LiveJournal Thread #4

2 new ones:

501acopy.jpg
110acopy.jpg

Thanks everyoneee :hug:

Syd: From the first batch I love the Dany one, and teh Syd & Will one. Then I love the Kate Jones one, and the last two you posted. Great job. The icons seem to be getting better and better :woot:

Les: Oh man. To each his own :lol: OMG. I can't believe you haven't/won't see them. :mellow:

I'm sorrry. I can't stop. New found love= Kong/Adrien Brody.

adrien3.jpg
adrien2.jpg
adriendog.jpg
adrien1.jpg
adrien4.jpg
adrien5.jpg
naomi4.jpg
naomi2.jpg
naomi3.jpg
naomi.jpg
kk4.jpg
kk3.jpg

Haha. One of the few things we disagree on. ;) But yeah... wow... beautiful avvies all the same! (y) Out of this batch, #9 is my fave. I do like Watts from other stuff, too... (I :love: Huckabees, for example) Cuuute! ^_^

Les : I love your av...thats from C of N, right? I saw it over vacation :smiley: "What are you doing?" "...you shake it!" "why?" "...well, i don't know!" ^_^

Thanks! ^_^ And yep! :D I :love: that movie more than words can say... I can't wait to icon it when I get my PS back... (this one's by oollah @ LJ)

Ohhh. Chronicles of Narnia. That took me long enough :lol: It's a wicked icon (y)

And thanks Les ^_^ I can't stop. I made screencaps of clips and now I'm upto like my 36 or 37th base. Hopefully I'll get to "finish" them before school opens :mellow:

i lurve c of n. and that kid in your av les, he looks exactly like my best guy friend only younger. it was hard not to look at the screen and be like "hey that's danny!" :lol:

m-c

Jaimie:They're all so wonderfully different and awesome :cool: Love the picture in the first one, like DB said the angle (y) And then I love the second one because of the texturing and the third one because of the colors and hotness. Tres awesome :happydance:

Lessssss :eek: That's Veronica :P
Thanks everyone :smiley: I'm going to make some more. It's been so long since I made icons.
Yea I was also thinking, isn't that Veronica? :lol:
Lmao, Les'll kill herself or beat herself up for saying that. LMAO, Sara :rotflmao:
:banghead: :doh: I am an idiot. :lol: No wonder I loved it! ;)

Narnia is just amazing, isn't it? ;)
It so is. :D

Agent - Love your member title. ^_^

Back