Season 5 S/V news and other spoilers!!

chagall_lover said:
I have heard both that Lauren will be Syd and Syd will be Lauren. Now I cannot even remember where this spoiler started. Is it reliable, or speculation bc of the weird look on Syd's face in the previews for Resurrection (after the rotunda blows up)? As far fetched as I think this is, unfortunately, this is the only way I can picture Lauren doing some spellbinding, season finale-worthy betrayal on the CIA, w/o doing the same boring sneaking in and out routine they do every week. maybe she does play Syd. But I think people are saying now that Syd does not pretend to be Lauren. That would be a lot to deal w/ in one show. I will be very disappointed if that kiss is not really a S/V kiss again. Look how many times we've been teased, they had some many kisses, but the only meaningful one was in Korea.
That will be sooooooooooooooooo gross!!!

if that kiss isn't really syd and vaughn i just hope i'm watchin the episode
at some random's house, because i dont want to be smashing
my own tv.... ^_^

i wonder the the 'cliffhanger' will be...i mean, i know
the whole episode is going to be shock after shock...
but what are we gonna have to wait months to find
out?? :thinking:

That does make sense that Vaughn was brainwashed into marrying Lauren and that the kiss betwwen syd and vaughn triggered him to start doughting Lauren and there marriage!! I can't wait to see the kiss between syd and vaughn on the finally. :smiley: :lol:

What are you all talking about? - there has been nothing to indicate that Michael Vartan was brainwashed into marrying Lauren. How about the possibility that he was actually in love with her? He's not good enough for Sydney anyway. Good riddance to that romance. Syd needs a real man!

And why does everyone think it's so weird that Michael is flipping out and going psycho? If I found out that my spouse was a traitor and then participated in torturing me to get information, I think I'd probably flip out too - seems like a pretty standard response to me. Syd needs to stay away and keep her distance.

i really hope that mask thing isn't true. if vaughn ends up torturing sydney or something like that it would be a horrible way to end the season. i really hope that their relationship has a good turn instead.

To kburrdc.............there were many threads here and at sd-1 before Bloodties that the script was supposed to be Dixon telling Syd before she saw Vaughn in his hospital bed that he was subjected to "psychological conditioning" and the oracles at sd-1 told us that there is supposed to be some revelation that he was brainwashed during his marraige, though not before...................and that the kiss in Korea unleashed endorphins that broke his "spell" if that's what it is called, then this never made it to that episode..........nobody is sure if it will be used in the finale; however in Legacy Vaugh says something to Syd along the lines of "I take repsonsibility despite what Lauren (Whoren) DID TO ME" now what did she do ? Was it brainwashing ? we will see. To think he loved her, come on the love of his life, the only one was dead just 9 months when he met her, something is wrong with that scenerio period, he could have been involved but married ?

Jennifer & Michael fall in love 3 month's after her divorse, what does it mean that Jen was brainwashed by Michael?.... :P :lol: :D

chagall_lover said:
I have heard both that Lauren will be Syd and Syd will be Lauren. Now I cannot even remember where this spoiler started. Is it reliable, or speculation bc of the weird look on Syd's face in the previews for Resurrection (after the rotunda blows up)? As far fetched as I think this is, unfortunately, this is the only way I can picture Lauren doing some spellbinding, season finale-worthy betrayal on the CIA, w/o doing the same boring sneaking in and out routine they do every week. maybe she does play Syd. But I think people are saying now that Syd does not pretend to be Lauren. That would be a lot to deal w/ in one show. I will be very disappointed if that kiss is not really a S/V kiss again. Look how many times we've been teased, they had some many kisses, but the only meaningful one was in Korea.
This where the rumours started. Kristin's comments have been interpreted to mean that Sydney and Lauren somehow 'swap'.

Here is the latest chat from Kristin over at E! Online.

SPOILER WARNING

arwenmoon33 asks: ALIAS!!! Please say Lauren dies!
Kristin replies: Let's say this: She really is NOT herself in the finale. And that has something to do with that death rampage I told you about.

eirracjc asks: Lauren is NOT herself - another double? geesh when will it end??
Kristin replies: No, not another double ... but you're sorta thinking in the right direction.

rampantpenguin asks: Surely you can give us more Alias than that without upsetting anyone...(please?)
Kristin replies: Eeek, okay, since so many of you are asking, I'll give one last little tidbit for you to ponder: "Sydney" is going a rampage.

morin82..................funny indeed about the divorce thing, however I think that perhaps the Jennifer/Foley match was poor............Vaughn was stil in love with Syd when she dies, but hey life goes on I guess seemed more unrealistic b/c we were right in the heat of the S/V passion and then poof !

I think people get the whole swap thing from Kristin's comments of, "Lauren is NOT herself" (in some sense, at least) and "Sydney" goes on a rampage. The whole quotation marks thing throws everyone off. We automatically think the two coincide. Maybe Lauren's the one who's been brainwashed, and "Sydney" is really Nadia in disguise. Who knows at this point... :thinking:

I need some new spoiler news! :juggle:

that's GREAT!!!!!! :D:D a kiss!! yei!!! but i agree..they wont be 2gether for a long time, then something will happen and make me SAAAD again! :banghead: (n) but let's first be happy over them getting together again before we worry about later...:P

Back