LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Hayden! <3 I was wondering, if you have a paid account how do you get those boxes that people have on the side? That say like, 'Currently Loving' and things like that? Sorry if this has already been asked or anything! XD

Can someone please make me some icons of Jen at the Emmy's Last Night.

If it can have some stars or sparkles on it. Not fussed about Text or anything :smiley: ;)

Cheers

I made some of Jen from yesterday's Emmys, couldn't resist :P

[attachment=21139:attachment] [attachment=21140:attachment] [attachment=21141:attachment] [attachment=21142:attachment] [attachment=21143:attachment]

New one from me. Credits to Vered, Misprinted Type, Thia, and Tre.

sydlj.jpg

omg salad, that's like sofrigginawesome. I love the colors and way it looks, and the border. that's spiffiness

A few completely crappy and unoriginal Lost. I was just in no mood to colourise.

icon539.png
icon540.png
icon541.png
icon542.png
icon543.png
icon544.png
icon443.png
icon545.png
icon546.png
icon547.png

One Jennifer Garner. Why not?
icon538.png

And a handful of jessica alba. Not because im a fan or anything, i just think shes inconable.
icon537.png
icon536.png
icon535.png
icon534.png
icon533.png
icon532.png
icon531.png

Nat: Pregnant Emmy Jen! :love: She looked so gorgeous. Love the cutoutish ones, and the one that's your av now :D

DB: Now is that a super swank icon if I've ever seen one :cool: Love the coloring, and the style of it. Awesome.

Kelly: LOST! Nuff' said.....or not. How are they so pretty even without colorization?! And then Jen one's gorgeous. Alba is indeed iconable.

hehe okies just found this lj (im sure someone else has seen this) that does star wars comics (hilar by the way) and so i decided to make an icon out of one of them. no credit of the pic goes to me but to the iharthdarth over @ lj.

172168b0.gif

new ones....

[attachment=21168:attachment] [attachment=21170:attachment] [attachment=21171:attachment] [attachment=21172:attachment] [attachment=21173:attachment] [attachment=21169:attachment] [attachment=21175:attachment] [attachment=21176:attachment]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back