Love At First Sight

;) love this chapter! it was amazing! :P
i'm so sad that chapter 30 will be the last one! :thinking: :rolleyes:
could you in any way do a sequel?please? i would love to read a sequel t this story written by you!please? :rolleyes: :thinking:
thanks for the pm, again this chapter was so sweet and weiss and francie making out? i could only imagine willl dropping the beer. :D

update soon
and send me a pm :smiley:
and if you resolve to do a sequel don't forget about my pm or even if you write nother story remember me because i'm your fan! :lol:
thanks
jinhus
anya

;) love this chapter! it was amazing! :P
i'm so sad that chapter 30 will be the last one! :thinking: :rolleyes:
could you in any way do a sequel?please? i would love to read a sequel t this story written by you!please? :rolleyes: :thinking:
thanks for the pm, again this chapter was so sweet and weiss and francie making out? i could only imagine willl dropping the beer. :D

update soon
and send me a pm :smiley:
and if you resolve to do a sequel don't forget about my pm or even if you write another story remember me because i'm your fan! :lol:
thanks
jinhus
anya

Like i have told you over and over again, time and time again...you are an absolutely amazing writer...you inspire me as corny as that sounds haha...that was one of the most amazing chapters. i love it when vaughn threatened to kill sark...hehe gotta love over protective michael vaughn, i know i do!! I cant believe it only one chapter left?!!! How am i gonna live without this fic??!

Wow!!! I was reading the chapter before...cause I was late due to screaming-at-the-television hysterically...but what does appear? Another chapter to boot!!! :jump:
I got two for one here and AWWWW!!! I loved that they finally got Sydney back and S/V are back together!!! :sigh: :love: :lovers:
And the whole "Party at the Italy Safe House" was so much fun!!! Too bad it couldn't last longer!! ;)
And the moma's dead....ding dong everyone!!! :P Poor Spy daddy....that was sad what he said at the end there.. :byesad:
But yeahhh!!! (y) There going to get married!!!
And how cute is Weiss and Francie!! :sigh: So much fun!! :lol:
Can't wait for the sequel Penny!! :angelic:
🦋 Colly E.

Penny!!! You never cease to amaze me with your writing talent!!! (y) (y)

I can't believe that the next chapter will be it! Putting Francie and Weiss together was perfect!

Thanks for the PM - can't wait for the next one!!

J. :D

That was awesome. YAY! Evil Spy!Mommy is dead. (Don't hate me people, I love regular Spy!Mommy.) 1 more? 😭 I love this. Thanks for the PM! I can't wait for the happy ending!

That was such a great chapter
it is kinda sad that Irinas dead though
Only one more chapter noooooooooooo
Are you going to start another fic cause you are a really good writer ;)

how can there only be one more chapter?!?!?! :( :( :(
i still love this fic (y)
when u finish plz start writing another fic soon
i luv your writing
can i get a pm when you post the last chapter?

Thanks guys I will! I am going to do another sequel to another story I started a while back, and also I am going to be writing a season 3 fan fic. So I will pm you for that!! :P :D

Thanks for all the nice reviews, and I know I can't believe it's already ending! :( Your right when you said you have the memories. I can always come back and read what my FRIENDS wrote for me :smiley: Thanks!!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

great chapter!!!
really amazing.
i kinda feel sorry for jack.
i liked vaughn threatening sark.
and will... he just has the worst timing,hasnt he??

only ONE more chapter?!?!?!
WHY??

nO!! I dont want it to end... :( :(

Excellant chapter. Love Eric and Francie together. Poor Jack, had to shoot Irina, not that she didn't deserve it. Vaughn should have strangled Sark a little more before he let him go. Looking forward to the next chapter. Really hope you are considering a sequel.
thanks for the PM

Awesome..just awesome~!! :woot:
Irina's gone...sad for Jack, though.
But it's definitely a very happy ending. :D
With Weiss and Fran together.
Syd and Vaughn getting married.
I liked it when Sark told Syd that she'd truly an amazing woman.
Last chap....noooooo~!!
Be sure that i'm your fan and i'll definitely be catching up in any sequel u are coming up with. ;)

I loved it. Weiss and Francie well WTF!!! congrats on the finish and i'll just say everything that you said to me when i finished my fic....(insert what ever you said)...

That was a great chapter. I can't wait for the last one.
I have read the other soty that you are going to continue and I am looking forward to the update on it :cool: :eek:

I haven't come on the internet for a week. I go straight to this fic cause i love it and have just been through an emotional rollercoaster. From the syd and heather fight to the engagement, having to leave each other, the return, irina dead, them all being in a safe house, eric and francie, syd and vaughn and fluff etc. And finding out that this fic is nearly over. Tears come to my eyes.

I need a lie down. Thanks Penny so much for this fic. Thanks for all the PM's and please add me to the PM list of the sequel and all your other fics. This fic is the best ever.

That was sooooooooooo great ! 👍

Weiss and Francie are so cute together ! And Sydney and Vaughn are getting married. That´s just perfect ! :love:

I love this Story and I can´t wait for the last chapter ! *sniff*

Great chapter as always!
Awww Weiss n Fran, so sweet
Luved when weiss was drunk and was sayin to Will that Vaughn wanted to kill him :lol: too funny!
Irinas dead, aww i feel a little sorry for Jack!
Syd n Vaughn always sweet, luved the fluff!

I cant believe that the next chapter is the last :( but atleast your doing a sequel :D
This has been a great fic n one of my favs! (y)
Update soon!

That's so great and sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter!! Even it's the last and it makes me little bit sad but sometimes everything has to come to an end ... :(

Thanks for the PM! please post more soon! :woot:

Back