NFL 2004-2005 Season

The Dallas defense played with heart today. They deserved a victory over the Eagles. Unfortunately the offense sucked it up. Leave it to Dallas to shutout and shut up Terrell Owens. :D

SecretAgentMan said:
The Dallas defense played with heart today.  They deserved a victory over the Eagles.  Unfortunately the offense sucked it up.  Leave it to Dallas to shutout and shut up Terrell Owens.  :D
[post="1119862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Real nice, revel in one of our players getting hurt, real classy Sam. And you guys wonder why everyone hates Dallas and they're fans. Y'all are such class acts.

That Eagles/Dallas game was a little too close for comfort! I think both offenses played poorly, but both defenses kicked some major booty. I just hope T.O. is ok - I really wanna see Reid in some tights.... :lol: :lol:

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
You do?? I'll pass on that, no offense to Andy, but um, no I don't want to see that.
[post="1120299"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, no tights. TO needs surgery and will be out for at least 4 weeks. Not good at all for Philly. 🇳🇴

allaliasallthetime said:
wtf mate?

i meant the all stars and it said in readers digest they are hosting it in 2005.

We'll see who comes out on top...just you see
[post="1119442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I believe Pittsburgh is scheduled to host the All-Star Game in 2006 so you were only a year off. ;)

On a side note, my Cowboys suck. The Eagles are done without Owens and regardless of what you may hear from the team trainers, there's very little chance he'll be back until next season. Not with that kind of injury anyway.

The Eagles are done without Owens

Excuse me? I don't think so. Things suck right now, but we're not "done", are you some great prognosicator, can you see into the future and see that we're done? No, I don't think so.

Once again, another classless Cowboys fan, I"m not suprised.

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
Real nice, revel in one of our players getting hurt, real classy Sam. And you guys wonder why everyone hates Dallas and they're fans. Y'all are such class acts.
[post="1120116"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Excuse me? You called Dallas Dall-ASS. Eagles fans aren't class acts either. They cheered when Michael Irvin got injured and carted off the field. Dallas finally got their revenge on Terrell Owens. Its about time someone shut him up.

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
Excuse me? I don't think so. Things suck right now, but we're not "done", are you some great prognosicator, can you see into the future and see that we're done? No, I don't think so.

Once again, another classless Cowboys fan, I"m not suprised.
[post="1121320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Excuse me, Mrs. Jack Bristow. You don't know me. You don't get to call me classless. What you said was classless. All I said was the Eagles will not win the Super Bowl without Terrell Owens. He has been the difference for them this season. Without him, they are the same team they have been for the past 3 years. And I don't remember an Eagle holding up a shiny, silver trophy on Super Bowl Sunday. With Owens, a Super Bowl berth was almost a lock, without him, not so much. It's unfortunate that he got injured. But I am not reveling in his misfortune.

Excuse me? You called Dallas Dall-ASS. Eagles fans aren't class acts either. They cheered when Michael Irvin got injured and carted off the field. Dallas finally got their revenge on Terrell Owens. Its about time someone shut him up.

Oh my god, get over it, that was like 15 years ago!

All I said was the Eagles will not win the Super Bowl without Terrell Owens. He has been the difference for them this season. Without him, they are the same team they have been for the past 3 years

Yeah, a team that's GOTTEN to the NFC Championship game three times. And no he HASN'T been the huge difference this season, he's not the only great player on the team. If he was the only one making touchdowns, he'd be the one difference, so you're wrong in that respect.

With Owens, a Super Bowl berth was almost a lock, without him, not so much

No ONE player can "lock" up a Super Bowl berth for a single team. Any person wh follows football knows that. We have Freddie Mitchell, Brian Westbrook, Todd Pinkston, Donovan McNabb and quite a few other players. Last year Brian Westbrook was hurt throughout the playoffs. Having him healthy is going to make a huge difference. TO has been a great asset, but he hasn't made an earth shattering difference. We got to the NFC Championship without him before, yes we've lost the past three years, yes we were counting on him to get us over that hump. But in NO WAY does it mean we can't do it without him. Just like every sport, ANYTHING is possible. And even though this is the worst sports news from home since they retired Smarty in August, the Eagles will be okay. And when we get to the Super Bowl, you'll be eating your words.

And one other thing. Who in the NFC is going to beat us? We're the only 13-1 team in the NFC. Seriously.

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
[post="1121320"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thank you. There's no way in hell that they're DONE. If anything I hope this adds more incentive to get out and play their little hearts out. TO was a key player, of course, but he isn't the whole team. Westbrook has played better than TO in the past few games in my opinion, anyway.

On a side note, I gotta say that watching the Phins beats the Pats last night was AWESOME. :lol: :lol:

On a side note, I gotta say that watching the Phins beats the Pats last night was AWESOME. 

No kidding?! They WON?! Oh man, that tickles me to DEATH! I've been a Dolphins fan for a long time, I haven't followed them much anymore becuase I no longer have any allegiance to South Florida and everybody I knew on the team is no longer there, but that thrills me!

Now we just need the Steelers to lose. Apparently, Roethlesberger isn't playing like he was earlier in the season, so it's just a matter of time now. The Steelers play the Ravens this weekend, the only team that's beat them. And the Ravens have kick ass defense, it's going to be a tough game.

If you think Owens wasn't the main difference in their team this year compared with the last three, you're out of your mind. He made McNabb and that offense better. He gave McNabb the big-play receiver he had not had in past seasons. He made the other backs and receivers more dangerous because defensive schemes were geared, to a higher degree, to trying to stop Owens. He was the big-play threat every down he was on the field. And now that's gone. Yes, Philadelphia has made it to 3 straight NFC Championship games without him, and that is a fantastic accomplishment in itself. But why was Owens brought to Philadelphia? Ask anyone. It was to get them to, and to win the Super Bowl. Answer me this question, if Owens isn't necessarily that important to the Eagles winning the whole thing, then why don't they have 3 Super Bowl trophies on the mantle already, going for a 4th one this year? I respect your support and belief in your team, I really do, but you're kidding yourself if you think this isn't going to hurt their chances.

Oh now that was so incredibly uncalled for.

I never said he wasn't the MAIN difference, I just said he hasn't made that much of a HUGE difference. The Eagles have done well consistently the past three years. It wasn't like they were 1-13 and then went to 13-1. You COMPLETELY mis read my post.

But you are stating things like "Oh the Eagles are done without TO' like it's FACT when any sports fan knows that's ridiculous to make statements like that. Who's the one who thinks they know everything huh? You seem to be, and now you're saying we do, I believe that's the pot calling the kettle black.

You're in Dallas right? A Cowboys fan? And you're going to sit here and try to tell us Eagles fans who are FROM PHILADELPHIA we don't know what we're talking about with OUR OWN FREAKING TEAM!! You have some balls there buddy.

Back