Season 3 Reaction to 3.18 "Unveiled"

What did you think of 3.18 "Unveiled"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Goth!Vaughn was great. I laughed my ass off. Really good ep, but I wish that Sark had killed Lauren instead of Bomani. Loved Marshall's comments about his name being "Black Kitty." Loved the Vack scene in the shooting range. I love the Vaughn centered episode, but I could have done without Lauren.

i thought this was seriously the best episode all season so far...i mean sooo much happened in this episode (prolly more than in all the other episodes combined--i hate how slow-paced this season has been)! im glad vaughn found out about lauren b/c i think this love-triange plotline has gone on for WAY to long (and this is coming from an anti-s/v, which says a lot) and im glad they are getting on with this rambaldi plotline, which seemed to be abandoned while the love-triangle dominated...evil lauren rocks!!!

man that was a good ep..yes yes yes..with all the vaughn hotness and the vaughn finally sees what he has for a wife and the vaughn hotness and the jack knowing bout hte irina and sloane thing and the vaugn hotness...yes yes yes...alias is almost back

hotpot said:
Sark killed Bomani for Lauren?!?!?!? GOD NO!!!!! :banghead: Say it ain’t so!!
Why, Sark, why????? :blink: :blink: Didn't you see that Boumani was going to take care of a VERY big problem??

Damn it, I knew it was him...and for one brief, happy moment, I was screaming oh yes to Lauren being at the wrong end of a gun!

Question: Why didn't anyone at Bad Guys, Inc. do anything or even react to Sark killing their boss???

S***, Sark, she's not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will take me a little while to forgive you for this. :angry:

(not too long tho :thud: )

Tonight's episode was awesome. Vaughn found evidence of Lauren being in Berlin! When Sark killed Bomani, I noticed that no one did anything. No one called security or anything when he was having his little chat with Lauren about being in LA to warn her. Next weeks episode looks great. :D

One of the best Alias episodes ever. From start to finish you had a sense of urgency and suspense. They kept yoyoing with the viewer over Vaughn finding out and I really like Lauren in this episode. Sark and his obvious intentions are amazing to watch. We all know he would have killed her in the garage.

Tori13 said:
hotpot said:
Sark killed Bomani for Lauren?!?!?!? GOD NO!!!!! :banghead: Say it ain’t so!!
Why, Sark, why????? :blink: :blink: Didn't you see that Boumani was going to take care of a VERY big problem??

Damn it, I knew it was him...and for one brief, happy moment, I was screaming oh yes to Lauren being at the wrong end of a gun!

Question: Why didn't anyone at Bad Guys, Inc. do anything or even react to Sark killing their boss???

S***, Sark, she's not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will take me a little while to forgive you for this. :angry:

(not too long tho :thud: )
I so hear you on this, but Joyie and Amy came up with a great theory that I will believe with all of my might is true. (y)

Sark was going to kill Lauren in the garage BUT Lauren got away, so rather than go back to Bomani and look incompetent (most likely getting killed himself too)- Sark kills Bomani thus being Lauren's hero and getting another go with her in bed (EW - but probably). That whole line about trust I'm going to pretend never happened ;)

hotpot said:
Sark was going to kill Lauren in the garage BUT Lauren got away, so rather than go back to Bomani and look incompetent (most likely getting killed himself too)- Sark kills Bomani thus being Lauren's hero and getting another go with her in bed (EW - but probably). That whole line about trust I'm going to pretend never happened ;)
Suzi, I soooooooooo hope they're right!!! That sounds more like our Sark!

And I agree with the trust line...especially when it's being directed at a @#$%$%^ like Lauren.

Trust line? What trust line? :lol:

Sark is a smart character. He knows Lauren saw he was going to kill her so rather than just giving in he gains her trust back. Sark is ruthless mistaking Bomani to be anywhere near as ruthless and ambitious as Sark is is a mistake. Sark knows what hes doing.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
GOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHN
GOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHNGOVAUGHN</span>:groupwave:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>BUSTED!</span>

AWESOME EPISODE -
Great action - the club mission was like the golden olden days of alias with brilliant disguises for the girls and vaughn. (y) :smiley: and the fight scedne at the end - when syd kicked the ball / globe - awesome. (y)
The Rambaldi stuff - totally awesome - really intriguing all this passenger stuff and the guys reaction to syd - wow. can't believe vaughn was so quick to shoot him - i guess he was just saving hi girl! (although the BIG spoiler is soooo obviously the passenger :( but cool all the same) but we heard irina=peace too !! and about the trust. (y)
s/v stuff - nice - if annoying - vaughn should know syud wouldnt make stuff up.
Sark saving Lauren - nice touch. He has rarely ever hsad an alley b4 - nice to see he cares about someone.
Sloane / Jack - this is the question mark in m y head - why did dixon tell jack - just so he wouldnt help sloane - but more - why is it in barnetts notes - are the covenant linked to this some how. ??????????????????????????????????????????
But the end - :jawdrop: i was like come on vaughn dont let all her cover stories convince you - and thanks to a little help from jacky boy the signs were made clear - <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>and he found the wig</span>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he better kick her ass next week. (y)

wow that was terrific!!! i finally have seen it too.. this really is one of the best alias episodes ever, even though there were no real shipper scenes..
i hope sloane will not be executed, he has grown to one of my favorite characters (as has sark)! and honestly i don't think they're gonna kill him, 'cause he's too much of a key player in this series. and besides he might be syds father.. i don't wanna miss the scene, when he tells syd about that (if that's ever gonna happen) :cool: .
as for lauren: i'm glad vaughn (finally) found out about her. and imho it was good, this happened not before the last 10secs of the episode, this way the anticipation for next episode is even greater *impatient*
well and last but not least, the gothic-vaughn is sooo hot!! i think i'll add that scene to my "favorite scenes repository" :D (oh yeah and the vack scene too! loved it!)

Am I just confused or is everyone supposed to wait until after the episode to post so we can chat about what actualy happened in the episode ? Anyway, I thought it was great and I am happy that Vaughn found the very wig that Syd saw her in so he knows it is the truth. Lauren took some desperate measures knowing her life was at risk ...........poor Vaughn but I am glad she fulfilled exactly what Jack said with the tender kiss etc, it was perfect. Notice it did not take Vaughn long to spy on her becuase he loves Syd, hooray !

It was great and thank god Vaughn has found out! I cant wait to see whats gonna happen next week! But the promo aint up yet! But anyway loved Goth Vaughn, he should have more disguises, loved the Syd kicking the globe, that looked mad! And Sark, i cant believe he killed Bomani, he was just about to kill Lauren :banghead: But overall the epi was great and i cant wait for next weeks episode, to see what Vaughn gonna do! :woot:

btw - did u guys notiuce - nobody voted IT WAS BAD for once - at last great alias is BACK!!! (y)

jems said:
btw - did u guys notiuce - nobody voted IT WAS BAD for once - at last great alias is BACK!!! (y)
That's one of the first things I noticed. I always wonder who votes bad. :smiley:

Anyway, this was an awesome episode. It started out slow to me but certainly picked up to an "edge of your seat" episode. And then top it off with a satisfying ending. WOO HOO...... :jump:

really great epi. gothic vaughn? lol. Vaughn actually listened to Jack!!!!!
So happy he asked lots of questions. Although its scary he;s going to
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> bug their bedroom<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I wish Bomani killed Lauren. I can't believe Sark actually likes a witch like her.
GO VAUGHN! SO HAPPY YOU FOUND OUT!
Notice haw availible Lauren left her stuff?

rileylovesalias said:
Notice haw availible Lauren left her stuff?
It wasn't really that available... Vaughn had to go looking for it in the closet under the lining of her suitcase...

Also I have a question... is this the first time we have heard about the Trust?!

Back