Like Father, Like Daughter

Yay, a new chapter! And a great one too! What a cliifhanger....can't wait what happens next.

Thanks for the pm,

Suzanne

I know, it's been a while...but I rewrote this part (because Vaughn was acting way out of character and I was being selfish with the S/V ship...I mean, really, really selfish...) and then I started writing the next part and it didn't fit right so I had to do more editing and rearranging.

So, without further ado, I give you Part 16. ETA: Oh yeah, Syd's dialouge towards the end was somewhat borrowed from S2 Dixon. I can't remember the episode, but the words might sound a little familiar to you. They did to me! :smiley:

PART 16
"You know this guy?" Sydney was no less than shocked at the sight of Mike in the van.

"I—I’m—“

“Syd! Who is this?”

“I---I don’t know.” She was still staring at Mike, unsure of what to think.

The rest of the ride to the safe-house was silent except from the occasional sigh from Mike and the traffic passing by.

They arrived to their destination outside of Munich and led their captive into the house.

"Sydney…" Vaughn pleaded as she released him from the handcuffs. Dixon had disappeared into one of the bedrooms, leaving Sydney and Vaughn alone in the living room.

"Don't you dare try to talk to me you lying son of a b****."

"Sydney, this wasn't---"

"You lied to me when I trusted you. Do you know how that feels?"

"No, I don't. But I'm sure I could just ask Danny." Sydney's face hardened even more.

"What do you know about Danny?"

"I know that you're marrying him in 6 months. I know that he works at hospital and has a very busy schedule like you do. I also suspect that he won't appreciate learning that the love of his life has been cheating on him with a man she hardly knows."

"And now I know him even less." She walked to the other side of the room and looked out the window. "What about you is real?" Vaughn came up behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders.

“I love you, Sydney.” He kissed her neck. "That is real." She turned around to face him, but pushed away.

"I don't even know your name." He held her cheek in his hand.

"Michael Vaughn."

“Well, Michael, you said yourself that I am engaged. Don’t make my impression of you any worse than it already is.”

“Sydney…”

“And may I say that your alias wasn’t all that great.”

“Now you’re criticizing me? I had no control over the events that happened tonight. This wasn’t exactly the way I wanted you to find out.”

“So you were just going to tell me you were lying when you thought it was convenient? Was that going to make this any easier?”

“Syd, I wouldn’t have just come out and told you.”

“Is that supposed to make me feel better?”

“I would’ve made it seem like you were finding out the truth on your own.”

“The truth? What the hell are you talking about?” Vaughn reached over and pulled off the transmitter from Sydney’s shoulder and threw it on the ground, disconnecting it from the CIA.

“This is going to be a long night.”

Second! YES! :confused: I beat the PM! :Ph34r:

agent_kas said:
She walked to the other side of the room and looked out the window. "What about you is real?" Vaughn came up behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders.

“I love you, Sydney.” He kissed her neck. "That is real." She turned around to face him, but pushed away.

HE LOVES HER :love: Well, we knew that... But HE TOLD HER!! :woot:

“The truth? What the hell are you talking about?” Vaughn reached over and pulled off the transmitter from Sydney’s shoulder and threw it on the ground, disconnecting it from the CIA.

“This is going to be a long night.”

Oh! It's time for "The Talk" This is going to be good :smiley:

:laughbounce:

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Can't wait for more

:lol:

the talk!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh! run! run as far as you can!...and hope syd doesnt kick your bum...hehe...i said bum...lol! <being 14, its like actually being 5>

yea shes gonna know the truth. i hope she leaves danny for vaughn (haha) cause yea sv is soo much cuter then sd wow omg i barely noticed that sd is like sydney and danny but then its also sd as in sd-6. oh woops sorry that was sooo :eek:fftopic: ok getting back on topic thanks for the pm and i cant wait till the next update bye

mrs.marshall

Back