Nascar 2005

Bad day for Gordon and quite a few of the Hendrick engines. Great day for the 48. If there was one more lap to that race, Johnson would have passed Biffle. Off to Vegas.

I don't like off weeks this early in the season, I think they should be later when the guys need it more. The Busch race is in Mexico this weekend so that should be cool.

We have another off weekend for the Easter holiday after Atlanta in 2 weeks. The race in Mexico was a good one today. More cautions than I thought there would be though.

KASEY KAHNE PEOPLE!!! :love:

He is my absolute favorite. So good and sooooo cute! And Mr. Rookie of the Year.

He better win a race this season!

Great day for Hendrick Motorsports! Jimmie's win and the 5 and 24 coming home in 2nd and 4th. Gordon drove a great race to bring that car to the checkered flag with a top 5.

The bad news: The 48 did not pass post-race inspection. It was too low. Points will probably be docked today or tomorrow and fines handed down.

Yeah that whole mess with Jimmie and Chad really sucks! Hopefully he wont have to sit out the 2 weeks. Jimmie was so close again today! I sat there with this look of horor on my face for 5 mintues. I like Carl through, I think he has a really great smile. He and the Roush boys should do good this season, but a Hendrick guy better come home with the cup this year!

If Jimmie would have just ran his bottom line and wouldn't have been worried about trying to come up and block Edwards, I think the 48 would have held him off to win.

Also, hopefully this past weekend will teach the 24 guys to work more on qualifying up front because you see what qualifying mid-pack or worse gets you, wrecked.

I know I was so confused because I didn't see the begining of the race and then I saw both Matt and Jeff in the back so I figured that something had to have happened. That really sucked for those guys. I feel bad for Bobby too, ever since they got rid of Fatback hes been bad. I think that the same thing is happening to Jr now. For Jr. I want to see him back there, but not Bobby.

GarnerForEmmy said:
How about that 24 car on Sunday.  Can you say domination!!
[post="1324553"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
-_- I'm getting rather sick of the 24. He is dominanting...alot too! I just wish Jamie could have stayed in second...:sadangel:

Kevin was doing pretty good then that stupid crash! Jimmy Johnson...grr hes starting to BUG ME! That accident took Jr out and i was hoping he'd win. Or michael waltrip, but he came in 3rd so it was all good. But kevin's car got wrecked, and they ended up in 19th. I think anyway. but it was a good race. I was screaming at the TV lol

That crash was insane!! But it was to be expected at Talledega...didn't really expect 25 cars to be involved though.

And involved my sweetie...Kasey Kahne :love:

I sure do love the number 9 ;)

And I agree I'm getting sick of the 24...it'd be nice to see some newbies win, for a change of scenery.

AgentBlueEyes said:
I love Kasey too.....

I really, really, really, hate Jeff Gordon though.

I wish Jr. would have done a little better. He seems to be slacking.
[post="1339807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm not a Gordon fan either. There aren't many drivers I adore (only Kasey)...but there are a lot of them that I don't like.

I get to meet Kasey in two weeks...I can't wait! ^_^

How about the Coke 600! That was an anwsome race. I couldn't beleive that Jimmie pulled that off, I was so happy. I did feel sorry for Bobby, hes a good guy that has ran into some back luck this year. I can't believe that Jr. took out Mikey like that and they got Matt and Terry too, thats what really made me mad! I think that Jimmie is on his way to the top this year.

racer48_2_08 said:
How about the Coke 600! That was an anwsome race. I couldn't beleive that Jimmie pulled that off, I was so happy. I did feel sorry for Bobby, hes a good guy that has ran into some back luck this year. I can't believe that Jr. took out Mikey like that and they got Matt and Terry too, thats what really made me mad! I think that Jimmie is on his way to the top this year.
[post="1363202"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Carl Edwards was also driving like a jerk...then again I'm not a fan.

The race was insane, I couldn't get over the number of cautions, and the finish was so cool.

I was disappointed with Kasey's finish though. Not really his fault I suppose.

On a side note I went to his fan Appreciation Day on Saturday, it was so cool! I got pictures of him and every thing...along with lots of merchandise. You guys wouldn't believe the number of people there from all over the country, it was purt insanity. I felt so happy for him :love:

That must have been so cool! I think I would die if I could be that close to my favorite driver! The cautions were unreal I could hardly watch it in the middle. It was like five laps and it would be yellow again. I want to like Carl Edwards I really do because I think hes hot and it's cool that he can do backflips but, I can't! Not after he tried to 'help Dale along' and he beat Jimmie at Atlanta and he spun out Elliott Sadler at a Busch race for a win. I just can't like him. During the race it was really weird. I have hated Robby Gordon forever, I can't even remember why, but he did something bad to one of my favorite drivers and I have been anti-Robby ever since. I've been watching NASCAR 360 and he's now it a lot and I have started to like him and I don't want to, but I do.

Back