Like Father, Like Daughter

Gee...Kendall is such an ass!! I hope Vaughn doesn't quit his job, 'cause the CIA is like a dream job to him!

I can't wait what happens next,

Suzanne

Have fun on your vacation!

Ha I would like to see how Syd reacts to that ... you cant fire Vaughn ... that was wrong but great ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Great chapters :D I'm glad Sydney is joining the good side :smiley: but Vaughn got fired :(
Have fun on your vacation ;)
And thanks for the pm.

may i pllleeeeaaaasssseeeeeee hav a PM? please update soon!! :Please:
kendall can sooooo not fire vaughn!!!! :superangry:
your doing a great job so far! :clap: :groupwave: :winner: :notworthy: :eek:scar: :balloons: :flowers: :D
keep up the good work!
emily :sun: :syd3: :daisy: :pig: :byesad: :depressed:

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>NEWS: I might not get to update until (late) this weekend.</span>

Why, you may ask?

Well, with Hurricane Frances I got an extra 2 days on my cruise, which was nice then but hell now since I haven't had a full night of sleep in a full month and am not-yet-but-damn-near running on empty. And now, with AP History, American Literature, and my other classes, writing time is so significantly cut it would take every free moment I have to be at the pace I was during the summer.

Also, I'm trying hard to remember why I put Vaughn off active duty...Chapter 18 was the last part I wrote before leaving! eek!

Back