Odd Things That Deserve Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
gahh, you guys sure know how to send me into fits of laughter...I shall never think of a squirrel the same way again..... :lol:
neither will we , neither will we!LOL :P kiss me im irish!LOL

Sunfire_77 said:
I hope your day goes better! :smiley: And you guys should see me right now. I am eating smore and its getting everywhere :smiley: LMAO :smiley:
ooo smores, i want one!!! hey we had those at our bonfire of chairs!LOL and what kind of coffee, or am i the only one who only drinks speciality?!lol, i know im pampered, LOL ^_^

usually i do as well lol i am also spoiled but tonight i made myself espresso, and smores sound so good right now
and yes i agree with that split coffe disorder lol i suffer from it as well
Dr. Derevko and Mrs. Bristow lol gosh i need sleep

:lol: I feel like I'm high on life......and I have no idea why..

wait, I know! Tommorrow is Friday, and Friday is my savior...from the brutal battleground also known as school..... :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:lol: I feel like I'm high on life......and I have no idea why..

wait, I know! Tommorrow is Friday, and Friday is my savior...from the brutal battleground also known as school..... :D
i am with you on that one, imagine a life without school, what if we taught ourselves or even better had class online and never left the comfort of our pajamas....i can only wish

yes if only!!!! and i cant stop smiling but everyone i think knows why!*giggles evilly* lol, and only if there was a class or school for that matter on alias, i would have perfect grades!!!LOL

I sent vikki this pm about what happened to me today.

I took my oldest niece Prudence (shes 7) to the park. well we were sitting at this bench and I looked up in the tree at these squirrls who were fighting. Well something happened and they fell out of the tree and onto the bench about 2 feet from where I was sitting.
I jumped up and screamed Ahhhh squirrls

yes it does!!! wow your good and sunfire this is giong to be our odd forum motto!!LOL
-their cuteness is just a camfluoge for the evilness inside them!-sunfire
LOL, and i think a camoflouge for their drunkenedness(sp!) and love of riverdancing!

I truly have ESP....my friend and I were watching a movie, and all of a sudden I said "He's going to die" and even though I had never seen the movie (it was called Rudy, and it was with Sean Astin, Sam from LOTR) and I didn't want him to die, but he did.

so tell me!! I'm dying here!!

LMAO! That was funny vikki! RIVERDANCING!!!!!!!!! I am laughing very hard!!!!!!!!!
its true! They sit there in thier trees acting all cute then you walk under them and they poounce on you and start singing folk songs and Riverdancing :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back