Not everything in life has to be a sacrifice

Interesting start. I hope you will clear up some of the history with Alex and the young girl. Please add me to your PM list. Thank you.

Added. :D

Pm list

broe4ever929
KAC
julesvartan
dreamer920
smartgirl2004
luckylass
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
vaughnsgurl4lf
alias/gglover
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnlover22
Lovygirl
maddy28
vaughnroxmysox
Nancy O
fire*N*ice

Ok the finale of Alias was so :shock:
I so can't wait till the next season! Need more!!
Anyways thats for all the reviews guys. :D
Keep them coming.

Chapter 3

Sydney’s apartment – 3am

Sydney couldn’t sleep that night. For sometime she thought of the girl that they had met on the mission. She was so innocent, yet she obviously had great skills as an agent. She was only 18, yet the agency had recruited her. Why? She wondered as she tried to sleep.

Then her thoughts drifted to Vaughn. She loved him obviously, but didn’t know if she could forgive him for what he had done, but then again if she was put in the same position she didn’t know if she wouldn’t have done the same thing. She missed him and really wanted to be with him, but Lauren was standing in the way. Or was she? Lauren was dead and Vaughn had made it clear that he wanted to be with Sydney ever since she has returned after her two missing years. Vaughn wanted to move on with his life, with Sydney and she was the only one stopping them being together. She decided that sleepless night that she and Vaughn were meant to be together and she shouldn’t give up on that.

The Pier – 7.30pm

Vaughn had got to the pier early to wait for Sydney. He was dressed in a black suit and was holding a red rose. He was very hopeful about their meeting. He saw Sydney as she walked around the corner. She looked stunning. He stared at her while she walked towards him. He couldn’t believe how beautiful she was and especially in the moonlight.

“Hiya Vaughn.” Sydney said as she approached him.

All Vaughn could say was “wow.”

“Is that for me?” Syd asked pointing at the rose.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. Here.” Vaughn offered the rose. “So close your eyes and come with me.” He said.

“Vaughn I thought you just wanted us to talk?”

“I do, but I have a surprise for you first.” Sydney was intrigued, so did what he said and followed him.

Vaughn led her further down the pier to where there was a candle lit table. “Open your eyes Sydney.” With that she opened her eyes and was amazed by what she saw.

“O Vaughn, it’s beautiful. Thank you.” She said with a glint in eye.

“You deserve this and so much more Sydney. I wish I could give you the world, but all I have to offer is myself. I love you so much and I want to be with you forever. I know all about the stuff that happened with Lauren and I don’t expect you to just forgive me, but I want to make it up to you.” She looked at him lovingly and without even thinking about it she moved closer and kissed him.

They must of stood there kissing for ages as their waiter started coughing trying to get there attention. They stopped and just laughed. They spend the next three hours chatting about the past and their future and eating the wonderful French cuisine. They were having so much fun that they didn’t want this night to end. Michael drove Sydney home and stayed the night. They spent all night talking. Sydney had missed that, before she left he was the one person she could really talk to. They enjoyed themselves so much and didn’t even care that they had to go to work the next day.

luckylass said:
wow u work fast!lol
great job

lucky
[post="1356856"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol. :lol:
I already have the first 24 chapters of this written that's why I'm so fast and there are only a couple more after that that I have to write.

dreamer920 said:
another great chapter mate!
u r a fantastic writer
love u! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[post="1356861"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwww thanx honey. :hug:
You're always so nice about my fics.
I'm glad you liked it.

^Awww thanks.
I thought I better post some S/V fluff especially as there won't be anymore on alias till it return in January and tahts if everything is ok between Sydney and Vaughn!

Back