Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i just heard the funniest thing on the news....."there as been a BIG BABY BOOM since the Red Sox won the world series just last year" the reason i found it so funny was because wel....Bens Sox fan...and Jens pregnant hehehe...lol i'm not joking that was actually reported on the news...

That video is especially for Keeks and rj!  Cause I know how much they love Ben and Jen! 

Aww, thanks Biba. That video was great.

Well Insider will have stuff on Monday as well. Its really quite amazing that Ben and Jen kept this thing soo secret, still two days after there isn't much out about it yet. No pictures, not much of anything. But I love the mad scramble by the media to find something.

And as someone said earlier. I truly thought at the beginning of this courtship that they were great together, just perfect for each other. They seemed to be soo compatible when they weren't a couple so when they became one it just clicked.

And lastly, I have an image of Michael Clark Duncan saying at Jen's premiere, " I've seen the love they have for each other. When they get married, it will be for real, and it will be for a long time. "

:woot: :lol: :blush:

I was on the Access Hollywood site earlier today and this was listed as being on tonights show:

How did Ben & Jen pull off the secret wedding? Plus, their parents react and the real reason the Enquirer got the story…

Just wondering if anybody who saw it might be able to share what they said, especiallyin regards to the Enquirer, thanks :smiley:

Angie K said:
I was on the Access Hollywood site earlier today and this was listed as being on tonights show:

How did Ben & Jen pull off the secret wedding? Plus, their parents react and the real reason the Enquirer got the story…

Just wondering if anybody who saw it might be able to share what they said, especiallyin regards to the Enquirer, thanks :smiley:
[post="1403908"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ooops, I must've been not paying attention, I watched but I got as far as the parents said that they were "Thrilled" ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Well, I watched all of AH and I never saw anything about how the Enquirer got the story. Man, I find it amusing how the entertainment shows just keep on repeating the same information. :P

Ok EW had a rather amusing "write up" of the wedding. EW You have to scroll down about midway.

angel_audie said:
Well, I watched all of AH and I never saw anything about how the Enquirer got the story.  Man, I find it amusing how the entertainment shows just keep on repeating the same information.  :P

Ok EW had a rather amusing "write up" of the wedding. EW  You have to scroll down about midway.
[post="1403931"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :rotflmao: hahahaha oh that's good. I would so love to see a wedding scene like that on Alias (instead of BA we have Michael Vaughn of course. :lol: ) *sigh* :laughbounce: :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

ello all!

congrats to jen and ben. im actually gald they managed to do it without all the fuss of paparazzi on their wedding day.

r there any official pics yet??

i'm so happy for them

I just found that for you:

FLORIST CONFIRMS AFFLECK HIRED WILLIS' HOME FOR WEDDING

BEN AFFLECK called in a favour with ARMAGEDDON co-star BRUCE WILLIS to make sure his wedding to JENNIFER GARNER remained a top secret - he asked to use his movie pal's Caribbean hideaway.

Affleck and Garner reportedly stayed at Willis' holiday villa on Caribbean holiday isle Turks + Caicos as they prepared for their nuptials on Wednesday night (29JUN05).

And florist STEPHANIE DUNCANSON, who was commissioned to create the floral arrangement for the ceremony without knowing exactly who was exchanging vows, confirms Willis' getaway played a major part in the wedding preparations.

She says, "I was commissioned to do flowers in white; longstemmed coral lilies with white roses and white Casablanca lilies and pink stargazers.

"We were told the couple were celebrities and they were staying at Bruce Willis' house and we did the flowers at Bruce Willis' home.

"We took a boat to the island, we did the flowers and we were hurried out of the house because the couple were there."

The new couple reportedly spent their first night as husband and wife at Willis' home after exchanging vows in a beach ceremony.

01/07/2005 03:35

I watched Access Hollywood also and there was no mention of the National Enquirer. I'm still hoping for an official picture too. I'm not holding my breath though. I wouldn't be surprised if they never released one.

aliasfancarrie7 said:
I watched Access Hollywood also and there was no mention of the National Enquirer.  I'm still hoping for an official picture too.  I'm not holding my breath though.  I wouldn't be surprised if they never released one.
[post="1404119"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with that... I'm just so glad that they were far away from the razzi and be able to spend their first night as a couple alone! :P They deserve it!!!!!

Though I'm still a Gartan freak... I finally realise that Jen seems to be happy with Ben... I'll go along with that...and whatever makes her happy, makes me happy! :P

If I remember correctly, Jen & Scott Foley never released pictures from their wedding. Even though she's wasn't a huge star when it happened, she never released them later either. I have a feeling we won't see one for this wedding either. But I've still got my fingers crossed!

For some reason I remember one wedding picture from SF and JG - like of their backyard with candles and stuff.

hahahahaha! :lol: wow, i'm gone for two nights and i had to spend a whole hour reading everything LOL!

awww Jules! i'm so excited for you!!!! i'll babysit anytime ;) i should be an expert with 3 lil nieces at home :lol:

SkyGirl5 said:
i wonderd that myself
maybe she just gets cold easy
oorrrrrrr shes trying to hide the fact that she's pregnant... which really wouldnt work so well once she took the coat off....  :blink: :P
[post="1373665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I can answer that for you. She is still going to act pregnant they are not going to hide her pregnancy behing a couch or pizza box. The producers are going to incorporate her baby into the show. Perhaps Feux Vaughn's baby or something retarded with Rambaldi. For me.. I hope its vaughns. He is not being fired as some of the rumors suggest. He's coming back as FAUX.

Here's something that should entertain you. I was sitting in the salon waiting to get my nails done and I was flipping through the newest issue of Life and Style that came out yesterday (gossip mag) and they claimed they had the scoop that Jen and Ben would not be married anytime before the baby was born. I got a really good laugh at the stupidity of the gossip mags. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back