Holding Hands

I know it's a bit Cliche' but whatevr floats my boat. It's my first Fic, constructive criticism and comments Please!!!!

I have most of it written but I'm not finished yet. (I don't like cliffhangers but It all depends on whether I'm allowed to get on or not)

Bon Voyage!! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1- Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sydney ran down the hall as fast as she could. Someone was following her, but she didn’t know who. Ahead of her she could hear pounding footsteps. Thoughts were running through her brain. Who’s behind me? Who’s ahead of me? Why am I running?

Though she wanted to stop running, her legs were growing weak and her lungs were burning. She knew if she stopped, that something would get her. As she turned the corner, she stopped dead in her tracks.

Before her, lay two figures. A man in a black ski mask was struggling with his victim. Syd couldn’t see his face. She saw the masked assailants’s weapon. An Ice Pic. Oh my g-d, Sydney thought. Suddenly, the room changed. She was back at Valenko‘s mansion in Mackay. Though, now, the man who was putting up the struggle wasn’t Valenko. It was Vaughn.

Sydney watched in horror as history repeated itself. The two fought until finally a fatal mistake was made and Vaughn fell to the ground. Sydney’s heart lurched. “VAUGHN!!!” She screamed with all her might and this caused her adversary to turn around and face her.

This time, knowing who was under the mask, she pounced on him letting he rage control her. She didn’t care about her former lover or that he might kill her. All she cared about was Vaughn. Her swift motions were countered by her opponent’s, but she soon had him beat. Finding a knife she plunged it at him at sliced into his torso as hard as she could. But he still remained standing and unharmed. Trying hard, Sydney fought him to the best of her abilities but he seemed super human. He knocked her down, and reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun. Helpless Sydney sat there, ready to die.

A second before the trigger was pulled, Vaughn managed to maneuver his body in front of her’s to absorb the bullet. “NOOOO!!! VAUGHN!!! Oh my g-d, oh my g-d! Why- why did you do that?” she managed to say as she sobbed. Tears streaking her face fell on the floor and made a puddle. Lying in Sydney’s arms Vaughn wiped away a tear and simply replied, “Because I love you.” His eyes shut and caused Sydney to scream in pain. “Vaughn no!!! Wake up Vaughn. Vaughn, love you too. Vaughn..... Vaughn......
Vaughn’s murder took off his mask, but it wasn’t Noah Hicks. It was Sydney.

WOW, you've got me confused. Sydney was fighting herself??? OH!!! It's a double huh?? :jawdrop: OH POST MORE!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1- Part 2 ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney woke up and sat up straight on her bed. She was breathing hard and tears overflowed her eyes again. Shaking violently, she turned on a light. She started to sob again out loud, knowing that Francie was away and that no one could hear her. Still shaken, she went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, then went to the bathroom to wash her face. A little more relaxed, she climbed back into bed, but kept the light on. She didn’t want to go back to sleep. She didn’t want to dream like that ever again.

She fell asleep again and woke back up around seven o’ clock. She hadn’t had another dream and was relieved. She took a shower and got ready to go to work. When she got out, she heard the phone ring and it was Francie. She called to say that she wouldn’t be back home again tonight. She was going to Seattle with a friend she met at the restaurant and she was sorry. Sydney said it was okay and that she had to go to work, but that she would see Francie when she got back. She wondered where Will was, but didn’t have time to call before her pager rang. She read: SLOANE 911!
She finished getting ready and got in her car and headed to work. Just as she was ready to head into the Credit Dauphine entrance, her cell phone rang and it was Vaughn. Hearing his voice made her happy knowing that her dream was really just a dream. But her joy soon turned to uncertainty when she heard what he had to say.
“Sydney! Don’t go to SD-6! Sloane found out about you and your father. We have to get you out of here now!” Vaughn screamed over the phone.
“But, how...why....what are we going to do?” Sydney frantically replied.
“Meet me at the warehouse. Make sure your not followed and we’ll get out of here as soon as possible.”
Sydney stopped. “We’re.....?” she questioned.
“Get here and I’ll explain everything.” Vaughn hung up. Sydney didn’t know what was going on but she knew it was bad because Vaughn was having to come with her. Her mind raced. She made a sharp U-turn out of the parking lot and sped out of there.

:D :D :rolleyes: ^_^ :P ;) :smiley: :woot: Sydney and Vaughn are going to run away together!! I know, it didn't really take a rocket scientist to figure that out, but I'm just happy that someone wrote a story other than about Vaughn marrying someone else and a story about the season finale. Great job so far!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

~Shammi~ :love:

OK, I meant to metion this b4, but this is @ the time of Double Agent minus takedown of SD-6, the S/V stuff and weve found agent Lennox but don't no If its Markovik or really him. (Basically Getaway +finding out about project Helix) Wanted to clear that up B4 next chapter!!! Thanks 4 ure input!!!

hey this is really good!! :D (y) you had me confused there for a mintue and after the second chap everything was understood!! (y) ok post mroe soon i cant wait to see where you go with this!!

ok, 4got wat chapter/part this was but here It is!!!!!

At the warehouse, Sydney parked her car and ran into the building. She saw Vaughn and flew over to him. Before she could ask any questions, Vaughn began to speak.
“Syd, we don’t have much time. Somehow, Sloane found out about you and your father. There was a hit put out through security section on you. We don’t know how the found out but we have to get out of here.”
“About the *we* part. Why are you coming with me?” Sydney asked, not minding that he was coming along.
“There is a suspected mole in the CIA again and they think if we go together and lie low, they can find the mole on their own. Agent Lennox and your father will be in charge of conducting the search. Our flight leaves in 30 minutes, we should get going.”
“Okay, but what are our aliases? Where are we going?” Sydney asked with the attention span of a five year old.
“We’re going to Paris as Mr. and Mrs. Paul and Annika Lei, a newlywed couple from New York on Vacation. The only people who know where we’re going are us, your father and Kendall. We need to change into our disguises. I’ll change in my car, you can change in here.” Vaughn handed her a bag with clothes to wear now, and a suitcase for the rest of the “vacation” also a purse with money, a passport and other nessecities.
“Vaughn...” She wanted so badly to say ‘You can change in here with me’, but knew that wouldn’t be the right thing to say now. “Vaughn.... I’m glad your coming with me.”
“Me too.” Vaughn said with sweet smile. G-d I love that smile, Sydney thought.
Sydney emerged wearing a medium long auburn wig, a short light pink flower dress with matching stilettos and handbag. Hidden on the inside of her thigh was her gun loaded and ready to fire. Vaughn was waiting for her in a red corvette, obviously loaned from the CIA, wearing sunglasses, a blue shirt and khaki’s with a matching khaki jacket. As Sydney approached the car, she pulled her own sunglasses and slid into the leather passenger seat. “Nice Ride.” Sydney remarked jokingly. Vaughn smiled in acknowledgement concentrating on the road.
“The CIA has already booked a hotel for when we land in Paris. Once we get on the plane it should be smooth sailing.” He said hopefully.

Back