Nothing hurts like love

Nice! I luv it. Vaughn is going to have a heebie jeebie, though, when he wakes up with her in his arms and she can't remember them together. Please update! Please? I'm so Syd and Vaughn starved right now. Arg! Sometimes I hate the summer.

I love where this is going. :smiley: Hopefully the closeness will help her remember the good times and not the nightmares! Thanks for a great chapter, I can't wait to read what happens next. :smiley:

Wow. that was such a great chapter. I feel bad for Vaughn. You know how in like some movies(can't think of any at the moment that do this) when the person that their memory gone and the kiss their one true love they get their memory back, well maybe Vaughn can kiss her 👄 although it would just kill him if nothing happened. or maybe he take her to play some hockey 🏒

"Vaughn?" She said pulling away from him. "Is it..is it ok if I sleep with you tonight? Please? I just need someone there with me." Vaughn untangled himself from Sydney, bent down and carried her up the stairs to his bed. He placed her in the bed and laid down next to her. She snuggled into him and fell fast asleep.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cry: Poor Vaugh. That'd be so hard :(

Aly xx :angelnot:

Back