Love At First Sight

Here we go...the last and final chapter :( ....for now! :D Thanks for all the reviews. Here is more for you guys. Enjoy!

Chapter 30- We’ll Always Have Each Other

**2 MONTHS LATER**

Sydney stood in a simple room starring at herself in the mirror. She was smiling for the first time in ever. After everything in Italy…her mother…everything was going her way.
She looked at herself to see her while puffy dress all the way down to her ankles. She looked back up.

Her hair was down, and her vail was pinned above it. She had two strands down, and curled up nicely. Vaughn had mentioned he loved the way it looked. She added her make up on, stood their. She turned as she heard a knock on the door.

“Come in!” She yelled.

The door opened, and in walked Francie and Weiss. “Hey!” Sydney called smiling.

“Awww…Syd, you look so beautiful.” She said smiling.

“Yea Syd, you look hot.” Weiss replied.

Sydney laughed. “Thanks!” She said turning to them now.

“Syd, we wanted to give you something before the wedding started.” Francie said

Sydney smiled. “No, you guys already gave Vaughn and I a present. This is to much.” She said waving her hand no to them.

“Well Syd, you really don’t have a choice.” Weiss answered.

Sydney smiled. She still couldn’t get use the fact that her best friend, and Vaughn’s best friend were dating. Just going on their two month anniversary. They are so cute together. Sydney knows they will be next to hit the alter.

“Really guys, this is to much.” She repeated.

“I haven’t even given you the present yet.” Francie said. “How do you know it’s to much?” She asked.

Sydney laughed. “Because I know you.” She answered.

Francie rolled her eyes. “Well, anyway…Eric, Will and I were sitting down a couple days ago, and wondering what we could give you on your wedding day that would remind you how much we love you.” Francie began.

“You guys, I already love you.” She said getting teary.

“Don’t cry!” Weiss shouted. “Save that for the wedding.” He said pointing at her.

Sydney laughed again. Francie extended her hand, and gave Sydney a small square box.

“What is it?” Sydney asked.

“Open it.” Weiss answered.

Sydney opened the box, and inside was a heart locket. Sydney closed her eyes for a second to try and keep the tears from falling. She took the locket from the box, and opened it up to see in the left side was a picture of her and Vaughn, and on the other was a picture of Francie, Weiss, and Will smiling. Sydney looked up at her friends.

“I always said you keep the people you love the most near your heart.” Francie said speaking up.

“That’s us!” Weiss said joking.

Sydney yet again laughed. “Thank you so much.” She said walking over and hugging the two.

“You’re welcome.” They answered.

Just then a knock came at the door. “Ok people, the wedding is starting. I kinda need the best man and the maid of honor on the stage.” The wedding planner said nervous. “Let’s go…chop chop!” He yelled smacking his hands together.

“We’ll see you after.” Francie laughed.

Weiss and Francie hugged her one more time, and then left. The wedding planner along with them. Sydney turned back to the mirror, and fixed her dress again. She looked behind her to see her father smiling at her. He knocked on the door, and just stood there. Sydney turned back around.

“Dad!” She said smiling.

He smiled. “If I’m not mistaken, there is a really good guy waiting patiently for you.” He said. She smiled as she walked over. “You look really beautiful.” He said to her.

“You think?” She asked.

“I don’t think…I know.” He answered. He turned and held out his arm. “What do you say…how about I give my only daughter away?” He asked.

She looped her arm in his. “Let’s.” She said smiling.

They began to walk, when Jack stopped. “Wait!” He said turning to her. She stopped and looked at her. He bent down, and placed a kiss on her cheek, and then put the vail over her face. He looped his arm back with hers, and then smiled. Sydney smiled back, and they made their way to the church.

The music began to play, and the doors opened. Everybody stood, as Jack turned to his daughter.

“You’re sure you’re ready?” He asked

“Dad!” She yelled

“I’m just kidding.” He joked, as they began to walk down the aisle.

Sydney smiled at everybody, and about halfway down her eyes locked with Vaughn’s. He was smiling at her with his hands folded, and his eyes could read her soul. She smiled back.

They finally reached Vaughn and the priest, and Jack took Sydney’s hand, and then Vaughn’s.

“Take good care of her.” He said putting her hand in his.

He squeezed her hand, and then looked at Jack. “I will.” He answered.

He turned to her, and lifted her vail to only see the face that has occupied his thoughts for two years. The face he loved and adored. She smiled as they reached the priest.

“Dearly beloved….” He began.

The guests were wiping their eyes, and Sydney and Vaughn’s wedding went on.

“And do you…Sydney Ann Bristow…take Michael Craig Vaughn to be your loftily wedded husband?” He asked

She smiled at Vaughn. “I do.” She answered.

“And do you…Michael Craig Vaughn…take Sydney Ann Bristow to be your loftily wedded wife?” He asked.

Vaughn had an even bigger smile. “I do.” He said squeezing her hand tight.

They exchanged rings, and then came the final part.

“I now pronounce you husband and Wife.” Hr said turning to them both. “You may kiss your bride.” He said pointing to Sydney.

He didn’t have to tell Vaughn, he was already grabbing Sydney in his arms, and placing a long, slow, sweet kiss on her lips. Everybody stood and cheered. They broke the kiss, and Vaughn picked Sydney up, and twirled her around. She giggled. He put her down, and then took her hand in his, and they made thee way out of the church hand in hand as husband and wife.

~~~

RECEPATION

“Ladies and gentlemen…” A man on the speaker said as everybody stood. “May I present to you for the first time…Mrs. And Mr. Michael Vaughn!” He yelled.

The doors opened, and in came Sydney and Vaughn holding hands. They walked right over to the dance floor as the music began to play. Sydney wrapped her arms around Vaughn’s neck, and he pulled her close.

“Having fun Mrs. Vaughn?” He asked.

She smiled. “I loved being called that.” She said smiling. “And yes…best time I have ever had in my life. You, Mr. Vaughn?” She asked

He smiled. “Wouldn’t change this moment for the world.” He answered.

She pulled his head lower, and placed a kiss on his lips. They broke the kiss, and smiled. “Let’s see if you say that after tonight.” She winked.

He smiled. “Don’t start. I would hate to leave our guests.” He said whispering in her ear.

They smiled at each other as they continued to dance. It was an hour later when they heard the fork being hit against the glass. Weiss was standing up.

“Yes, ladies and gentlemen. It’s time for the toast.” Weiss said standing up. Vaughn had a worried look on his face. “I’m Eric Weiss, and I am the groom Michael Vaughn’s best friend.” He started. “I promised my best pal” He said patting Vaughn on the back “That I wouldn’t embarrass him” He said smiling at Vaughn. “Yea…well I lied.” He said laughing. Everybody laughed with him, and Sydney just took Vaughn’s hand.

“ I met Vaughn about seven or eight years ago. He had joined Langley a year ahead of me, and we went through boot camp together, and became friends.” He said recalling. “But you know what buddie…I hated you.” He said smiling. He turned back to the audience. “You see…my buddie here…was so good looking that every girl that went to Langley was all over him. I became the how to get Vaughn guide.” He laughed.

Everybody laughed as Weiss told his story. Vaughn kept shaking his head, and Sydney smiled.

“But it was the day that Mike got promoted to being Sydney’s handler that I will never forget.” He said turning to the couple. “Mike was always a good guy…another reason why I hated him.” He said laughing. “But it was when I really got to see him as Sydney’s handler I understood why all the girls wanted him.” He said sincerely. “Above his safety, and his job he put Sydney’s life and happiness first.” He said smiling at the two.

“And the thing I hated most…was to watch these two everyday struggle with trying to keep their relationship from professional to pure honest love.” He said nodding. “You know…you can come up here and say you know these two people like the back of your hand…but you have never seen what I have when it comes to theses two. They put their life on the line, their happiness, and their jobs all at risk just to spend two minutes together.” He said smiling. Sydney and Vaughn smiled at each other.

“I love these two people with all my heart. And after everything they have been through together…it makes me so happy that they finally end up where they belong.” He said pausing. “I will never forget the day…when you came in my office Mike, and you said…there’s something about that girl…I don’t know what, but something.” He said pausing. “You were right. There was something. It was love. And it’s the kind of love that you two will get to experience for the rest of your life.” He said looking at the crowd. “So, I raise my glass, and I say from the bottom of my heart.” He paused “May many happy years ahead of you…and may your love last a lifetime.” He said finishing.

Everybody cheered, and cried at the same time. Vaughn stood up, and hugged his best friend. “Thanks man.” He said hugging.

Vaughn broke the hug, and Weiss smiled. “No problem.” He answered.

Weiss then hugged Sydney, and Vaughn hugged Francie. The party went on, and everybody cheered at danced.

~~~

It’s been two weeks since Vaughn and Sydney have been announced Mrs. and Mr. Vaughn. Vaughn took Sydney to France for their honeymoon, and showed her where he used to live.

They were sitting on the couch next to each other, and Francie was sitting on top of Weiss on the couch across, and on the floor was Will with his new blonde girlfriend Jennifer; who he had been dating for one month.

They were all sitting around and talking to each other.

“How was you’re trip?” Francie asked.

Sydney smiled. “It was great!” She said excited. “Michael showed me where he use to live, and the restaurants were to die for. Not to mention everywhere I went I was called Mrs. Vaughn.” She said still not getting over that.

Vaughn smiled, and lightly kissed her. “Aww… you two are so cute.” Jennifer said.

Weiss laughed. “Just wait. After a week you can’t stand it.” He laughed.

Sydney threw a pillow at him. “Your one to talk.” She responded. “You and Fran are always making out.” She laughed.

Weiss smiled. “Yea well, some one has to give you a run for your money.” He said.

They laughed. “So…Will tells me that you two liked each other for two years, but you didn’t act on it. Why?” Jennifer asked interested.

Sydney and Vaughn smiled at each other. “Long story.” They laughed.

“Oh.” Jennifer replied.

“I swear Jen, I’ll tell you sometime.” Sydney said smiling.

Francie and Sydney got along with Jennifer really well. They both actually think that this might be the one for Will.

“Ok, then can you answer this question for me?” She asked

Vaughn and Sydney looked at each other. “Depends on the question.” Sydney said seriously. “I mean…some I can tell you, and others you could be killed if you knew.” She said.

Jennifer looked at her scared. “I’m kidding.” Sydney said laughing. “Go ahead. Ask you’re question.” She replied.

She smiled. “When did you two know you loved each other?” She asked.

Sydney and Vaughn looked at each other, and smiled. They looked back at Jennifer.

“It was love at first sight!” They both said

Note: I really hope that you guys have enjoyed reading the flick. I only write to please you guys. And your comments have really made me so happy, and want to continue to write. So thank you to each and every one of you. I plan to have my sequel out on the other one, so I will pm all who wants one! Thanks again. Much love and I will talk to you soon!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

OMG! AWESOME CHAPTHER AND STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg i love the ending.. it was PERFECT!

i kno i say it alot but... uR AN AWSOME WRITER!!!!! omg this was soooo goood! !!!!!!!!!!

u r seriously awesome... i cant wait for the sequel to the other! u r such a great writer.. and this story was very awesum.. like ur other ones!!!

im hopin when u get the time u write a seequel to this.. cause its so sweet... but they again im really eager for ur other sequel... i wish u were super woman so u could write all the stories at once lol

again AWESOME N SWEET STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 brie

Fabulous job! I loved this story! Are you going to a) do a sequel and b) archive it somewhere? I love rereading some of the stories, so I was just wondering! Thanks for the PM! I can't wait to read more of your writing, it's fabulous!

OMG Penny! What a GREAT way to end that story!! :D

I'm so happy - I had to wrinkle my nose so I wouldn't bawl when reading about the wedding - and Weiss' toast!! It was PERFECT!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - You're an excellent writer and I LOVE reading your fics -

Please Please PLEASE PM me when you have the sequel up - or anything else for that matter!! :D

Luv, J. :P

Sydney and Vaughn looked at each other, and smiled. They looked back at Jennifer.

“It was love at first sight!” They both said :love: :love: :love:

that was the sweetest line ever i love it i love it i love it like i loved your fic :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

your just an awesome and brilliant writer!!!! :D :smiley:
please pm me when you post a sequel i would love to read the continuity of this great fic... ^_^

thanks for sharing your story with us (y)
it put many smiles in my face and many tears in the corner of my eye... :P

thanks
jinhus
anya

I know I'm not big on writing long responses, But this has to be one of my favorite story's. I think you are a talanted writer, and thanks for all the Pm's. I hope you write another story soon.

And Vaughn and Syd finally get to be HAPPY!!!

(y) That was a very excellent ending to an awesome story. You deserve an :eek:scar: for this story. The last chapter was perfect. The present they gave to Sydney was really sweet and Weiss toast was cute. When you post the sequel to your other story or post anything else, be sure to pm me. Thanks for all the pm's throughout this story. Once again outstanding story.

OMG!!! that was soooo good! im over here on the verge of tears during weiss' toast it was just so sweet! and i LOVED the ending! it was perfect. it was the best! i can't believe that its all over!! thats just too sad! what am i going to do now? ok well u did a great job on the story! (y) (y) thanx 4 all the pm's!
~marisa~

Thank you everybody! I am glad that you liked it. I will be posting the sequel to my other story tomorrow. I will pm you for that one!! :D Only if you want to of course.

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: absolutely adorable, seriously, i luv this fic sooooooo much, i cant believe its ended! The endin was great, it was love at first sight, awww! Weiss's speech was great, n so sweet!
N you are a very talented writer n im so glad your doin a sequel!

Can't wait for the sequel, Update soon! :D

Wow Penny! Your last chapter was so sweet! :D

It's sad to see this fic. has ended but on the bright side I can' t wait to see what you'll write next. :D

Thank you for a wonderful story,

:love: Jane

That was wonderful. I loved Weiss toast, it was beautiful. I didn't know he had it in him. He did have the inside seat to the whole thing didn't he? I do hope you do a sequel and if you do please let me know.
thanks for the PM on this story.

Oh My Vaughn!!
i absolutely loved it
this was such a fabulous story and i cant wait for ur next fic
i love ur storys
wonderful chapter
LOVED IT!!!

OMG AMAZING!!!!! i loved your story so much! why does it have to end...your an amazing writer!!!!!I just wish it didn't have to end. but at least it ended happily!!
I hope you write another story soon!!!
-thanks so much for the pm's

Back