Season 5 Sark, Sydney, Vaughn, and other spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I hope we get to see as many ships in this show as possible. There's fodder for a lot of them, but I still don't believe my personal shipping interests should blind me from enjoying whatever may happen on my tv screen.

Why would Sydney want to have a meaning relationship or any
relationship knowing he has been with Lauren/Allision?
Hello? The spoiler says that there's a moment. I doubt one episode could produce an amazing Sarkney relationship. And in defense of Sarkney, Vaughn's slept with Lauren as well. ;)

I'd love to see some more mismatched ships out there--we've had some great Syd/Vaughn, some evil Lark, some decieved Jackina and some naughtygrownups!Sloane/Barnett. I can't wait to see what the writers throw at us next. I may read more Sarkney than Syd/Vaughn and I may love it more, but it doesn't mean I'm not open to the possibility of characters developement.

Here's a thought for all those who consider shipping above the show itself: love is not an easy thing. Sydney, if anybody, has learnt this the hard way. Just because she lost Vaughn doesn't mean they won't ever reconcile, and if they do, I don't expect it'll all be easy sailing from there. It's the journey that matters, imo.

Kayyah said:
And in defense of Sarkney, Vaughn's slept with Lauren as well. ;)
Yes, but Vaughn wasn't aware of the fact his wife was working for the Covenant!

I seriously doubt there are many people in the world who would become romantically involved with a terrorist who played a part in the death of their best friend and tortured somebody they loved. That's just sick.

Yes, but Vaughn wasn't aware of the fact his wife was working for the Covenant!

Ah, touche. ;) However, in Hourglass Vaughn does get down and dirty with the missus, even if it is just to keep his cover in tact.

I seriously doubt there are many people in the world who would become romantically involved with a terrorist who played a part in the death of their best friend and tortured somebody they loved. That's just sick.
I didn't say that Sydney would, but I did say that there was fodder. I wouldn't like to see a Sarkney relationship on screen, as Lark has shown just how terrible Sark!relations can ruin his character. However, I would like to see some small little moments where his apparent fascination from S2 might shine through. If there were/is any Sarkney in Alias, I'm pretty certain it would be one-sided.

tazzer416 said:
2) Remember a little episode called "Phase One"? This episode reminded me of that one. Basically, the ending is really shocking. You'll prolly all fall off your couches.

Does this mean that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->someone is doubled?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

3) Yes, there is a S/V kiss. However, Vaughn is not as he appears to be (He, however, will NOT wear a mask).

Please tell me it's not <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->that Vaughn is a double!!<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
maybe it's sark that's been doubled :confused:

maybe it's sark that's been doubled

HAHAHA! :lol: One for me! :eat:

Yes, BUT... He is OH, SO SEXY! How could anyone resist those baby blues? :thud:

Don't feel like you have to defend Sarkney here. Because at the
end of the day the way Vaughn has been written this season. Sark does
appear to be the better man. You know going in that Jillain is terriblily
flexible with loyality and affection. Vaughn has been totally destoyed
I really don't get way. "Rebirth my big toe JJ has forever put a black
cloud over Vaughn for me.

If he went back to season 1 Vaughn that wouldn't make a difference to me.
Just like Sloane nothing postive he could do would make me think he
wasn't EVIL 24 hours a day , 7 days a week , 12 months of the year
and yeah! leap year too!!!!!

o now i really want to see it NOW!! i can't wait till it cums on!! omg!! and i don't think that i can wait till Janurary to c it again!! that is way to long for me!! but while its not on i'll probably be watching season 1 and season 2!!! of corse!!

<o>sam
M.O.R. forever
🐒

Everyone knows that Vaughn and Sydney will end up together, ok? But wouldn't it be more interesting if it was long awaited, like Ross and Rachel on Friends? There could be a little bit of Sarkney, then have her go back to Vaughn. But you know, I hate Vaughn, and have always been Sarkney and S/W (either one is fine for me!) , and will be forever!
-Freelancer

FreelancerJ90 said:
Everyone knows that Vaughn and Sydney will end up together, ok? But wouldn't it be more interesting if it was long awaited, like Ross and Rachel on Friends? There could be a little bit of Sarkney, then have her go back to Vaughn. But you know, I hate Vaughn, and have always been Sarkney and S/W (either one is fine for me!) , and will be forever!
-Freelancer
I don't like Syd sometimes ,but I DO NOT want her to be like Rachel
on freEking friends. Ross was married 3 TIMES and Rachel had
like 7 or 8 boyfriends over the ten years. Well I guess Syd could
hook-up with Wessis(Joey) and become with child(Vaughn) then
after the 10th year they can finally get together of my god!!!! :eek:

Sarkney or No Sarkney nobody wants to see a repeat of Ross/Rachel
on a kick-ass high drama spy show. I can only speak for myself here
so! yeah!!!!! I would rather they do the whole X-files thing .
Where one kiss and a bed room scene = a baby :woot:

Kayyah said:
I didn't say that Sydney would, but I did say that there was fodder. I wouldn't like to see a Sarkney relationship on screen, as Lark has shown just how terrible Sark!relations can ruin his character. However, I would like to see some small little moments where his apparent fascination from S2 might shine through. If there were/is any Sarkney in Alias, I'm pretty certain it would be one-sided.
Now, that I understand. I kind of like Sark to be mysterious, not under anybody's control. It is not in Sydney's character to be with Sark, but if it is one-sided (or mutual) understanding of a person's abilities, I could understand.

Is there ANYWHERE on the net to get these previews everybody is talking about? Alias Media only had the first one last time I checked. I live in Australia, so we don't have finale previews yet!

I didn't want to sound anti-Sark by the way! :smiley: I like his character, but I think Sarkney is silly. I just don't see how a Sarkney moment is possible, unless it is Lauren, as some people have been suggesting.

I don't think anybody has been doubled. Wasn't the lab where they did all of that destroyed? Even if they had found a way to keep doubling people, wouldn't Allison Doran have been changed back (before she died obviously), like Sark promised her they would?

I dont know about everyone else but it kinda seems like everyone is really thinking too hard. I have no idea what is really gonna happen in the finale but I'm sure its going to be shocking. But the problem im having is that when we found out about the missing two years, to me, it was kinda just like oh thats it...I mean everyone came up with these crazy situations (including myself) but in the end it was just like wow i definitly over thought that one. So i'm thinking that the finalle may be the same way. I have no idea how it is gonna end but im sure its gonna be good!!!

lovecytherea said:
I dont know about everyone else but it kinda seems like everyone is really thinking too hard. I have no idea what is really gonna happen in the finale but I'm sure its going to be shocking. But the problem im having is that when we found out about the missing two years, to me, it was kinda just like oh thats it...I mean everyone came up with these crazy situations (including myself) but in the end it was just like wow i definitly over thought that one. So i'm thinking that the finalle may be the same way. I have no idea how it is gonna end but im sure its gonna be good!!!
I know what you mean. Some of the ideas have been absolutely crazy! My only worry is that the mask idea might actually have some truth to it. :( If that's the case, I'm going to find it very hard to keep my respect for the show.

The wonderful thing is that I lurk around the spoilers section every day, and still know almost nothing about the finale. I'm actually looking forward to it more knowing all the information we have so far is just speculation. I also think that because I don't really mind that much about what happens to the characters and their relationships (compared to how I felt this time last year), I am open to most things happening.

That doesn't really make much sense, does it?! :o_O: What I mean is that if Sydney goes bad for a while, or we discover there's a darker side to Jack or Vaughn, I won't be upset, and I actually think this will be an intersting turn to the story.

all this speculation is making my brain all fuzzy....
:rolleyes: i'm feeling so confused...which is a good or bad thing...im not sure. Oh well...all i know is as soon as its' aired over in the US, me, being a aussie will be logging on allalias and alias-media pretty dam quickly to hear the news. :blush:

Ok, after reading all ur post, I think I've gone totally nuts! 2 more days and it's gonna be finale and I couldn't contain myself any longer! I'm dying here and if what u said is gonna happen, about Jack/Vaughn/Lauren...i don't know how I will be able to live and wait for 8 months til Alias s4.. *sad*

I love spydaddy and I'm a S/V shipper..So i better take deep breaths before seeing the finale..

Natalia said:
My only worry is that the mask idea might actually have some truth to it. :( If that's the case, I'm going to find it very hard to keep my respect for the show.
i feel the exact same way...i'm really hoping that's not true...as interesting as that would be to watch, it's just too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back