Movies/Books that make you cry...

LoL I cried at 2 parts... towards the beginning, when Heath Ledger got taken away by the British and the little brother tried to save him. And then the scene with the church. And I swore I was gonna cry if they ate those dogs... but they didn't, so that was happy. And the scene at the very beginning with the 2 girls and the north star, that made me a little teary eyed.

I actually don't mind movies like that very much, but I only cried in the Patriot when Heath Ledger died....and in Gladiator when Russell Crowe died.

And I definitely agree that Fox in the Hound is sad...I know I cried!

Same goes for A League of Their Own, I CANNOT make it through that ending game without getting tears or chills.

This is :blush: embarissing-ish :blush: ...but the Lion King still makes me cry...and so did Ice Age...I also cried when Cedric Diggory died in HP4...I'm so mushy...

AliasHombre said:
I always laugh at the "sad" parts.
lmao me too! :lol: In titanic when Rose and Jack are in the ocean, and she says "I'll never let go" and then she lets go, I just started cracking up! What was up with that? :blink: I know it was supposed to be all deep and sentimental, but it just struck me as funny.

I laugh during scary movies. They are just so predicatable, its funny. And being scared is unbalievable funny to me. I was on a plane recently and we went through some turbulence and the plane was bumping up and down like really hard and everyone was sooo scared and I started laughing hysterically until my mom slapped me. And it's a good thing she did, boy people were giving me weird looks . . .

well, Kailey I cry during Lion King too! When Mufasa dies....just can't handle it! lol, but I didn't cry when we saw the musical...thank goodness!

Man...I wish I could laugh at scary movies...nope....I lose sleep!

The book Where the Red Fern Grows made me cry when the dogs died--that was sad. Um movies--Pearl Harbor (kind of), Anne Frank (the movie)......not too many. I always feel bad but I usually don't cry.

In titanic when Rose and Jack are in the ocean, and she says "I'll never let go" and then she lets go, I just started cracking up! What was up with that?  I know it was supposed to be all deep and sentimental, but it just struck me as funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is the funniest part in the movie!! One of my best friends and I always mock it now. We quote it and overdramatize. And after she said "I'll never let go" she rips his frozen hand from hers. It's just too comical.

Existentialist said:
In titanic when Rose and Jack are in the ocean, and she says "I'll never let go" and then she lets go, I just started cracking up! What was up with that?  I know it was supposed to be all deep and sentimental, but it just struck me as funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is the funniest part in the movie!! One of my best friends and I always mock it now. We quote it and overdramatize. And after she said "I'll never let go" she rips his frozen hand from hers. It's just too comical.
hahaha thats funny. i thought titanic was kinda stupid. not when it really happened but jus the movie.

A Walk to Remember definitely had me crying....and actually my entire dance team went to see that together...but the girls on our team who NEVER cry did...lol....but then I sat next to my friend Lauren who is what I'd like to call a weeping maniac.....and I think I cry a lot!

I didn't cry during A Walk to Remember, 'cause I didn't think the movie was that great... the book was much better.

One more movie I cried during... American History X.

I always cry at the end of Stepmom... I guess it just seems so sad and I think of if I lost my mom like that. :(

home videos.....I was just watching one...and I go crazy as I watch them.
My grandfather would videotape everything, so we have at least 30 odd tapes. And though we disliked the constant "shutter-bug" I know none of my cousins would give up what we have now, considering our grandfather passed away recently. It's just hard for me to look back on them....I just watched one from 1987...wow....so long ago!

Back