School Rants

YES! Finals are over! I'm free!!! For the weekend anyway. Hehe my first homework free weekend of the whole year... actually I have some catching up for history...

The final for bio only brought my grade down by .5%! So I'm getting a B. And not just some dumb 80.1% B, it's 85! Ok so it's not impressing, but it's good for me.

I think I did pretty well on my french and math exam too...

English is english... and ceramics was just cleaning. :D

BUT HISTORY!! I spent the most time studying for this final, and on the multiple choice portion, I didn't know anything. Lots of guessing which is never good. (n)

m<o>j said:
Wow U_A! Well done!

I wish my rants were as happy...my school lost my form for the college I reeeeeeeally want to go to...and the deadline is on Monday...so I probably won't get to go to the college I want to...:(

Jai :rain:
[post="1182266"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thanks

and jai, is your school like a school run by idiots? The sociopathic math teacher who has water-bottle envy, and then they lose your college app? That SUCKS

Close U_A...my school isn't like a school run by idiots, it is a school run by idiots... :angelic: but my Mum's gonna write a covering letter, so hopefully it'll get sorted out ^_^

Oooh, but I have a good rant! I got 1 mark away from an A*!!!

Jai :rain:

okay... my first rant...

i hate my music teacher. she lost my composition which is like 30% of my final grade, and i'm expected to get an A*. she doesn't believe me when i said i handed it in, and so she phoned my parents today. now i want to change schools, which my parents aren't too happy about but have given in. i don't really want to change schools, but i need a different teacher and its the only way... she made me hate music, my best subject. :mad:

Steph, that's terrible! How can teachers be so effing stupid? So areyoumoving school with only a couple of months to go? Gosh, I have become filled with hatred for your stupid teacher, even though I don't know her! My school lost my adverts for my Media essay in English, but that's only a teeny part of my grade so it's not really the same. I feel so bad for you. :console:

:rain:

Steph that sucks. Sorry

Going along with your story, Steph, I really hate how teachers A) don't trust/believe students, or B) think they are so uber-intelligent that they'll never lose a paper.

I have had teachers who are like "If I don't have your paper, that means that you didn't pass it in. So don't try that "But I passed it in..." excuse."

And then, because some idiots do idiotic things (hey, go figure), they always acts like we're all cheaters and will do whatever it takes to con a good grade or something out of a teacher

School tomorrow...new schedule...new teachers...gym...my report card...I think I am going to die.

today in math class you could see my professor's thong hanging out of her skirt for the whole period... i was sufficiently disturbed :hmm:

SkyGirl5 said:
today in math class you could see my professor's thong hanging out of her skirt for the whole period... i was sufficiently disturbed :hmm:
[post="1192478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:eyebrow: how old's your prof?
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
:eyebrow: how old's your prof?
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1192487"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

shes only like 25ish probably
and she has the intelligence of one of her hair dryers probably
:hmm:

I'd like to rant in general that college STEALS our money. $40,000 a year is INSANE. If I didn't have a scholarship I'd be tempted to skip the whole thing.

I hate tucking in my shirt...they make us do that or they send us to the office if we never do it...dumb rule...they blame it on, "Making us more professional"...pfft...like middle school needs that.. <_<

ms.katejones said:
I'd like to rant in general that college STEALS our money. $40,000 a year is INSANE. If I didn't have a scholarship I'd be tempted to skip the whole thing.
[post="1193911"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

UGH i know! my collge just raised tuition AGAIN :thud:
it effing sucks and its ridiculous

my school like didn't make a big deal of course selection, so I kind of blew off choosing my courses in advance so they were sort of thrown on me today ;)

I have a rant. Really, I do. But I just cannot force myself to type it. :( All I can say is that gossiping can really damage someones life. It can force coaches or teachers to resign, which in my case, sucks. So, point of this post: Don't gossip about something you have no clue about. ;)

time to get out the old school rant thread
and this is gonna seem sooo babyish but here I go:

HOW FREAKING BORING IS SCHOOL? :blink:
like at least in year 7 and year 8 you actually DID stuff

now we're just sitting waiting for some bomb to blow up the school

*shakes head*

OMG I'm so friggen disgusted right now. UGH!

There's this complete jackass junior at our school, I don't even KNOW him, seriously never spoke a word to him, we don't know eachother....and everytime he sees me in the hall, he tries to....ummm.....<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>pinchmynipple</span>. It's so disgusting. When he first did it, I thought he was just being a jackass in the hall, a one time thing. But now that it has happened everytime I see him, I seriously hate him. Ugh!! I'm glad I rarely see him in the hall. Like once every 3 months or so. But it sucks so much and I hate it! I don't know what to do. I don't want to be some friggen snitch/whine baby, but it's so gross that he does it. ARGHHH!!!

I'm so pissed, if you couldn't tell.

Another thing. In gym class, someone took my good sneakers and used them for gym, without even asking! Why is the world full of idiots and jerks?

ETA: Just so no-one thinks this is a sexual harassment thing...I'm a guy, and so is the junior

Omg. My school, well whole school district, is cutting all sports next year! Wtf? I guess like 10 years ago my city put in the lowest bid for how much money they want to pay, so in return we get the least money back for sports, and arts, and all that. So now they took a vote for people to pay a few more tax dollars so we can keep sports, and everyone voted no!! So now we'll have nothing next year. It's allready terrible. Everyone's allready cutting class in protest and stating all these fights. Sports are seriously the only reason some kids pass classes. It's going to be soooo terrible next year!! I cant imagine a school without sports? I mean seriously! This sucks so much!!!!

Back