Nothing hurts like love

as the Mandy Moore song says: Have a little faith in me. that was such a sweet chap. i loved it! thanks for the pm and i can't wait for the next update! ^_^

This chapter is really sweet. I loved the fact that everybody else is kind of losing faith in Sydney recovering her memory except for her and Vaughn. And of course I don't forget Sydney knowing deep inside of her that she did love Vaughn in the past even though she doesn't remember him and is falling for him once again.

Thanks for this chapter full of hope for our favourite couple :blush:

Sab

:love: :angel2:

You guys are so nice. :group:
This is the penultimate chapter so only one more after this! :(
I hope you all enjoy this.

Chapter 11

Vaughn had taken the day off work to be with Sydney. She was still the same person he knew and loved even if she couldn't remeber their past. What they had to concentrate on now was their future, together.

They had decided to go for a picnic in the park as neither of them had really gotten out much. They walked through the park in beautiful sunshine hand in hand. They found a quite spot to hide away from the world. They got lost in each ither talking and laughing. They had so much fun all afternoon. They even watched the sunset.

Sydney leaned into Vaughn as the sun set in the distance. Today had been the best day she could remember, which was only really the past three weeks. She just want to stay there forever.

Vaughn turned to look at her beautiful face. She was gazing up at the sky completely lost in trhe moment.

"Syd?" She turned to face him. Thier eyes transfixed on each other. Their lips only centimetres away. They stayed like that for a moment before Vaughn leaned down and a sweet kiss on the lips. He pulled away but Sydney kissed him more fearcly. As the kiss grew more passionate Sydney began to remember....

*Flashback*

As the SD-6 office was falling apart around them Sydney's and Vaughn's eyes were fixed on one another. Finally SD-6 had been destroyed. Now they could finally be together, like it was meant to be.

They ran towards each other ignoring everyone else in the room. They were the only two people that mattered. Their lips finally met after a year and a half of longing. Their embrace became more passionate. It felt like they were the only people in the room. They completely ignored Eric who tried to talk to them. They were too wrapped up in their feelings for one another.

*End Flashback*

Sydney suddenly broke apart from Vaughn as a shocked expression appeared on her face.

"Syd? What is it?" He asked concerned.

"I...I had a flashback..a flashback of us."

"What?" he asked suprised.

"I remembered our first kiss." She said smiling.Vaughn looked at her and couldn't help but smile too.

"I can't believe you remember that."

"It must have been the kiss."

"Well if you are starting to remember things by reliving them then maybe there are a few things I need to remind you of." He winked.

"Really?" She replied smiling as Vaughn helped her up.

"Definately. He told her as he took her hand and lead her back to his apartment.

Pm List

vaughnsgurl4lf
alias=mylife26
ILOVEALIAS27
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SydneyAnneVaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
tunita
secret_agent_angel
vaughnshoney
hawkeye
texasalias2004
sab-alias
syd26
mightylittleone
julesvartan
smartgirl2004
Sydney L Bristow
luckylass
dancer4life
KAC
aliasmaniac7723
Nancy O
KAliasGirl
broe4ever929
vaughnroxmysox
fire*N*ice
maddy28
vaughnlover22
Julia_Thorne_
JuliaSark05
spydancer
luckylass
POINTBLANK47
msu_ruby
indi
seona

gtwallichs
SarahBear
frangipani
SydVaughn1001
freaky
Garner_Chick6
alias/gglover
Lovygirl

I'm first :D

Yeeeessssss!!!!!!!! she's finally starting to remember :woot:

Looks like the surgery has its desired effect with little delay but it's there anyway ^_^

Can't wait to read more ;)

Thanks for the pm

Sab

:love: :angel2:

OH my sweet peas! I can't believe she is now remembering, and what do you mean there is only one more chapter???? You better take that back young lady!!!!

Back