LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple. Some are older than others. Mostly variaions of similar ones. Yea :mellow:

Keanu

reeves.jpg
charm.jpg

Harry Potter

lovers1.jpg
lovers2.jpg
hp2.jpg
determinedhp.jpg
bravehp.jpg
victorhp.jpg

Alias

betrayed2.jpg
betrayed.jpg
shock1.jpg
shock2.jpg
hostage2.jpg
hostage1.jpg
love.jpg
afraid.jpg
fearing.jpg

(Hahah..Kelly. :lol: I think you recognize the pic from the last two ^_^ I kept fooling around with this pic, then ended up making crappy icons out of them cause I couldn't figure out what else to do :lol: )

:thud: Cynth! They're so beautiful!

I'm a total n00b at this but here it goes...

I've been obsessed with Torri Higginson (which everyone prolly knows by now :lol:smiley: so I made a few more with her and one Lena. The first two are just variations.

nofear1.png
nofear2.png
negotiate.png
crazed.png

:jawdrop: Cynthia -- I am SOOO taking the "love" av!! :cloud9: *swoon* And also the Will one(s)... I :love: Will so.

Katrina! You insane person! It is impossible to tell you're a "noob," because geez... those are amazing. :shocked: You're awesome with textures!

eternal sunshine of a spotless mind! yayful! the third one's my favourite.

cynthia! i love them all. the fraternising one is awesome. all of the will ones are a-frickin-mazing. and i cannot express in words how much i adore the love one. perfection. :love:

m-c

Thanks Leslie and A-C :hug:

Kat: Holy s***ters. I love all of them (y) The textureness is so awesome and the way you have so much text on the first two, but they all look flawless :shocked:

Tuulia: I love the coloring of the first two. And the cropping. And the picture choice. Awesome :thud:

It's been what? 2 weeks? I have no muse, but Wentworth is so photogenic.

Credits: Tre, Thia, Prison Break Gallery, and crumblingwalls

ZOMG! :thud: Is that Robin Tunney in the first one? I am so stealing it... And I love them alllllllllllllllllllllll. I'm such a sucker for PB art... :love: :cloud9:

p.s. what does the 5th one say? "What do you mean my name is..."?

new ones... i'm such a Ben/Jen shipper now *sighs*

[attachment=21201:attachment] [attachment=21202:attachment] [attachment=21203:attachment] [attachment=21204:attachment] [attachment=21205:attachment]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back