Looking at You Through the Glass

Oh yer awesome
theyre both gonna fall asleep on the bed and then wake up all cuddled up together

awww and i love that syd remembered to go get him clothes!!

Vaughn in a bathrobe?
:woot:
Now you really have me intrigued :lol: :D

im really loving this. . :sigh:
the way Vaughn looked at Syd in the ending of this was so sweet! :love:

Thanks for the pm!

Aww how cute!! :love:
-Now maybe Vaughn won't even need those clothes that Syd got for him!! :naughty:
Great update! Loved it!

next chapter

Sydney's eyes fluttered open when she heard a knock at the door. For a moment she didn't know where she was, then slowly the events of the day came back to her. The only thing she couldn't remember was how in the world she ended up sleeping in Vaughn's arms. He was lying close to her on his side with one hand under his pillow and the other lying across her waist. Her right hand was sitting on top of his on her waist, and her left was under the pillow, holding his hand. More than anything, Sydney wanted to stay right where she was and ignore the reoccuring pounding on the door. Slowly, she sat up and gently slid Vaughn's arm on to the bed. Sadly, she let go of his other hand and arose from the bed. She grabbed her purse and met the bellboy at the door.

"Thanks," Sydney whispered, "How much do I owe you?"

"Well the clothes were sixty five dollars so...."

"Here's a hundred. Thank you." Sydney whispered, somewhat cutting him off so he wouldn't wake Vaughn. Quietly, Sydney closed the door. She gave the clothes a cursory glance and, after deciding that they looked like the right size, hung them on the bathroom door. Walking back to the bed, Sydney watched Vaughn sleep for a moment. She smiled as she heard the faint trace of a whistling snore.

Vaughn POV

I lay in the bed, half asleep, unsure of everything other than the fact that I was cold. It felt as though my heat source had gone away and I wasn't sure why. Then, all of a sudden I felt movement next to me and the warmth came back. I'm not completely sure when I realized that it was Sydney lying next to me, nor do I know why I didn't fully wake up right then. All I know is that everything felt so...peaceful. I pulled her towards me. She was so close I could smell the soft vanilla fragrance of her shampoo.

Sydney POV

As I lay down next to Vaughn, the only thought on my mind was to be as close to him as I had been when I awoke. I quickly realized that I wasn't alone in that desire as Vaughn gently put his arms around me and pulled me close. I snuggled closer to him and felt his hand searching for mine. Slowly, his fingers searched. I got chills as he touched my skin. He rubbed the exposed skin on my stomach and pushed my shirt up a few inches, momentarily forgetting to search for my hand. I'm not sure how awake he was, but if it took being half asleep to rid himself of his inhibitions like this, that was fine with me.

I snuggled in even closer to him and carressed his face. I'm not sure how long we lay there, enjoying the feel of one another's touch. Eventually, I turned over on my stomach, laying my head on his chest. He lovingly rubbed my back with his fingertips and I did the same to his bare chest. At some point we fell asleep, comforted by complete bliss.

That was so great! :smiley:

Quick question... if she was rubbing his bare chest and he ONLY had a bathrobe on when he laid in bed, what happened to the bathrobe???? :smiley:

Maybe he won't need the clothes that she bought for him! :smiley:

Love it! :smiley:

unsure of everything other than the fact that I was cold. It felt as though my heat source had gone away and I wasn't sure why. Then, all of a sudden I felt movement next to me and the warmth came back. I'm not completely sure when I realized that it was Sydney lying next to me, nor do I know why I didn't fully wake up right then. All I know is that everything felt so...peaceful. I pulled her towards me.
:love: :love:

Great Update...
Thanks for the pm.

Back