Season 5 Kristen spoiler

Yeah, he said that he had the opportunity but didn't do it. I think someone else did it. I hope Jack/Syd estrangement won't be too long. I hate it when they are mad at each other, they make such a good team.

Sure, Jack has done things that aren't PC, but so has Sydney and Vaughn. Yup, I am sure Jack has an explanation, just hope that Sydney listens.

tuga, thanks for the compliment about the AV. Love Victor!

I don't know why, but I've the bitter feeling that Jack killed Irina, and they're going to make it look like he did it for a very valid reason. For example that she begged him to do it because she was deadly sick or because she preferred to die in his hands that in the hands of the enemy, I don't know. Something similar to what happened in "Repercussions" when Sydney stabbed Vaughn. The main difference is that I believed Sydney's reasons. I don't know if I'm going to believe Jack's.

They're probably gonna give a reason that would "justify" Jack's actions, at least in the eyes of some fans (I can already hear them ;) ). But not mines, mind you. ;)
Maybe Irina left some letters for her daughters, explaining the situation that led Jack to her killing, so Sydney and Nadia can forgive him. I'm already crying. :cry:
IMO, that turn of the story would suck on so many levels, basically because there are SO many ways to keep Irina in the dark. You just have to use your brain (you know, that little (or big) thing inside your head ;)) instead of saying "Kill her off, because I don't see any other solution."
Of course if you don't care at all about Irina there isn't any other solution.

The saddest part is that there are fans who are already counting on Irina's death. For their own sellfish purposes, of course. And they're going to be so dissappointed if she isn't the dead one. So, after all, Irina has become another Lauren. Sad.

Heh if you think about it, no one will be pleased by this storyline.

Jack fans don't want Jack to be the killer, Vaughn fans don't want Vaughn to be the killer and Irina fans don't want her to die, period.

I'll just bite my tongue and shut up.

filmlover said:
If whatever he did saved her life or protected her all this time, hopefully she can be alittle understanding and try to understand the circumstances he was in.
Circumstances are always the key for me.

My feeling is that S4 will either finish killing off the spyfam, J/I/S, as I loved them, or there will be an unexpected return to sanity after S3. The spoilers could tip either way. I only hope that the writers don't string us along for no purpose.

Jack tried to kill Irina in S2. S3, at the end, showed his explosive hatred of her had only been hidden for awhile. I definitely can see Jack killing her. He just needed to feel betrayed enough. The IMing can be explained away in a rather cool way -Jack would be a cat playing with a mouse who pretended to be Irina after he secretly killed her.

I don't know which version of the characters are real at this point. S2 -there definitely was a J/I thing. As S3 went along, J/I looked more and more like either a manipulation or at best wishful thinking.

Because it would be too easy of a plot point to have Jack be Irina's killer, I think someone else offed her, or something surprising is going off. If I can see the characters have some heart under their actions like they did in S1 and S2 then I'll listen to the story unfold.

Yes, circumstances are important. I don't see Jack doing something to Sydney out of spite or selfish motives such as seeing Rambaldi's work fulfilled, like Sloane.

I don't get the IMing. If he had killed Irina, then why would he go and ask her for info on Lazerey? He had no reason to suspect that there was someone pretending to be Irina, so the IMing to catch the fake Irina doesn't make sense. I really think someone else killed Irina. They may make it look like Jack, but then the truth will come out.

I hope Jack/Sydney relationship won't be destroyed. That relationship is the most interesting to me, and is what keeps me watching the show, and seeing Jack.

I just hope Irina is not dead! :(
(wich I don't believe ... but that's ok)

Whatever is the reason for Jack (or any other person) killed Irina I want it to be a valid reason! eve thought I believe he has valid reason, but to kill her years ago, not now! :P

So, after all, Irina has become another Lauren. Sad.
Ouch!! That hurts! :P i don't believe it! People love Irina, People don't love Lauren! IMO, The only thing that Lauren and Irina have in common is that they will be a liason between Vaughn and Jack! And just that! :P

Tuga said:
I just hope Irina is not dead! :(
(wich I don't believe ... but that's ok)

[post="1095080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The truth is.... if Lena is not coming back, they might as well kill her character, cause having her alive and not show up again it sucks. So, I totally understand and support JJ for killing her off, if in fact it's really Irina who dies.

And again, if she faked her death once, I'm sure she can do it again. ;) Afterall, we are talking about Irina here, she is one super spy. So either way if Lena one day decides to come back for a special appeareance or whatever... I'm sure they can find a way to bring her back from death again. ;)

Yeah, I too understand JJ's decision to kill off Irina, if she is the one to die. At least he is finally making a decision about what to do with her character. Too bad Lena doesn't want to come back.

I don't know... maybe she will come back one day... thats what she said anyway... but for now I think JJ is doing the right thing... so I have no doubt in his decisions....

besides... maybe Irina recorded her voice as in reading a letter or something... *wishful thinking*

can you imagine how happy we would all be by just hearing her voice??? :eek:

I agree, that's probbaly the best option! But it's sad!

LOL...hearing her voice, would be cool, that's for shor! But it would be better to see her! :P
But he she's real dead they could tell us more about her! I think there are some things that we think happen in a way and actully happen in a different way!

actually, I think its better to hear her voice than to not hear or see any of her... it's better than nothing....

one can wish I can.... I know I'm and I know alot of Irina/Lena fans are too.

I don't think she did not... but I can't be certain....

I don't think she knows who her mom is... unless we don't know that yet and we will find out during season 4

Maybe they're gonna kill Jack. I mean, that would be awful, I love Jack to death. But you have to admit, after what Syd found out in the season finale, anything's possible. Maybe she'll kill him for not telling her the truth.

Sydney421 said:
Maybe they're gonna kill Jack. I mean, that would be awful, I love Jack to death. But you have to admit, after what Syd found out in the season finale, anything's possible. Maybe she'll kill him for not telling her the truth.
[post="1095249"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She won't kill him... and they won't kill his character either. That would be crazy... and that would make alot of fans mad at JJ... including me!!! You hear me JJ! :angry:

But anyway, whatever Jack did that is in those documents, I know Sydney would never physically hurt him... She is better than that.

What I would like to know is... How did Jack knew Sydney was going to the Bank, and how did he get there at the same time as Sydney?! He is a good spy, but I would love to find out how he did it!

Yeah, I too would like to know how he knew she was going to the bank. It seems like in S3 finale he wanted to tell her something. Probably about the documents, but he let her find out herself.

Sydney wouldn't hurt Jack, she would try to turn him in like in S1, and then be proved wrong. I am sure that Jack was trying to protect her.

They wouldn't be dumb enough to kill Jack.

From S3 it seems like Nadia didn't know about her mother. I am sure by now they have told her, since she knows that she and Sydney are sisters.

Did we ever find out about Proj. Blackhole?

Are they suppose to backing off of Rambaldi? I don't see how they can do that?

Jinnie I have a question that has been racking my brain. I hope you can help :smiley:.

On one of Kristin's chats, she said she had a sneak peek of episode 5 and there they discussed the death of someone.

In another chat, Kristin said Sydney would spend the early part of the season trying to find a killer.

Now it is being said that the classified documents Sydney read lets her know of someone she loves is dead, who was killed by someone she also loves.

Jinnie, are there two different people who are going to be dead or is this referring to the same person? The reason I'm asking is b/c I'm assuming the person who killed "victim's name" is someone who is a regular on the show, so why would Sydney search for them?

Maybe Jack killed Irina because he found out she was head of the covenant--and therefore was the one who had Syd kidnapped and tortured. He told Irina in Cypher that if Sydney was hurt in her endgame, he would kill her.

Mam said:
Maybe Jack killed Irina because he found out she was head of the covenant--and therefore was the one who had Syd kidnapped and tortured. 
[post="1096592"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Irina was helping Jack save Sydney from being killed by the Covenant in S3 so that doesn't make sense.

Irina may have made some choices that are questionable but from what I've been shown on ALIAS, she would not kidnap and torture her child. Jack wouldn't do that either. So if JJ tries to make out that that happened :angry:

Back