Right In Front Of Me

Jeez I bet hugging a shirtless Vaughn had to make her feel a little better!!! :lol:
-I wonder how they are going to explain this to Syd and how she will take it!!!
But she always has Vaughn to go to for comfort!!!! :angelic:
-Great update!! Loved it!!

:shock: ok then that happens!?!?
wtf? :cry:
all of a sudden, icecream and shoes, and the next she's being kidnapped :mellow: WHOA!!

Amelia stiffened slightly and sighed heavily. “Alright Sydney, it’s alright. Did you call your father?” Sydney nodded into her shoulder and Amelia continued, “Alright, let’s go inside and I’ll make you some tea… Michael, for heaven’s sake, put a shirt on,” she rolled her eyes at her perplexed-looking son. Amelia guided Sydney inside and sat her down at the kitchen table before passing her a handful of tissues and assuring her that everything would be alright.
:rotflmao: put a shirt on? NO. who needs shirts? not michael vaughn... that's for damn sure!
freakin loved it!!

so Amelia kxnows about Irinia's past but Bill's not one of the agent's killed but why take Irinia after all these years. poor syd she's so confused

Oh no. 🇳🇴 :(

Were they actually marshalls? because if they weren't that would be bad... and interesting... :o_O:

It's really sweet because Michael's family is like a second home for her, which is always nice to have. :smiley: and she definitely needs it right now.

I hope Jack's ok, too.

~Anja

Poor Syd, So glad Michael was their to help her.

And the image of a half naked Vaughn washing the car gave me a very happy feeling

Thanks for the update :D

hi!!

sorry!! i didnt mean to tape enter, ok
i wanted to tell you , this fic is wonderful , really a wonderful
beginig, so can I have a pm???
thank you

But but but why would they take her now ??? ... love that they have a close bond ... poor Syd must be so confused ... Michael too for that fact ... wounder what Jack is going to do ... more soon please

For a minute I couldn't figure out why the Marshall's would take Irina.
Then I remembered this is the sequel to White Flag.
I wonder what happened for them to pick up Irina.

Sydney was probably so distraught that she didn't even realize that
Michael was shirtless. I hope she remembers that later.

I'm glad Amelie was there to help her out. She and Bill can
help explain things to Sydney, and Nadia too.

“Syd? Honey, what happened?” he asked her again, but she still said nothing. She just clung to him. Not knowing what else to do, Michael held her tightly, occasionally telling her ‘it’s okay’ and stroking her hair with his dry, soap-free hand.
Loved how that came naturally
I guess Amelia knows who Irina really is and what Jack, Irina and Bill really do
Great update.
Can't wait for more.

How could they arrest Irina? I really hope it has nothing to do with her past as a KGG agent :( . Everything was supposed to be over in WF, what the hell is happening? I really hope they aren't going to keep her locked in a cell, and they will let her out soon.

I loved how Sydney went to see Vaughn immediately ^_^

Back