Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Elizabeth Taylor. ;)

Oh I'll still gripe when Ben smokes around JG and when he doesn't shave but I would do that if it was a girlfriend smoking around her. :smiley:

Alias_Day said:
I think they'll last. Well, I hope they'll last. Jen's so happy, she deserves it all.
But Ben certainly doesn't deserve her.:smiley:

Jen's a strong woman, but I think it would be hard for her with a second divorce.
[post="1403176"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In my admittedly biased opinion, I think it's always the man who is the luckiest to have a wonderful woman. :P

tippinlover said:
In my admittedly biased opinion, I think it's always the man who is the luckiest to have a wonderful woman. :P
[post="1403185"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Of course, he is very lucky. ^_^

julesvartan said:
Men are lucky that women find them intriguing. :P
[post="1403190"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :rotflmao: haha so true, so true. :P

--Mandy :angelic:

^That's just because it's fact and god knows men don't like the truth. ;) :lol:

Anyway...I'm just happy they confirmed everything. The only thing that wasn't confirmed was the baby's sex but I can see why that might not be.

julesvartan said:
Anyway...I'm just happy they confirmed everything. The only thing that wasn't confirmed was the baby's sex but I can see why that might not be.
[post="1403217"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Maybe they don't even know the sex of the baby. Maybe they don't want to know till it's born. So why would we know about it? :lol:

I think thats something we will only find out after the baby is born. We still have about 5-6 months of waiting to find that out. But we all already know it's a girl. :woot:

It really sucks that everyone knows they are going to be in WV for the holidays. The paparazzi are going to be staked outside her parents house and wont' leave them alone. :angry: I feel really bad for not only them, but their parents and family.

Jaimie said:
wow, 128 pages already.  All I can say is ew.  He's a sleaze.  Why, Jen, Why?!!!!!
[post="1403214"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ewww, indeed! I'm certainly glad I'm not the only one that shares that opinion.

And in no way should Warren Beatty ever be compared to Ben Affleck. Beatty might have been a bad boy pre-marriage but in a much different way. There's playboy type bad boy, then there's the womanizer, tea-bag gross, loud dirty-mouth type bad boy.

julesvartan said:
She'll look freaking fantastic and I'll want to hate her but I won't be able too. ;)
[post="1403130"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, of course, your baby will be born before she gets really really big! :lol: Btw, when are you due again? :angelic:

What happened to constructive and substantive?

Need an example? Your posts were fine before, katyray. Jaimie, I know I've seen you in this thread before. In other words, you should know better.

C'mon folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back