Season 3 Reaction to 3.21 "Legacy"

What did you think of 3.21 "Legacy"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Wow. Great episode last night!! Vaughn was being stupid, but I loved Jack giving him the key to his warehouse! :smiley: I cant wait for the finale!!

I agree with alias luver Vaughn acting stupid and evil but the whole jack giving him the key to the warehouse was awesome! I loved the episode!

the entire long lost sibling thing is really bothering me, nadia, katya. i mean next thing you know sloane's lost lost brother will re-appear :P

the entire long lost sibling thing is really bothering me, nadia, katya. i mean next thing you know sloane's lost lost brother will re-appear  

HAHA, i know what you mean. instead of working with who we have, JJ keeps throwing new people in the mix....more syd and vaughn please and less lauren for example. :P

but the marshall vivica fox scene cracked me up... "i want you"... um, "come again?" :D

I missed the very end where they show a few scenes from the next episode. All my friends were saying its very good and I'm dying to see it!!!! Does anyone know where I can view either the clip itself or just a series of screen caps?? Please help me out!! :eek:)

Great episode, especially Jack giving Vaughn the key to the warehouse!!!!
The preview for the finale looks great, especially Lauren being tortured!!(At least thats what it looks like)
Can't wait for it only 2 wks. 6 days left..... :eek:

Love...Love....

Vaughn...scary

Sloane....saving Nadia...part of 'endgame'

Jack....wierd

Jack and Katya.....um, no...not good...not supposed to happen

Sydney....good, some sanity...but she should just say to hell w/ past mistakes and get back w/ Vaughn

Sark....not enough of him

Lauren.....who cares?

Next one......do I even need to say it?

great episode loved everything even Vuaghn going a little crazy but hes going to be ok, I like bad boys hehehe. OMG next episode is ahhh going to be amazing!!!

^totally. When Lauren pulled out that over the shoulder launcher I was like WTF? The Promos for the finale!!!!!! "I hate you, i love Sydney". AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :lol:

Does anyone know where I can view either the clip itself or just a series of screen caps?? Please help me out!!

Stay glued to your TV for the next three weeks. Sadly, ABC doesn't show the previews on their website (one reason I'm grateful for 'Survivor'). Hopefully, Alias-Media will have some new screen caps up soon.

OMG Vaughn almost killed Weiss! I was worried there.
Forgot to comment on that. Yeah, I almost had a heart attack when Vaughn came face to face with Weiss... 1) Because for a split second I thought he might be bad at shoot Vaughn, and 2) Because Vaughn could have killed him!! At that point, I almost wet my pants. All is well now, though. :D

Can i just say wow!! Vaughn has turned dark when he poured that acid on the denist guy from tiapi I was shocked what about to the Vaughn I know and love

superspy007 said:
Can i just say wow!! Vaughn has turned dark when he poured that acid on the denist guy from tiapi I was shocked what about to the Vaughn I know and love
YOU WANNA KNOW WAHTS HAPEND TO VAUGHN YOU KNOW AND LOVE???
I'LL TELL YOU WHATS HAPEND TO HIM:

His wife lied to him, cheated on him, hurt him and tortured him with Sark...Sark.
Wyh people can not understan that he's upset :angry:, engry :madfire: hurt and full of hate at this moment??????
Yes, i know that what he's do is wrong but I'm completely understand him and like you i hope that he will get over it and will let Sydney to help him but you cant judge him and you have to understand that his reaction was very natural.

I think that JJ wants to show us that Vaughn is not perfect and that he have a dark side like everyone on this show.
Except marshell...

Back