Nascar

Do you think the points system needs to be changed? There's all this talk of changing the system and I personally am so against changing it. It's worked magically for 33 years.

I feel the same way I mean I thought it worked out very well. I mean look at Matt this year he probley never would have won if the points were in a different way. I personally think they work just fine now!

Yeah thanks! I think time has been going by really fast I mean it's already Christmas, well almost. Anyways I just think that this whole December month has been going by as one big blur. I think thats a good thing though less time to wait for NASCAR to start. And if I don't talk to you before Christmas, Merry Christmas!

Yes! I don't have to go to school for like two weeks!! I love vacation!! I know a little off topic, but I don't care! I'm happy today! I'm not sure if the days will drag on now or go so fast I can't see them! I don't know. It's almost time for me to start counting down the days until NASCAR starts, but not yet! Anywho I hope you have a great Christmas!

Christmas break is great especially when you have to go thru the stresses of school. I graduated high school a year and a half ago or so, so I haven't been in school since then, but I always looked forward to break. Right now, I'm looking for a job so I can go to NASCAR Tech school. But I'm sure you'll enjoy break and hope you have a great Christmas, too.

Thats sounds cool going off to NASCAR Tech school. Your luck I'm a freashmen, it's not that bad. I get pretty good grades, mostly A's. I'm just so glad I only have like 3 and a half years left, that shouls give me enough time to think of what I want to do with my life, cause right now I have no clue what so ever.

That's good that you get good grades. I remember being a freshman, I remember all my years in high school. And I'm sure you'll figure out what you want to do with your life sometime soon.

I have it all planned out in my head, go to NASCAR Tech School, hopefully work for a NASCAR team and gather up lots of money and then start my own racing career. I hope to be racing by the time I'm 25, that's a goal of mine.

That sounds cool. I know I'll be sitting there watching a race won day and I'll see you win a race and say to whoever is watching with me "hey I always used to talk to that guy on the interent." Yeah I can see it now, you'll win some huge race and then I can tell everyone "hey I know that guy."

Alias*Kelli said:
That sounds cool. I know I'll be sitting there watching a race won day and I'll see you win a race and say to whoever is watching with me "hey I always used to talk to that guy on the interent." Yeah I can see it now, you'll win some huge race and then I can tell everyone "hey I know that guy."
That would be really cool. :smiley:

How was your Christmas? I wasn't expecting much, but I got the usual Gordon memorabilia, money, Goldfish crackers and that was about all.

I had a good Christmas. Lots of Jimmie Johnson stuff so I was pretty happy. Those Goldfish crakers are pretty good one time we had a contest to see who could eat a box of them the fastest, I lost, I never win that that sort of thing.

Awesome. We both got our favorite drivers stuff. I need to get some Jimmie stuff though. I wonder if I woulda won it. I've never had a competition like that.

I bought Jeff's Winston Victory Lap 1/64 scale die-cast car and Jimmie's Lowe's 1/64 scale die-cast car today. They're really nice looking.

Who do you think is going to be the first NASCAR Nextel Cup champion? I think he is going to come from Hendrick Motorsports. Either Jeff Gordon winning his 5th or Jimmie Johnson winning his 1st.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I can't believe it, it's already 2004, I just got used to writing 2003 on all of my papers! Thats really cool about the cars my uncle has a lot of them, he got Jimmie just the other day too so now I have to go down and look at it, I'm sure it's really cool! I really think that Jimmie could have a really good chance of winning this year, I mean look at him this past year he was second and this was only his second year and he was second. I would be extremly happy if Jeff won this year too. He was looking really good at the begining of last year and the end, and if he would have done better in the middle of the season he could have given Matt a better run for the Cup.

i just barly got in To Nascar! jeez people I decide too read this thread and now I am hooked! I am still working on the names of the drivers! :blush:

Back