Season 5 S/V news and other spoilers!!

betta

Cadet
ok, i've been going back and forwards between allalias and sd-1 and I finally got some new scoop from an oracles posting!! (#81, c for yourselves!!)
ok, so I think it was BigFan that said that there will b a S/V KISS IN THE FINALE ( :D :woot: ) and Jinnie confirmed!! bless the writers, I thought it would never happen!!
Other news: if i got it right, yes, Vaughn was brainwashed into marrying lauren and the brainwash fell through when Syd and Vaughn kissed in Korea. That is for some weird scientific explanation....still!! aren't we all relieved??? :D
And it all matches: vaughn started doubting he made the right choice (that is marrying the COW!) after he and Syd kissed. And Cole told Lauren to be more careful and Lauren was pretty p@%"*d at Syd, and I guess it wasn't bc she was jealous!! ^_^
all the other news was the same, I think!!

Hooray yes I readd oracles #81 and yes yes yes. A kiss , smooch, anything i sso appreciated. I read about the choice between jack.avughn being a folier, no one believes me I think Bill Vaughn is alive no by any spolier or folier but it is either that or Nadia is Bill Vaughn's daughter or something liek that. This show is about family so it is something about this and since the title is ressurection someone will rise I think. Oh the thought of s/v together hooray but why do I just think it is not over yet like some obstacle again ugh .

OOOOOOOOOOO im sooo happy!!! syd & vaughn hot kiss :love: :love:
But i have this feeling that on the next season s/v will be together for only a fiew episodes and something will hapend again.

I read the Oracle spoilers too. :woot: Thanks for posting this anyway, betta! :D

In case someone is interested, here's the link to the current Oracles thread (though the thread goes by pretty fast so it might not be the current one by the time someone clicks on this) : ORACLES #82 . Just read through the very first post. It contains the summary of all the spoilers. I hope the link works!

Just a random thought, if it was the kiss in Korea that "broke" the brainwashing then how do you explain the airport scene? I mean up to that point he was being a butt head, but at the airport he showed his love. So do you think it happened before then?

i guess when syd showed up after being missing things kinda started to
deteriotate...it wasn't just like a snap...because if
u remember he went back to lauren when her dad had
died, and totally neglected sydney...when like, a few
days before he had decided to dump her and asked
syd out for coffee..

maybe between the time syd rocked up and now its
just been a big messy muddle in his head....lol, i have
no idea...
i think...well, the writers cut out the scene from ep.20
saying he was brainwashed,
so perhaps jj decided to scrap that idea exsactly because
its hard to make sense of it...even though the idea of him
being forced to marry a cow does make sense....

mmmmmmmmmmmm..................

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade (I'm a huge huge S/V shipper) but what if all the bizarre hints about Lauren being disguised as Syd and Syd being disguised as Lauren are true? Could that mean that Vaughn is really kissing Lauren, she just looks like syd? Even worse, what if he's really torturing Syd (in the whole I hate you, I love Sydney) scene? I'll die!

If it is true about Vaughn being brainwashed, then everything would make sense, but I am still confused about who is who between Lauren and Syd.

I have heard both that Lauren will be Syd and Syd will be Lauren. Now I cannot even remember where this spoiler started. Is it reliable, or speculation bc of the weird look on Syd's face in the previews for Resurrection (after the rotunda blows up)? As far fetched as I think this is, unfortunately, this is the only way I can picture Lauren doing some spellbinding, season finale-worthy betrayal on the CIA, w/o doing the same boring sneaking in and out routine they do every week. maybe she does play Syd. But I think people are saying now that Syd does not pretend to be Lauren. That would be a lot to deal w/ in one show. I will be very disappointed if that kiss is not really a S/V kiss again. Look how many times we've been teased, they had some many kisses, but the only meaningful one was in Korea.

Back