Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen looked nice at Parrot Cay. Affleck smoked like a chimney ... and Victor Garber is gay. Sorry, friends.

He got stuck out in the water during a huge rainstorm Friday ... him, ;his friend' and the boats driver.

Off topic because I'm bored and this thread is dead! :lol

I'm watching Live 8 right now!!! It's so nice so far!!!

Anyone else watching it? :D

I guess we won't get any Jen and Ben news at least until Monday, so this will be dead for a while! :(

GarnerParrot...how do you know all this information.

Apparently, it has been reported that Jen is having a girl...so reps haven't confirmed but thats the word on the street!

totally missed that live 8 concert... :blush:

i was watching... Brisbane vs Melbourne in AFL. yay go brisbane we won.

i know you dont know what it is but im still typing it cos this thread is dead.

ya I was watching Entertainment Tonight and they said that the rumor that the baby was going to be a girl. :D

Well the Live 8 concert was AWESOME! I got all teary when i saw Pink Floyd reunited

I wonder if Martha attended the wedding?! 😆

Yes, Live 8 was awesome. I loved Madonna's performace with that girl. It was so emotional. :cry: I almost cried.

and Coldplay... awwwwwwww :love: Gotta love them!

Yeah, Pink team so far is winning, even if all that are rumors. We Rock!

Biba said:
I wonder if Martha attended the wedding?! 😆

Yes, Live 8 was awesome. I loved Madonna's performace with that girl. It was so emotional. :cry: I almost cried.

and Coldplay... awwwwwwww :love: Gotta love them!

Yeah, Pink team so far is winning, even if all that are rumors. We Rock!
[post="1404794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ya i started to kinda get teary and stuff with the girl. and of course Coldplay...ahhh Chris Martin = hotness!

haha i can imagine Martha being the ringbearer or something, like in Meet the Parents with the cat

Nirvana-A-Go-Go said:
Ya i started to kinda get teary and stuff with the girl.  and of course Coldplay...ahhh Chris Martin = hotness!

haha i can imagine Martha being the ringbearer or something, like in Meet the Parents with the cat
[post="1404799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, that moment with that girl was awesome. I couldn't believe it. But I'm glad she is healhty again. Good for her, let that be a lesson for the future.

Martha the ringbearer. 😆 yeah right.

We all know how important she is to Jen. Looks like now Martha has a new stepdad. Awwwwwww :love:

:hi: Keeks! Why are so shy today? :P

If someone would have told me when alias started that in a few years Jen would be pregnant and married to ben affleck i would have laughed at them...

sydsbiggestfan said:
GarnerParrot...how do you know all this information.

Apparently, it has been reported that Jen is having a girl...so reps haven't confirmed but thats the word on the street!
[post="1404745"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

BECAUSE ... I WAS THERE!!!

Inever posted to this site before .. but I was at Parrot Cay when they were. Didn't know they were there till Friday morning, when I saw Afflect in the infinity pool. Saw Jen about an hour later. Victor is MOST DEF GAY. He was inseperable from a very nice looking 'boy toy'.

GarnerParrot said:
BECAUSE  ... I WAS THERE!!!

Inever posted to this site before .. but I was at Parrot Cay when they were.  Didn't know they were there till Friday morning, when I saw Afflect in the infinity pool.  Saw Jen about an hour later.  Victor is MOST DEF GAY.  He was inseperable from a very nice looking 'boy toy'.
[post="1405087"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Would you like to tell us more?? :Ph34r:

Elektrical said:
Would you like to tell us more?? :Ph34r:
[post="1405119"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Chatted .... briefly ..... with Ben as he smoked on a terrace, during dinner .... smartly leaving his dinner table.

Ben and Jen actually joined Victor and friend after the men had begun dinner. The staff pulled an adjoining table next to it for the four of them .... the empty table was the one next to mine!!

The two men never held hands (that I saw) ... but they boh wore long sleeve tight sweaters.

Jen had her hair in pigtails, and wore a casual, gauzy white matching outfit.

All I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back