NASCAR

Thank GOD for another Gordon fan on this site. When I go 2 the race at Micigan Motior Speedway he gets bood. And Dale Jr. gets cheered whats that about im sorry but i just hate the people from DEI.

I totally agree with you. He hasn't won it sice what 2000 or 2001 and i think he needs to win it again. And this year is gonna be his year for sure!!!!!

Sorry this is really off topic, but I love Wisconsin, we have a snow day today and I'm really happy. Anyway back to NASCAR I really hope Jimmie wins, but if he doesn't I'll be happy with Jeff, Matt, Kurt, or Ryan! And if they don't win anyone but Jr! I have a feeling one of the drivers in my top five will!

ALLOALLO, Yesh I have a snow day aswell in Onatrio. Its more of an ice day second 1 this week. Toronto won last nite 5-4 against Ottawa. And I'm watchin the Shootout tomorrow nite. Im so excited. Is it on regular tv or stailite. audavoir.

The second won this week, wow they would never do that at my school unless it was really bad. Anyway the race is on TNT, I can't wait I was watching them practice today on the speed channel and they were talking to Jimmie, oh I was so happy! There was something wrong with Jeff's car, they over filled it will oil or something. Other than that it was great!

That was a pretty good race. At least that last catuion and red flag came out so Jeff and Jimmie could repair their cars and at least have a chance at it. I don't think anybody picked Jarrett to win, but he did good and Junior ended up second.

Qualifying is today and we'll see who gets the top two spots.

Last nights race was great! I was shocked that Jarrett won, but he had it coming to him after his season last year. Greg got the pole today, I never would have guessed that he would, but whatever Elliot is up there with him. I think there was something worng with Jeff's car he was really bad. I don't think the wind helped things either.

I overlooked Greg, too. Never expected him to win the pole. And yeah, there was definitely something amiss with Jeff's car today other than the wind.

Alias*Kelli said:
I hope both Jimmie and Jeff's cars are better in the 125's! Maybe I'll get another snowday this week so I can watch them!
I'm sure their cars will be better in the draft. Ooh, I hope you get that snowday!

I'm so pissed that Jeff did that bad and I'm hoping for another snow day on Thursday so I can watch the 125's Jeff is in the first one and its at one o'clock. Im still in school for another hour and 27 mins it sucks school gets in the way. By the time I get home the race will be over. So ill be going on NASCAR.com rite when I walk in the door.

I wont be able to watch them either on Thursday, I have a b-ball game that night so I might be home at 7 but every thing will be over with my then.

I think i might fake sick 2morrow if I have to cuz i wanna see those races and it sucks cuz Jeff is in the first race witch starts at one and I will be have to go through two boring subjects Religion and Art who needs those. But I will do anything to see the races.

My friend is going to Daytona to see the 500 I'm so pissed I wanna go so bad I have to wait until June to go to the Michigan race. But she bringin me some pics of the cars and I'm so excited.

You've been to Michigan, too? I went there in June and August of '97 and '98. I just went to the practices and Winston (Nextel) happy hour. I did go to the ARCA, Busch and IROC races though and those were fun.

My first Nextel Cup race was two years ago, February 24th at Rockingham.

Back