Over My Head

“No, I think the real reason you want to get away is because you’re scared of your feelings, you’re scared of what could happen with Michael if you stay. You’re scared of getting your heart broken,” Nadia said knowingly, crossing her arms over her chest.
No... 🇳🇴 She can't leave and not tell Michael where she's going.... That would be cruel... at least call Michael and tell him about his baby girl.... :( I really hope that Jack fixes this problem...

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

What the F**** running away and not telling michael.......................nonononono. But great update...............can't wait for more.

OMG damn you Syd, I need an update, update update update please . . .

if Syd leaves she'll ruin things even more, Michael will be really upset and then he will never forgive Syd, well he might after a while . . .

thanx for the PM

-luv Em 💘

Ahhh...I hope Jack can talk some sense into her and stop her from making a mistake!! :( Awesome chapter, can't wait for their conversation! :D

Ahhh...I hope Jack can talk some sense into her and stop her from making a mistake!! :( Awesome chapter, can't wait for their conversation! :D

Sydney sighed, “You know how I told you sometimes I want to run away, I’m going to do it. I’m going to take her somewhere safe, where those people” Sydney spat out the word people, “can’t hurt her.”

Nadia’s eyes widened. She thought her sister was just venting when she had that idea, but she was completely serious now. “What about Michael?” Nadia asked, it was the only flaw she saw in her sister’s plan.

It would be easy enough for Sydney to move away to a small town just a few hours away, unnoticed, effectively escaping the tabloids. How would she work it out with Michael though?

Sydney looked down guiltily, not saying anything. “Syd, you have to tell him.” Nadia said softly.

Syd had tears steadily streaming down her face, “I’ll check out of the hospital before he gets home, and I can get away with a clean break.” Syd said, a sob escaping her lips.

Nadia sighed, “Syd, you can’t do this. This is his daughter, too. You can’t just... not let him see his daughter.”

Sydney knew Nadia was right, but the only part of her brain thinking was the part that wanted to protect her daughter, and the only way she thought fit was getting away from LA, from Michael.

After a minute, Syd sighed, “He’s the reason I’m in this frackin mess. He’s the reason there are paparazzi out there now. It’s all his fault.” She sobbed.
She's not serious about it, is she?! It's not only Micheal fault!! Loved the update :lol: Can't wait to see what happens next!

:blink: She's leaving? But... but.. It's Michael Vaughn.

Again.

Michael Vaughn.

Again.

MICHAEL VAUGHN.

And one for the road.

MICHAEL FREAKING VAUGHN.

:blink:

Is she ill? Maybe the opewation did something to her brain :Ponder: Don't ask me how the stomach and brain are linked :rolleyes:

“No, I think the real reason you want to get away is because you’re scared of your feelings, you’re scared of what could happen with Michael if you stay. You’re scared of getting your heart broken,” Nadia said knowingly, crossing her arms over her chest.
^ See, that right there is the reason, right?

But... but...

*sigh* I should just stop... I suck at going with everyone else and begging for fluff... it just 'aint gonna happen when inside I'm secretly chanting "angst angst angst angst angst angst"

Sooo... BUCKLE ME IN FOR THIS RIDE! :woot:

Love JuJu :harp:

Great update!
I loved that the baby got both lastnames. And I understand that Syd wants to protect her daughter and I totally understnd that going away for a while is something she wants to do. But she has to talk to Vaughn first it's his kid too and if she does he's not gonna be able to see it then for a long time. I definitely can't wait for more and thanks for the PM.

NO she cant just leave without any word!! that would be so wrong!!
she should be calling vaughn right now and telling him that their daughter has arrived so that he can come back home!! and i think that Nadia is right, Syd is just worried that she is going to get hurt if she opens up her heart to the oppotunity of love and having a family with michael!!
thanks for the PM
update soon :smiley:

Stupid paparazi..they can't even let Syd enjoy some moments with her daughter
and she can't run away unless she takes Michael with her -_-
He has to know his daughter

SHE WANT'S TO LEAVE! If i lived anywhere near you i would be around and beating some sense into you!
Nadia better tell Vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!
i think Sydney has been hit with a stupid stick
I totally Agree!!!

You better fix this Katy!!!!!

~lil~

Back