Holding Hands

Vaughn woke up, for a minute confussed as to where he was. But then he looked around and saw Sydney lying next to him and remembered every glorious detail. He wanted so badly to wake her up, but was afraid that she might say that it was a fluke or it couldn’t happen again. He loved her so much, but wasn’t sure she felt the same way. They were going to be together for a while until this was over and he didn’t want anything to ruin their relaionship. ‘ Well, Michael, you should have thought abput that before last night happened.’

After Dinner I'll post more!!!! ^_^

OK Here's more and BTW Im on my friends name so thats y its a diff. person ^_^
Hope u like this.....

Sydney stirred and all his attention went to her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around for a minute and the her eyes settled on Vaughn. She smiled, “Hey”. He smiled back, “Hey”. They looked at each other for a while, and then Syd shifted so that Vaughn could wrap his arms around her. He didn’t waste this opportunity to be close and he hugged her tightly. She sighed contently, and then started thinking ‘What if Vaughn doesn’t feel the same way I do? I mean after all we’ve been through together I really don’t know why not, but who knows how long we’re going to be togther like this? Well, not like THIS but I wouldn’t mind that either’ “So, what do you want to do today?” she said, breaking the silence. “I don’t know maybe sleep until 2:00 then eat lunch then eat dinner then go to bed again. Sound good?” Syd replied, “Sounds great but we’ll definatley have to do something tomorow to get some exerxise, you know get out heart pumpin’ and blood movin’.” She blushed at this. ‘ I didn’t mean it like that. I don’t Vaughn to think I’m some Sex-crazed spy with no feelings!”
“I know what you mean. All that eating and sleeping we’ll get fat and out of shape.” He undestood what she had meant, but had to admit it was funny. He smiled to himself then kissed the top of her head. She turned around in his arms and faced him, then she kissed him and he kissed back. When it started to get a little more heated, Vaughn broke the kiss and said, “Hey, this wasn’t part of the schedule!” and Syd said, “I’m sorry but your schedule will simply have to wait!”

That's really cute and great...
but could you please split the dialouges (sp?)
like this
Syd: "bla bla bla"
Vaughn:"bla bla bla bal"
etc.
If you don't want to you don't have to but i think it makes reading your really good story much easier!!!
I hope you're not angry with me that I said this and I hope you'll update more soon
:woot:

OK, I kinda screwed up the story or whatver but I was wondering if u guys would b mad if I just got rid of the whole "looking for the mole"and focus more on them. Theyd still b undercover and hiding adn SD-6would want them, but just none of that going back and 4th b/t s/v and Jack felgercarb. Hope u guys dont mind, Im putting more of the story in my next post n a sec. thanks

"I'll have the filet mingot." SYd ordered
"I'll have the same with some wine, too, please." Vaughn said.
"Wine? Are we celebrating something." Syd said w/ a smile.
"Well, if your thinking about waht I'm thinking a bout then the answer is , yes." Vaughn said seductivley.
"Well, what are you thinking about?"
"Honestly, I'm thinking that if I dont kiss you right now I might die from withdrawl."
"I couldn't let that happen now could I?" SYd answerd.
They leaned togther and met in a passionate kiss that each had remebered from the night (and morning) before.
They parted just as the waiter brought out their food (Quick service right? There motto could be; "Serving you by the time you kiss the one you love").
"Would either of you be interested in dessert?" The waiter asked.
"No thanks, I had plenty last night." Vaughn replied.
Sydney snorted in her wine. Vaughn looked at her innocently.
"What? Oh g-d Syd," he said chuckling, "I meant the cookies I had last night at the hotel lobby."
Syd started to laugh.
"Oh, yea...I knew that." she said with a playful smile.

More:
"SO you said you wanted to see where I used to live right?"
"Yeah. I've always wanted to know where Michael Vaughn grew up." She said taking his hand. They had started to walk. No where inparticular, just to walk and talk.
"Good, cuz thats where we're going."
Vaughn said as he put an arm around her her shoulder.

so cute. i like the desert part. hehe. it took me a while to get it, but i got it. hehe. tht was really good. very fluffy!! more soon!!

Back