Save Me

awww... its not ridiculously long!!! it was very much entertaining!!! with all of michael's brothers' teasing... it was a blast!!! and sydney... she loves him! michael: he loves her! nicey!

Edit: typo... :lol:

I loved it.
I'm glad she finally let him in. I hope the spending the night continues along with other activities. ;)
His family was very interesting. His poor mom said all the wrong things, but Sydney handled them very well.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :love: That was so cute.
It was funny how Vaughns brothers were making fun of him. :lol:
And Sydney seemed to get along with his family really well.
Thank you for the pm.
Can't wait for more. :P
:surf:

Aww! Such a cute chapters! I love little kid Vaughn stories. ^_^ I'm glad Syd had a nice time with his family! :smiley:
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

aww that so sweet that he took her to meet his family!
i hope syd is able to let him love her completely!
thanks for the PM
keep writing! :D :lovers:

something happens when you discover the truth about someone......the truth changes everything...

Loved the update!
Poor Vaughn his brothers were so mean to him and his family were so sweet to Syd and his mom must feel really bad when she brought up her family
I can't wait for more and thanks for the PM

They so have to get married. She fits perfectly into his family that was such a great chapter. Thanks for the PM.

What a great chapter. I loved it. Wonderful job. YAY, she met the Vaughn's. Poor Amelia having to raise FOUR boys. Wow. That's a lot. Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That was sooo cute!!!!
I loved the engagement party.
I felt sorry for Amelia keep asking about Syd's family.
Vaughn has such a great family.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

Back