To have and to Hold

OMG! :eek:
I can´t believe I just found your story! Shame on me! (n)
That was pure sweetness, michy! :blush:
I loved every word of it, I actually saved it as a .doc so I can read it over and over again! ;)
Thanks for sharing that great and awesome story with us! :blush:
How about a fluffy sequel? :angelic:

Muse

sexcivaughan14 said:
i didnt know you had another fic:S
[post="1033590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Eh, me curious! :thinking:
What fic´s do you have? :confused:
Wanna read them all, you such a talented writer! :cool:

Muse

Just finished reading, and it was so good! Really good for a first fic. It's too bad it's over. It would be nice to have a sequel. Hint Hint! :cool:

You guys are too cool :cool:
Thanks so much for the awesome reviews. Makes me want to write more. :P
This, however, is my only other fic. (n)
I kind of have a new idea for another fic after I finish "You were meant for me". But, I'm concentrating all my brain power on that fic for now. :lol:
It really means a lot to me that you liked this story. I re-read it today, and I actually got a little choked up at the end, and I wrote it. How pathetic is that! :lol:

Me too! reallyexcited.gif
You can put me already on the PM-list for that! blush.gif

Sure thing. :D I have a few ideas floating around. It will be about Syd and Vaughn in the future. She left, but he didn't think she was dead. He thought she left because she didn't love him anymore. When she comes back, he's not married. There's no Lauren. It's going to be AU, but, I have to finish You Were Meant for Me, first! ;)

I just found this story. I can't believe that I missed it before! Great story and terrific ending! And to top everything you killed off all the bad guys!

hey michy! i just caught up with all the chappies!! and..

i must say.. you really are a great writer..

:cheers: happy holidays to you!

hey michy! i just caught up with all the chappies!! and..

i must say.. you really are a great writer..

I just read it all and I love it, it was so sweet

:blush: Thanks. I find it so weird when I get responses to this story. I'm glad that new people are finding it and liking it. ^_^

i loved the story , if you write a sequel could you please pm me and congratulations for ´´you were ment for me´´ i´m lovin it, just update soon if you can (y)

i loved the story , if you write a sequel could you please pm me and congratulations for ´´you were ment for me´´ i´m lovin it, just update soon if you can up.gif

Thanks! :blush:
I don't know if I'll be updating this or not. I have another stroy that I want to start if I ever finish You Were Meant for Me. That's the story that never wants to end. hehe ^_^
I'll put you on the PM list of my new story if and when I start it. ;)

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Jan 7 2005, 07:33 AM']Add me to that Pm list too would ya?? :smiley:
[post="1148663"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

me too! :D

That story was beautiful. I am so glad it enede like that sand that Nadia, Sydney , Micheal and the Children are a family without outside forces trying ot tear them apart. I'm glad I found it. You are a bery talented writer and I enjoyed the story from start to finish.

Back