LiveJournal Thread #4

:woot: Oh. The Sark ones, the Irina ones, the Sun ones....the so many pretty pretty iconses. I can't even speak right :lol:

I'm sorry I won't comment specifically but amazing icons. Great icons everyone. And thanks for all the many sweet comments and feedback :hug:

Celina: :woot: I'm not sure which magazine that is and maybe I've seen it before :Ponder: But if you could only like post one cause I would hate to miss it ^_^ Onle scan like one picture, I'll be happy with that. When you get time of course, no rush ^_^

I was inspired to make at least an icon for the Old School Alias Icon Challenge. So here they are! :smiley:

credits: arial, alias-media.com, hybrid genesis
jennifer1.jpg
jennifer2.jpg
jennifer3.jpg

alias1.jpg
alias2.jpg
alias3.jpg

^ Love the quote from Munich in your sig, Ethan! :D Intense movie.

And here's another one! Aeon Flux. 4 kinda plain icons.
aeon1.jpg
aeon2.jpg
aeon3.jpg
aeon2.gif

really cool icons Les :smiley: I love the one with the glass and the one with her head up. ^_^

edit: for the old school alias icon challenge
icon 01
title: locked in
pic: alis-media.com
brushes: photoshop brush, hybrid genesis
font: arial

icon 02 & 03
title: stay next to me
pic: alis-media.com
brush: hybrid genesis
font: arial

alias5.jpg
alias6.jpg
alias7.jpg

Thanks for the nice feedback everyone :D :hug:

@Cynthia: I have the mag here next to the comp, will scan as soon as possible. :smiley:

@Scarlet: :lol: Evil bitch? loool!! Still haven't seen Narnia. :thinking:

@Sophie: :woot: :woot: The grey ones are brilliant!!! And I love love love the colors in the pictures!

@Ethan: the second one is very cute. :smiley:

@Les: :woot: awesome awesome colors and cropping!!

@Sophie again: *THUDS* amazing composition!! The second one is my favourite. :smiley:

Sophie: Ooooh love how you do the awesome borderness. Specially love the ones with the gray border and the last two on the second batch :thud:

Leslie: Ooooooh :love: the first one and the third one. Such great positioning :shocked: And animation :woot:

Ethan: Willage :love: Love the green tones in the first one :cool:

Scarlet: Really like the last one (y) And evil bi**h ^_^

Celina: :hug: Thanks sweetie. Take your time ;)

New icons. #s 4, 17, 22, 25, and 28 for the Old School Icon Challenge. Credits to Tre for textures and me for brushes.

go1.png
go2.png
go3.png
go4.png
go5.png

go6.png
go7.png
go8.png
go9.png
go10.png

go11.png
go12.png
go13.png
go14.png
go15.png

go16.png
go17.png
go18.png
go19.png
go20.png

go21.png
go22.png
go23.png
go24.png
go25.png

go26.png
go27.png
go28.png
go29.png

:thud: Incredible, Salad. Where do I begin?

And thanks for the comment on my sig, Leslie. LOL I loved that movie too. Great, but I.N.T.E.N.S.E.!

Mmmmm DB. Those are beautiful. :love: I love them all; especially the Sark ones!

Ethan - Yeah, definitely! (y) Incredible acting tho (IMO).

27 Aeon Flux (new)

1)
youredead.jpg
2)
youredead2.jpg
3)
aeonack.jpg
4)
trevor.jpg
5)
goodchild.jpg
6)
trust.jpg

7)
aeon-wait.jpg
8)
aeon-warrior2.jpg
9)
aeon-warrior.jpg
10)
aeondeadon.jpg
11)
zithandra.jpg
12)
zithandra2.jpg

13)
zithandradies.jpg
14)
zithandradies2.jpg
15)
savingtrevor.jpg
16)
savingtrevor2.jpg
17)
orendies.jpg
18)
orensdead.jpg

19)
aeondown.jpg
20)
aeonandtrevor2.jpg
21)
startover.jpg
22)
onelastthingtodo.jpg
23)
aeon-together.jpg
24)
trevorbw.jpg

25)
trevorearthcolors.jpg
26)
trevalone.jpg
27)
aencontent2.jpg

Dim, they look awesome. I can't choose a favorite. The coloring and cropping is just amazing.

Les, dude, hawt. Especially the guy in 23-25. Yum.

6 Alias and 3 Memoirs of a Geisha. I want to make some Peter Sarsgaard ones 'cos I'm in love with him, but I can't find the pictures I want :(

salad :shocked: you got sooooooooooooooooooo good at this!!!!! #23 stands out to me cos the text and coloring are just amazing *saves* also love #4 #5 ad #15 as i adore boxes :smiley:

leslie - who is that girl ?? is it a movie?? anyway the cropping on#4 is beautiful!!!!!!!!! (y)

Jaimie - the 2nd one is so pretty - lovely colors!!!!! :smiley: also love the last geisha one :love: *dying to see that movie*

Back