• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
um its only the beginning of the eppy- but um Lauren hates Syd! I knew she was gonna be totally worthy of our hatred!!!!!!!!

okay first commercial and i honestly was going to give Mrs. Lauren Vaughn a chance! i was going to TRY to like her and see things from her point of view! NOT NOW! she called sydney arrogant and condescending! and she said I HATE HER! oh no you didnt! :angry: :angry2:

It was ok for me.
:angry: I still hate the b*tch and more than ever !!! :angry:
I adore Sydney and I just want to give her thousands of hugs :kissme: , and her father is really nice with her, I like him better than before. :smiley:
I thought this episode would have been GREAT, I mean it's the 47th !!!!! I was :woot: but now I'm :asleep: (I woke up especially to see it, stupid LONG dowload !!)

Anyway I don't see where's Alias in these 3 episodes, I mean I don't find the Alias sparks again. I liked the episodes but :confused: it wasn't so great, maybe I should re-watch them because I don't like saying this, Alias is my fav show after all, so come back ALIAS !! :lol:

My notes so far:

Places
[M]OSCOW
LOS ANG[E]LES
MEXCO CITY

Quotes
“This is it. The bar is closing.” – Weiss
“Do me a favor and don’t rewrite history that I lived through!” – Sydney
“Just remember that I love you” – Michael to Lauren
“That is not happening to you. Not as long as I’m alive” – Jack
“Syd… she’s a good person. I’m not trying to rub it in, but I don’t want to be dishonest” – Weiss
“This is a difficult situation for all of us.” – Lauren

LAUREN REED: No one would blame us if we hated each other, but I hope that doesn’t happen.
SYDNEY: I don’t hate you, or Vaughn. That’s what makes it so difficult.

for once i liked sloane! that was by far one of the best lines in this eppy..besides "i made you a cd of all the most popular songs of the past two years! :lol:

i forget the line ...but it was along the lines of "im sure you are glad to see her return as well" something like that! it was good! :smiley:

Okay, the look that Syd and Vaughn just gave eachother as she went to go get the two flutes of champagne, or whatever... omg. It kinda made me want to cry.

Existentialist said:
Okay, the look that Syd and Vaughn just gave eachother as she went to go get the two flutes of champagne, or whatever... omg. It kinda made me want to cry.
This scene isn't long enough ! ;)

great eppy! i for one liked it alot..yes it is a different alias but i still like this new kind of alias!

did anyone remember that alice in wonderland theory after the season finale last year?! i forget who came up with it or what it was, but i remember that it was about how Alice and Wonderland was involved in alot of ways and here is another one...i am going to look for that thread!

but sorry must say this: lauren reed.... :angry:

OMG you could cut the tension in this episode with a knife! JJ is definitely making a big deal out of the fact that Syd and Vaughn still have feelings for each other, so maybe that's a good sign for things to come. They need to be together!

Next week looks so amazing!

i thought it was good, lol i wish mroe happened tho, syd looked realy good in the dress and her hair was great too

I voted 3. It was good, but again, I still have tons of questions and we haven't been getting that close to an answer.

But I liked Weiss and I can actually see things from both Sydney's and Lauren's perepctive.

Victoria King said:
great eppy! i for one liked it alot..yes it is a different alias but i still like this new kind of alias!

did anyone remember that alice in wonderland theory after the season finale last year?! i forget who came up with it or what it was, but i remember that it was about how Alice and Wonderland was involved in alot of ways and here is another one...i am going to look for that thread!

but sorry must say this: lauren reed.... :angry:
If you find it, can you give us the link, please. ^_^

this eppy made me feel bad for so many people... sydney.. lauren vaughn (a little ) jack... everyone...

marshall was so funny.. and the beginning scene was really sad for some reason...

quietgirl27012 said:
After this ep I wonder if we're gonna have a syd wiess shipper. The alce in wonderland 3rd edition SO SWEET!
omg totally! it was just :love: and anyone noticed that Marshall have a drum kit in his 'office'? :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Back