Season 5 Return of Danny?

I think he's dead, too...but I always kept in the back of my mind that this is spy-world...like what if he was just a CIA plant to keep an eye on Syd - fell in love with her - but when she broke her cover with SD-6 to Danny he was pulled from the assignment - and when SD-6 had him killed - the CIA somehow intervened and now he's living somewhere else and still working for the CIA...then one day he's transferred back to LA and he and Syd bump into each other... ^_^ oh, the drama that could ensue...LOL.

But yeah, I think he's dead. :lol:

I hope he is dead. Well he has to be, Syd saw him dead in the bath tub! I don't think it would be that realistic if he suddenly came back 5 years later.
PLEASE LET HIM BE DEAD!

Danny being alive would kill some of that hate Syd has for Sloane.
I think it is to late to pull this card out. Season 2 would have been the time
instead of marrying off Vaughn in season 3.

Don't you guys watch Soap Operas? On TV anyone can come back from the dead. I have always thought that they would bring back Danny. He could have been CIA, sent by Jack to protect Syd. He falls for Syd, proposes, Syd tells Danny the truth - Sloan out to get him, Jack fakes Danny's death to get him out, Jack makes Danny go away, never intending for Syd to find out the truth that he is still alive, oh oh Syd finds out he is still alive.

It's very possible.

ConcreteGirl said:
Don't you guys watch Soap Operas?  On TV anyone can come back from the dead.  I have always thought that they would bring back Danny.  He could have been CIA, sent by Jack to protect Syd.  He falls for Syd, proposes, Syd tells Danny the truth - Sloan out to get him, Jack fakes Danny's death to get him out, Jack makes Danny go away, never intending for Syd to find out the truth that he is still alive, oh oh Syd finds out he is still alive.

It's very possible.
[post="1199337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, come on, give me a break!. Alias may be able to pull some plot strokes, but that's just insane!. You might as well have him step out of a shower claiming the last four seasons have been a dream!...

Danny's death facilitated Syd becoming a double-agent. It made sense. It makes sense she moved on & found someone else. Bringing him back would serve utterly no purpose.

I don't even know why we're even contemplating this?!!...

AJB said:
Oh, come on, give me a break!. Alias may be able to pull some plot strokes, but that's just insane!. You might as well have him step out of a shower claiming the last four seasons have been a dream!...

Danny's death facilitated Syd becoming a double-agent. It made sense. It makes sense she moved on & found someone else. Bringing him back would serve utterly no purpose.

I don't even know why we're even contemplating this?!!...
[post="1202314"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It serves the purpose of keeping Syd and Vaughn apart. It is a well known fact that keeping sexual tension going is good for shows. Once the couple gets together, things tend to go down hill. Unless its an on again off again rocky relationship.

I would like to think that Alias is not susceptible to generic tv plot formulas. I want to think that it has alot more going for it with all of the other story lines. I would be thrilled if it can stand alone on its own and keep Syd and Vaughn together, but if not this is a possibility.

I have seen Soap Operas bring back people who have gone over cliffs in cars, been in plane accidents and come back 3-5 years later. It doesn't need to be as lame as Dallas. (not that these senarios aren't farfetched, they are, but they happen all the time in the world of tv)

ConcreteGirl said:
I have seen Soap Operas bring back people who have gone over cliffs in cars, been in plane accidents and come back 3-5 years later.  It doesn't need to be as lame as Dallas.  (not that these senarios aren't farfetched, they are, but they happen all the time in the world of tv)
[post="1202678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Alias is cleverer than that. Danny isn't alive. I doubt the writers have ever even considered bringing him back. It's as simple as that.

AJB said:
Alias is cleverer than that. Danny isn't alive. I doubt the writers have ever even considered bringing him back. It's as simple as that.
[post="1205222"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, they are going to need to throw a wrench into Sydney and Vaughn's relationship some how. Got any suggestions? (That's part of the reason they had Lauren on last year.)

ConcreteGirl said:
Well, they are going to need to throw a wrench into Sydney and Vaughn's relationship some how.  Got any suggestions?  (That's part of the reason they had Lauren on last year.)
[post="1209928"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Apparently Vaughn is going to have issues with his dad. The whole "your mom killed my dad" drama would be preferable to bringing back Danny who is dead, dead, dead.

ms.katejones said:
Apparently Vaughn is going to have issues with his dad. The whole "your mom killed my dad" drama would be preferable to bringing back Danny who is dead, dead, dead.
[post="1209981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly! Danny is one definitely dead wrench that will not be coming back to show...and the writers HAVE to be more intelligent than to bring Danny, dead for several years, back from the grave...heaven help us if they do create such a monstrous thing...I might shoot myself. -_-

Here's my deal with this whole dead or not dead thing....If I see a body with gunshot wounds i.e. Lauren, Danny....dead and they should stay dead....let's not get to unrealistic.

However if I see no bodies and no dying i.e. Irina, Bill Vaughn...I say it is fair game! :P

nah, the writers aren't stupid. Danny has been dead 4 like almost six years. If they bring him back now tht would be really stupid, expecially with the whole Syd and Vaughn engagment thingy. I did read somewhere tht Syd and Vaughn r supost 2 hve some issues after their engament and once we think everything is good something bad is goin 2 happen

Back