Season 3 Reasons I WILL be watching alias next season

it is one of myfavorites on tv....i dont mind the cliffhanger as much as having to wait like 4 freakin months to find out what really happens

That's the truth. I've watched Alias over and over trying to figure out what the hell happened. Only a little longer to wait, just be strong! :smiley:

..coz i wanna know the answers to the questions left by season 2 to me and i have watched the past seasons of this great show, why not watch the upcoming one?

I love this show, but if it continues in the path its on, its not going to be like the first two seasons. I don't see how making the episodes like this (and they are confusing for new viewers) are going to attract new viewers and make this a long standing TV show .... its supposed to be about the story, but if there is no story there or its too long to tell, it won't do go and won't be around for long.

Agent Mshheaddoc said:
I love this show, but if it continues in the path its on, its not going to be like the first two seasons. I don't see how making the episodes like this (and they are confusing for new viewers) are going to attract new viewers and make this a long standing TV show .... its supposed to be about the story, but if there is no story there or its too long to tell, it won't do go and won't be around for long.
what do you mean the path its on. the shows gotten better over the past two seasons. i dont know what show your watching

Im going to watch it because I love alias duh!! hahaha and because the season 2 ending was so freaking great that I have to see what happens

freelancer1 said:
Agent Mshheaddoc said:
I love this show, but if it continues in the path its on, its not going to be like the first two seasons.  I don't see how making the episodes like this (and they are confusing for new viewers) are going to attract new viewers and make this a long standing TV show .... its supposed to be about the story, but if there is no story there or its too long to tell, it won't do go and won't be around for long.
what do you mean the path its on. the shows gotten better over the past two seasons. i dont know what show your watching
I agree with you freelancer! (y) (y)

Season 3 will BY FAR be the best season ever.....I'm gonna love it, the show is so deep and it's only been two seasons, that's just crazy!

Back