Just To Hold On

i really like it...is syd dead? coz she can't be dead, that would be terrible please keep me on your pm list... thanks so much and please update soon

I really hope that Syd isn't dead! She can't be! How can this be a S/V Fic if there is no Syd in it?? Not possible! I think that who ever has Vaughn has Syd and did surgery to save her and then they want something from her, since they believe that she is the Chosen One!

Can I get a PM too! Please!

Thanks!

Megan

our awsome pm list:

vaughnlover15
gonnabfamous07
stealthy
SkyGirl5
luckylass
syd26
mightylittleone
sexcivaughn14
jenji124
texasalias2004
sydneymicheal
tunita
vaughnshoney
krzykty57789
smartgirl2004
alias_day
alias_rocks 87
~VartansGirl~
frangipani
vaughnsgurl4lf
gucci 94
berry_kyoote_spy88
sparklingrainbow
wanttobew/MV
fire*N*ice
ms.MichaelVaughn
secret_agent_angel
helpleessromantic
broe4ever929
blue_bird
Crazy for Alias
sab-alias
Truth Takes Time 2.18
maddy28
iluvalias0203
sunshine231
i'm an aliasaholic
SarahManana
freckles3706
ubieleki
star gazer

Okay, well you see....Ashley had a tempertantrum this weekend...and needless to say my laptop is now in desperate need of my Daddy fixing it...and if you cant I gotta bring it to this compy repair shop...and MAYBE that would knock some sense into the frigign thing anyways!
Okay, my real point...Im stranded with no word document *cries* (Or Sims for that matter) Ive been without Albert (Albert is my compy!) for two whole days, Im actually proud of myself for lasting that long!
So ANYWAYS, Im not really capable of typing a chapter to anything *pouts* which is NOT good, cause Im due to update a few things, again I cant cause I dont have acess to my documents!
MotherFrigger Comp!!!
Okay, anyways, forgiveness is VERY welcomed!
Luvs-Ash

Back