Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha! I love him giving the razzi the finger. Too funny.

Jen's hair looks LONG in the last pic, it looks good though. She looks better without the bangs.

spy41 said:
Jen's hair looks LONG in the last pic, it looks good though. She looks better without the bangs.
[post="1407562"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Definitely. That was a BAD look. I think she looks great in those pictures.

If someone would have told me when alias started that in a few years Jen would be pregnant and married to ben affleck i would have laughed at them...

Yeah me too! But after DareDevil (I thought this girl has a crush on him :blink: ) then she splits from hubby SF (Then I thought soon we would see BA would split for JLo...) but she then starts dating MV (Great! But unfortunally,I thought this was a temporary relationship...and she was hoping BA becomes available) then they part ways personally not professionally (made us sad :( ), then BA and JLo do the unthinkable and call off the wedding (I start to wonder, when BA and JG will cross paths again)oopps, Elektra is filming and BA is on set (????? umh????) then what's this, BA and JG hanging out together (yeah right, just friends...NOT), let the speculation begin (dating???, pregnant????, engaged???married???) the only thing I got wrong was the order! I think the two of them knew a long time ago where they were headed (I just wish I could pick some winning Lotto numbers!!! :woot: )

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN.

Yeah, who woulda thunk? But it seems like they were destined for each other. Ben let JLo dump him by going to strip joints and bars and making it very public. Once that happened I wondered how long before Jen and Ben would be together.

Has Jen moved her eternity ring (I love the sound of that!) to her right hand and has a very simple wedding band on her left?

Kermit!  :eek:  lol! love that shirt!

He's getting ready for BabyGirl Affleck!

Thanks to whomever you posted the link with the greats of Jen and Ben in Vanco :P

:hug:

Anyway... first... where can I get that shirt??? I love Kermit... :angelic:
And Jen definitely looks tired to me but heck... she's been in NY, in the Caribbean and now in Vanco... Even I would loose track plus she's pregnant...

:blink: Can't blame her... though I guess she fine otherwise :smiley:

Lol, that sounds really funny.

Her hair is getting long! I think they are so cute together...and she does look tired, but I don't blame her. I lvoe the bump!

Diana said:
Has anyone seen this A shower from the Power from the Charleston Daily Mail?

:confused:
[post="1407896"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OH! that's awsome! BAH! I wanna go! *whines* I can't believe you can get in free if your name was Jennifer or Garner. :lol: that's hilarious. :D

--mandy :angelic:

yeah, i doubt they'll attend but that sounds like so much fun! i wish i could go!! (n)

Ben and Jen were on ET! they just showed the Kermit shirt photos :lol: and they said that just 10 hours after they got married, they both got a massage, Jen got the prenatal one :love: 👶

I care about Jen's happiness first and foremost. A TV show is just that. 20 years from now, only avid fans will remember Alias. But God willing, she'll have a kid in college. That's what matters.

Absolutely Agree Jinnie!! Sure I will be one of the very few that actually remembers Alias in 20 years and have all my designated Alias DVDS and merchandise packed away safely for future generations to enjoy, or when they find an old dvd player..but I am soo happy to see Jen happy. And having a kid. Alias is just a small bit of her life, having a kid is soo much more than that. Truly happy for her.

Wait there is a "baby" emoticon? Dude, sweet!!! :lol: :eek: :woot:

Yeah, who woulda thunk? But it seems like they were destined for each other. Ben let JLo dump him by going to strip joints and bars and making it very public. Once that happened I wondered how long before Jen and Ben would be together.

Interesting!

On the under-an-hour drive up (I’m a hardcore speeder), we listen to the first half of Spalding Gray’s “Monster in a Box”. When we get up to the town of Squamish, we stop by McDonald’s for a sausage Egg McMuffin for me and some hash browns for Jen. While I’m looking at the board, I remember the many conversations with Jen Garner about the McGriddle, and how intrigued she is by the concept. My point to her has been “Now’s the time to eat weird s*** you’d never normally eat,” but she seems too disciplined to go out and buy true junk food for herself, even in her current condition. So I grab a couple McGriddles to bring to set for her, and then Schwalbach and I begin the half hour journey from the center of town to the circus, getting lost a bit on the way.

We get to set, and I pass off the McGriddles to her security man, Walt, to give to Garner while she’s in hair/makeup. I get Jen situated in the trailer, password her into the WiFi system, put on “Hysterical Blindness” for her, and head to the vanities.

As I head back to my trailer, Walt hands me the empty McDonald’s bag, informing me Garner’s left a note inside. I peep the note, which reads “I heart K.S.”

Kevin Smith's blog

Found Here

And more...

Nick takes me on the long drive out to the set, and we weave through the woods on a winding road, arriving at the circus almost exactly a half hour later. As I head to my trailer, I see Garner, who’s just returned from a weekend trip to L.A. where she found out what sex the baby is. I ask her what baby Affleck’s gonna be, she tells me, I congratulate her, and head to my trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back