Nascar 2005

racer48_2_08 said:
That must have been so cool! I think I would die if I could be that close to my favorite driver! The cautions were unreal I could hardly watch it in the middle. It was like five laps and it would be yellow again. I want to like Carl Edwards I really do because I think hes hot and it's cool that he can do backflips but, I can't! Not after he tried to 'help Dale along' and he beat Jimmie at Atlanta and he spun out Elliott Sadler at a Busch race for a win. I just can't like him. During the race it was really weird. I have hated Robby Gordon forever, I can't even remember why, but he did something bad to one of my favorite drivers and I have been anti-Robby ever since. I've been watching NASCAR 360 and he's now it a lot and I have started to like him and I don't want to, but I do.
[post="1366886"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol. Nascar 360 is awesome. And I'm with ya on Carl Edwards and Robbie Gordon. I wanted to like Carl. His story is so great and he's rather cute and seems like a great guy. But he just drives like an idiot. And after some of the wrecks he's caused, I can't respect him. I've also never ever been a Robby Gordon fan, and even though I still don't like him, I've loosened up a bit after seeing Nascar 360.

I have to say I love Kenny Wallace, he has to be one of the funniest drivers out there. I love the way he acts with his kids. I have started to love him since NASCAR 360 last year. And I really like Kevin now too. I really need to stop watching that show, I wont have anyone to hate anymore.

racer48_2_08 said:
I have to say I love Kenny Wallace, he has to be one of the funniest drivers out there. I love the way he acts with his kids. I have started to love him since NASCAR 360 last year. And I really like Kevin now too. I really need to stop watching that show, I wont have anyone to hate anymore.
[post="1368231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I completely agree! Some of these guys seem like real jerks on the track and what you hear about them. But then seeing them in real life you realize they aren't so bad!

That was a pretty good race. I really wish Greg Biffle would stop winning all of the time! I don't mind if he runs well, but I don't really like it when any one guy wins all of the time. It's not as fun to watch then. I really want to see Kyle Busch win a race pretty soon!

racer48_2_08 said:
That was a pretty good race. I really wish Greg Biffle would stop winning all of the time! I don't mind if he runs well, but I don't really like it when any one guy wins all of the time. It's not as fun to watch then. I really want to see Kyle Busch win a race pretty soon!
[post="1370202"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Blah...I don't even want to talk about the stupid race -_- Poor Kasey...I want him to win again :blush:

And I agree...it gets boring to watch the same guys win all the time.

A very hard-fought 9th place finish for the 24. I'll take it after the past 3 weeks. Jeff needs about 8 top 10's in a row coming up to really cement his place for the final 10. The 25 was awesome today. So happy to see him have a good run. Great to see 4 Hendrick Chevrolets in the top 9. Off to Michigan.

Today's race was good. Kevin came in 8th he was in the front all day and that was good. I'm glad Carl won, I like him. Dale Jr didn't do so good today though...and I wish the end of the race wasn't in caution, I like how they fight it out till the end.

AND GUESS WHAT? my dad bought tickets for the New Hampshire speedway in july! (Early bday present-my 16th bday is in 2 weeks)
IM SO EXCITED!
We're going for a whole week...my first race ever im sooooo pumped!

Vaughnlover15 said:
AND GUESS WHAT? my dad bought tickets for the New Hampshire speedway in july! (Early bday present-my 16th bday is in 2 weeks)
IM SO EXCITED!
[post="1377523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You will love it.

Vaughnlover15 said:
Today's race was good. Kevin came in 8th he was in the front all day and that was good. I'm glad Carl won, I like him. Dale Jr didn't do so good today though...and I wish the end of the race wasn't in caution, I like how they fight it out till the end.
IM SO EXCITED!
[post="1377523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You're going to have a blast!! ^_^

So the NASCAR season is coming to an end with only two races left. (n) My man Jimmie is still in the hunt, but I think that Tony needs to screw up for him to win, hopfully Jimmie can win, I still have faith.

Well today was rather interesting to say the least. I don't think that Kurt Busch deserved to be kicked out. Jack said it was the soponsers choice, but I don't think so. If this was last year there would be no way that Kurt would be sitting out. I don't really have a problem with Kurt and I never really have, yeah he runs his mouth sometimes but no more that Tony Stwert and everybody loves him. And it looks like Tony will most likly win the championship again, I still have faith in Jimmie but I think he is too far back now. Another bad day for Dale Jr. I have no clue what happened to that guy this year. I was very happy to see Kyle win today, one good thing that came out of today. This race just about made me sick.

Back