparazzi. I remember someone said that at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's wedding, you could barely hear their vows because of the helicopters and that is just so sad. I do hope however that Ben and Jen release one professional photo (ie, Renee/Kenny) so that us fans can see her beautiful dress.

aliasfancarrie7 said:
I'm so happy for Ben and Jen.  Although I don't know them personally, they seem to make each other very happy.  I'm so glad they were able to pull the wedding off without the paparazzi.  I remember someone said that at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's wedding, you could barely hear their vows because of the helicopters and that is just so sad.  I do hope however that Ben and Jen release one professional photo (ie, Renee/Kenny) so that us fans can see her beautiful dress.
[post="1403079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too. I really, really want to see a picture of Jen in her dress and Ben in his tux. I'm sure they both looked wonderful.

And Biba, thanks for the video, I'm gonna have to watch that tonight when I get home. I'm glad that I'm one of the few on this board who can really enjoy this. I am genuinely happy for them! :woot:

Thanks for the Video Biba but I was able to hear everything fine but not see a whole lot the video kept freezing on me.

Where they got married looks beautiful.

I love all the piccies that they used of Jen.

She such a pertay one :love: :smiley: ;)

katyray said:
How do you know that we are all happy for Jen and Ben?...please don't speak for me.  And how do you know they're the perfect match for each other?  Are you the spokesperson for the relationship?  Do you know them personally?  No, I didn't think so.  While there's no wishing or regretting regarding her past relationship on my behalf, I resent the fact that you have taken it upon yourself to suggest to others that they should end a thread which they enjoy.

I give this marriage two years max.  Oh, and B'Elanna Paris is correct, JG doesn't believe in soulmates...that came straight from the horse's mouth.
[post="1403039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto to your post Katyray and I would say 1 1/2 years after the baby is born. Babies are alot of work and a baby in a relationship will either make or break the relationship even in the strongest relationship.

I remember Jen saying that she doesn't believe in Soul Mates either and all of the men that she has dated were wonderful people.

superintelligentone said:
I saw on the TV show "Inside Edition" speculation that the paparazzi photos of Jennifer taking pictures of them last Saturday, was when Jen had her assistant wheeling a rack containing her wedding dress in the garment bags. 

The clip showed that Jen was in a good mood as she explained that she was shooting the paparazzi just like they shoot her.  Perhaps Jen took the pictures in order to distract the paparazzi from what her true purpose was.  ;)

http://www.isifa.com/?page=search&num_page...earch_ID=141502
[post="1402968"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I doubt that since those pics are from two different sets taken on the same day. The Jen filming the paparazzi set was taken when she was getting out of her car at the hair salon and the other set of pics with the lady wheeling the rack of clothes (who i'm pretty sure isn't Jen's assistant) was taken outside her house.

mm i do have to say this
i definitely am happy that they were able to do it with out the paparazzi because no matter what my opinion on them is - no one deserves to have their lives ruined by paparazzi, least of all on their wedding day

and yeah, i do hope they release one photo - ie brad/jen when they got married and recently renee and that guy who's name i forget
i bet jens dress was really pretty hehe :smiley:

I'm with you guys. Just do one professional picture for release so all of us fans can see how gorgeous Jen looked.

We're all lucky when marriages last longer than 5-10 years regardless if we are stars or not. Marriage and kids are hard work. I think Jen knows this. Her life, her decision. ;)

Jules, I think they'll release at least one picture, though it wouldn't totally surprise me if they didn't.

I wonder if you will be able to see Jen's bump in the dress? If you can, that just makes me want to see a picture even more.

^Yeah I just want to see her with that ear to ear grin. :smiley:Well if it's a true empire waist dress probably not. Plus as we all have observed her bump appears and disappears. ;)

I want to see the dress too! :woot:

I'm afraid they won't release any picture, or what I'm thinking is that US Weekly or any other magazine have pictures but they are holding to print out in the next week magazine and be exclusive theirs. :cool:

I think Jen and Ben will be in magazine covers for a while now, which I'm happy, cause I love seen pictures of them all the time!

Even if we don't get pictures of the wedding, I'm sure we will get tons of pictures this weekend, razzi's will be trying to get any kind of pictures they can. Especially since they are suppose to be in West Virginia visiting her family.

I can't wait for Monday, we will be going awwwwwwww :love: over all the pictures.

Keeks and rj, I have to say that now that I slept over and had some more time to thin about it. I'm more thrilled than I expected. So, I don't love Ben and I don't think I will ever love him as much as I love Jen. But I guess accepting him and liking him have been coming for a long time now. The wedding was just the last drop for me, and I'm over the other edge now. I'm just so happy for Jen.

And I have to say that everyone is predicting that the marriage won't last more than 2 years, I'm gonna have to be the one to say that as much as everyone is predicting a divorce, the marriage has the same chance of being sucessful. I could see them actually being marriage for a long time and forever. And who would predict that Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt would divorce. So predictions usually are completly wrong. :D

^^^Well, predictions are bullsh*t, basically.

And Biba, I happen to be a fan of Jen and Ben, so it's easy for me to love this situation. But ultimately, I give a lot of credit to Jen's true fans. You certainly don't have to agree, or like a decision she makes, but it says a lot about you, that you're still happy for her, regardless of your personal feelings. That's what being a true fan is all about.

tippinlover said:
^^^Well, predictions are bullsh*t, basically. 

That was basically what I was trying to say. No one knows what's going to happen. And they can't predict a divorce at all. I guess people are just jealous that they don't have such a happy wedding/life as some people wish they did. Jealousy sometimes is not a good thing! :lol:

And Biba, I happen to be a fan of Jen and Ben, so it's easy for me to love this situation.  But ultimately, I give a lot of credit to Jen's true fans.  You certainly don't have to agree, or like a decision she makes, but it says a lot about you, that you're still happy for her, regardless of your personal feelings.  That's what being a true fan is all about.
[post="1403155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, I know. And I guess I'm becoming more of a fan of both of them as a couple now. I have to say that I like him ALOT better now that I used to like him a year ago. So I would say that's a huge improvement. :D

^That's because Ben has a positive influence in his life now. :smiley: I had a friend compare JG/BA to Annette Benning and Warren Beatty. He was a "bad" boy until he found her and look at how happy they are together. I believe 4 kids later and people said they wouldn't last. :smiley:

Jinnie said:
Oh, Ivan. Awhile back, after your PM, I vouched for you to the staff. I told them how impressed I was in the 'new' you. They didn't believe me, but I defended you.
[post="1402895"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*sigh* the sad thing is, you actually did. ;) :lol:

ReedCordial bandit said:
I just got the funniest and weirdest image in my head.

Jennifer and Ben standing in front of a preist or whoever marries people in America, or where ever they were lol and Victor Blowing sitting in a lone chair his nose....

somehow i dont think this is what happned lol.. i think her family wouldve been there!
[post="1402944"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :rotflmao: that's hilarious! oh I can totally imagine that too! though it would be kind of wierd....

B said:
[post="1402973"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

:blink: Maybe I missed that interview or dont' remember..... hmmm

Anyways, I don't think we should try and predict how long this marriage will last. I'm not one that loves this pairing but I'm glad that Jen was able find what she was looking for in Ben and marry him. Jen said that her mother told her that you have to look for happiness and well that's what she did; temporary or not she's just making the most out of her life. As long as she's happy enough, I'm not saying a peep about how long I think this marriage will last or judge Jen's decision about marrying Ben. (though I think I will still make fun of Ben if he a) smokes or b) have a beard. ;) )

--Mandy :angelic:

I think they'll last. Well, I hope they'll last. Jen's so happy, she deserves it all.
But Ben certainly doesn't deserve her.:smiley:

Jen's a strong woman, but I think it would be hard for her with a second divorce.

Alias_Day said:
I think they'll last. Well, I hope they'll last. Jen's so happy, she deserves it all.
But Ben certainly doesn't deserve her.:smiley:

Jen's a strong woman, but I think it would be hard for her with a second divorce.
[post="1403176"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think it's hard for anyone to go through a second divorce. ;) (unless you're like Donald Trump or Michael Jackson or.... I can't think of any more right now...)

--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back